• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb's Dan Ryckert's Campaign To Get Married At Vegas Taco Bell (He Won)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Every time I'm reminded of Dan, I get the feeling he's going to be president one day. I'll just glance at the newspaper and see that he's running for office, and it'll just eventually occur.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I believe Taco Bells have done weddings before, just that this particular Las Vegas one is trying to get someone to be the first at that location.

Thread title updated for accuracy.

Also, obligatory link to:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507601

IJSIE.jpg

MuOuQ.jpg

lCN8W.jpg

7uIbI.jpg

B8KuM.jpg

0zikU.jpg

zzdYcl.jpg

WjUWx.jpg

Tagyhag

The bigger story here is that someone is actually getting married to Dan " I don't understand how anything works except video games and wrestling" Ryckert.

If you ever have a friend who doesn't believe that there's someone for everyone out there, show them this story.

Even with this being Dan, I still think this is a terrible idea. Getting married in Vegas is in and of itself a bad idea.

But a wedding should be about the people getting married, so if that's really what he and his fiancé want, more power to them.

Gator86

The bigger story here is that someone is actually getting married to Dan " I don't understand how anything works except video games and wrestling" Ryckert.

All of Dan's success in life is completely and utterly confounding. Whenever I see something about him, my first thought is always

tumblr_nj9zvsGFYc1rnrzyfo1_1280.jpg

I can't think of a worse fate than a wedding invoving both Las Vegas and Taco Bell but it is Dan's true destiny, this is why he was brought into this world.

Well you cannot doubt that the man has dreams and he is willing to go for them. That takes both dedication and a tiny bit of stupidity. I hope he wins just for the hell of it.

Jhoan

I'll be more than happy to throw my support behind the guy because he remembered my face at the Royal Rumble meet up that he organized a few weeks ago (I've met him at two previous PAX Easts and told him that I post on GAF) and is an awesome guy. Dan Ryckert is the hero we all deserve so I hope he gets it.

Whatever floats your boat. Should probably work for Taco Bell too. If you love a Corporation that much I mean. Follow your passions.

I'll be more than happy to throw my support behind the guy because he remembered my face at the Royal Rumble meet up that he organized a few weeks ago (I've met him at two previous PAX Easts and told him that I post on GAF) and is an awesome guy. Dan Ryckert is the hero we all deserve so I hope he gets it.

Speaking of, how was that meetup? Which wrestler did Dan end up with?

Dremorak

Banned
My wife and I had our wedding in a theater and our reception in a chinese restaurant. :p

Whatever floats your boat Dan! Good luck to them!

Jhoan

Speaking of, how was that meetup? Which wrestler did Dan end up with?

It was pretty fun. I haven't seen wrestling in ages so I'm only aware of it because of Giant Bomb but the atmosphere was great! There was a Giant Bomb fan who got kicked out of the bar for getting drunk and rowdy because he dropped a glass or two. It caused quite a scene and was momentarily more interesting than the Cruiser Weight match. At first folks thought it was fake but it was very real because the guy was yelling "Why am I being kicked out?!" Ironically, the guy was pretty cool when we were initially outside the bar and he asked if anyone is a Giant Bomb fan.

I'm not sure which wrestler he went with because he sitting all the way in the back and I only got around to talking to him in the end. I think he knew that Randy Orton was going to take it. I think he said he's going to do more of them in the future.

Top Bottom