• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when I see people with reddit stickers on their car or when they include it in their bio information somewhere. "I'm a redditor!" cool story, you and the other hundred 36 million users

Whilst that is true.

First rule of Reddit is never sub to a default sub.
You avoid like 90% of junk that way.

It's mostly what I do, but occasionally I get bored and want some stupid funny stuff that makes it to the front page. How else would I know how cool hydraulic presses are?

DamnBoxes

I mean, think about where cricket is the most popular. Developing 2nd/3rd world countries and prison colonies.

I'm thinking about it.

FxIJ1zZ.png

Lijik

As always.

Avoid big general sub-reddits.

Find sub-reddits based on more specific interests.

Pretty much every modern social site runs on "Find things based around your interests, weed out shit you dont want". Doesnt stop people from acting like the one shitty thing they found is the entire site.

jaina

Is My Nintendo the new unified Nintendo account system that I need to link my NNID to, or has that not been rolled out yet? I'm not interested in Miitomo at all, I'm just trying to figure out what I should be looking for when it comes to that unified account plan.
- MyNintendo is their new reward system (Club Nintendo, Deluxe Digital Promotion, ...)
- Nintendo Account is what you're looking for. You can create one (I recommend using your NNID for login) now. First use for the account is Miitomo and the web eShop.
This thread has a good FAQ.

naw, i have hopes that the PSVR will get hacked to work on PCs, too, so I can be a cheapass and not need to buy another headset.

Plus, it really seems like sony is going to have stuff that looks like game ass games out for PSVR at launch and not this hot mess of mini-games and experiences that the Rift hobbled together just so they could be first to market

also, REZ dawg

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
it's a sport with a built-in trash talking aspect, if it wasn't so goddamn boring it'd be amazing

it is amazing you anime loving deviant

I don't think I can finish this VR stream... it is so boring. Bless GB for doing it, but it isn't the WiiU misery-train nor is there anything of excitement. It is just the guys in a room

This airmech section is pretty much why I'm so excited for VR.

It was the worst part from the 10 minutes i saw.

-Old ass game that wasn't made with VR in mind
-Looked not so good
-Palmer Luckey skyping in from mars via a 14.4k connection to make a poor showing of online VR
-segment went on for too long and it felt like the guys couldn't be honest about how they felt about the game when the CEO of the Rift is on the line

Then again, i didn't see the part where the dev for Airmech kept making appearances during the stream so maybe i missed out on the best part

Jintor

can i have a reverse summer lesson where a cute girl teaches me japanese?

like actual japanese

i need to pass this test dawg

Renpatsu

it is amazing you anime loving deviant

I don't think I can finish this VR stream... it is so boring. Bless GB for doing it, but it isn't the WiiU misery-train nor is there anything of excitement. It is just the guys in a room
Yeah, wait for the Best of video when it comes out. There was a lot of fun stuff in between all the downtime in that stream.

Myggen

Huh. Thanks for that.

Still, for some reason to me those other custom caskets don't really seem as inherently ridiculous as the COD one. It is probably the way it has a logo of a game that often trivializes death that rubs me the wrong way.

Eh, was probably his favourite game. Who cares about the politics of COD in this context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom