• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here ever been accused of being a flirt?

Sometimes I have to catch myself because while I think I'm just being friendly I realize it could be interpreted as flirting. I never do it in front of my significant other but that's mostly because we focus on eachother when we're out. We don't run into that many people.

When I'm by myself I know I do have a tendancy to flirt with people I'm attracted to. Even though I know it won't go anywhere (Nor do I want it to) and I'm in a committed relationship I can't help but try to turn on the charm when I find myself face to face with a guy I find attractive. My boyfriend isn't the jealous type but I'm sure he'd probably be a little perturbed if he ever saw this.

A few I'm guilty of.

foul-bachelorette-frog.jpg

6caed7b3-d7e7-489d-8a66-200a7bd54151.jpg

Ducky_McGee said:
A few I'm guilty of.

foul-bachelorette-frog.jpg

6caed7b3-d7e7-489d-8a66-200a7bd54151.jpg

Thankfully most of the really nasty ones don't apply to me (usually period-based ones) but they are pretty hilarious anyway. Some of the harmless ones I'm not too ashamed to admit to:

foul-bachelorette-frog-meme-collection-331.png

foul-bachelorette-frog-meme-generator-empty-conditioner-bottle-add-water-6a8fbd.jpg

foul-bachelorette-frog-meme-generator-don-t-want-to-clean-cook-on-foil-d60983.jpg

9120493.jpg

tumblr_lk0wufeJXY1qcqorzo1_500.jpg

EDIT:

Professor Beef said:
Sometimes I think Bachelorette Frog is more disgusting than Bachelor Frog.

This is because men don't have periods. If they did, Bachelor Frog would be even grosser XP.

SouSouRocket said:
foul-bachelorette-frog-meme-generator-don-t-want-to-clean-cook-on-foil-d60983.jpg

EDIT:
This is because men don't have periods. If they did, Bachelor Frog would be even grosser XP.
I know plenty of men and women guilty of this one.

And you raise a good point about periods, SouSou. >___>

EDIT: Oh dammit, shanshan.
KuGsj.gif

tumblr_lpogbqlt391qf41y1o1_500.jpg

Applies to me.

tumblr_lpvzc3lCHa1qf41y1o1_250.jpg

And this...
tumblr_lmllg0zU2V1qf41y1o1_400.jpg

10,000x this. I once left veet on for too long and it felt like acid burning my skin off. All I could think was THANK GOD I didn't use it downstairs.

Ducky_McGee said:
10,000x this. I once left veet on for too long and it felt like acid burning my skin off. All I could think was THANK GOD I didn't use it downstairs.

Veet is absolutely terrible. It smells bad, can burn you if you leave it on too long, and it barely worked when I tried it :( But a friend of mine swears by it. But then again, but she's not Mediterranean XP

I'm getting laser hair removal and it's pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to being done with the treatments :D

Hmm this thread kinda makes me reminds of this one special girl gaffer Jaime xoxo. What happend to her btw? :eek: ... did she get too much attention? :/

Jin34

highluxury said:
Hmm this thread kinda makes me reminds of this one special girl gaffer Jaime xoxo. What happend to her btw? :eek: ... did she get too much attention? :/

Some douche mocked her in some other forum for being transgendered I believe, don't know the exact details, TG gaf should know.

Also why is the gotta poop, go home one a girl meme? That's what I do lol. I hate public bathrooms.

jasonng

Something I found interesting when I'm talking to girls. I'd often joke around saying I'm a virgin and I get rather unexpected responses. I'm actually surprised that girls find it hard to believe that if he's out of high school/college, self-efficient, and pretty much normal that a guy can still be a virgin. Now I'm curious on what the guys and gal think on dudes who are still virgins. Some girls give me the impression that they'd be more attracted to a virgin and others have actually told me they prefer guys who have a low number. I've always thought girls would prefer a guy with more experience.

I've debated making this topic its own thread but I don't know how to write this without it coming across as a troll. Virginity is a rather sensitive subject.

Satch

Banned
jasonng said:
Something I found interesting when I'm talking to girls. I'd often joke around saying I'm a virgin and I get rather unexpected responses. I'm actually surprised that girls find it hard to believe that if he's out of high school/college, self-efficient, and pretty much normal that a guy can still be a virgin. Now I'm curious on what the guys and gal think on dudes who are still virgins. Some girls give me the impression that they'd be more attracted to a virgin and others have actually told me they prefer guys who have a low number. I've always thought girls would prefer a guy with more experience.

I've debated making this topic its own thread but I don't know how to write this without it coming across as a troll. Virginity is a rather sensitive subject.
i can already see the first response post now

"stealth brag thread? stealth brag thread."

Jin34

jasonng said:

Depends on the girl, but generally experience is preferred and then it gets tricky, because even if you are the ultimate ladies man it's not good to say you've had sex with 50 girls, it's better to let the grapevine take care of that if what you care are hook ups. For more serious relationships quality (how you treated her though this can be tricky) over quantity.

jasonng

Jin34 said:
Depends on the girl, but generally experience is preferred and then it gets tricky, because even if you are the ultimate ladies man it's not good to say you've had sex with 50 girls, it's better to let the grapevine take care of that if what you care are hook ups. For more serious relationships quality (how you treated her though this can be tricky) over quantity.
That I understand but I've had girls that said to me they rather be with with a guy who's only been with one or two girls. It might just be the girls I've been talking to but the amount of them telling me the same thing is worth noting. Also, I don't get why girls won't believe a guy if he says he's a virgin and is not weird.

jasonng said:
That I understand but I've had girls that said to me they rather be with with a guy who's only been with one or two girls. It might just be the girls I've been talking to but the amount of them telling me the same thing is worth noting. Also, I don't get why girls won't believe a guy if he says he's a virgin and is not weird.

People act weird when they find out I'm a virgin. Maybe it's because I talk like a big pervert.

I can see why some girls might like guys with a small number. They probably assume that if he's only been with a couple girls that they were serious relationships, and that he's not a playboy constantly looking for casual sex.

jasonng said:

Well, I think it'd be exciting to be the one with more experience. Also it means you aren't a playboy with a lot of baggage.

Jin34

shanshan310 said:
Well, I think it'd be exciting to be the one with more experience. Also it means you aren't a playboy with a lot of baggage.

I guess I should have been upfront about it when I was a virgin in college *shrugs*

I managed to run 1.2 miles in less than 12 minutes (in the city so had to wait at a couple intersections) today to get to the damn bus (next one was like an hour and a half wait). I was exhausted by the end of it, I'm so out of shape god damn.

Devolution said:
I managed to run 1.2 miles in less than 12 minutes (in the city so had to wait at a couple intersections) today to get to the damn bus (next one was like an hour and a half wait). I was exhausted by the end of it, I'm so out of shape god damn.

lol, you think YOU'RE out of shape. I don't think I could run that far without passing out...

shanshan310 said:
lol, you think YOU'RE out of shape. I don't think I could run that far without passing out...

Compared to how I was in shape it was so bad. I ran like two blocks and already felt like my endurance was spent.

Opiate

I'm generally not a good athlete, but I'm tall, lean and broad shouldered with a good set of lungs, so despite my relatively poor athletic abilities, I could brute force my way to swimming state championships through high school.

I'm not sure I could beat me girlfriend at horse, or at softball, or any of those other traditional co ed activities one engages in after college; but it makes me disproportionately happy that I can still outrun her (and outswim her) so significantly. It allows me to maintain a sense of masculine superiority that is simultaneously puerile and insipid.

Kisaya

I am totally not in shape, I'm a frail piece of nothing :(
Plus I have no arm strength, and it sucks because I like playing sports but can't throw a ball most of the time DX

Opiate said:
I'm generally not a good athlete, but I'm tall, lean and broad shouldered with a good set of lungs, so despite my relatively poor athletic abilities, I could brute force my way to swimming state championships through high school.

I'm not sure I could beat me girlfriend at horse, or at softball, or any of those other traditional co ed activities one engages in after college; but it makes me disproportionately happy that I can still outrun her (and outswim her) so significantly. It allows me to maintain a sense of masculine superiority that is simultaneously puerile and insipid.

My bf has been doing Wushu for about 2 years now. So his endurance, strength, stamina, ridiculous. He's toned as hell now and can do aerials.

kisaya said:
I am totally not in shape, I'm a frail piece of nothing :(
Plus I have no arm strength, and it sucks because I like playing sports but can't throw a ball most of the time DX

I'm underweight and skinny but I always managed to throw pretty well.

Opiate said:

I love the way you rationalize things, Opiate (for real).

My endurance is shit due to some heart issues and my upper body strength isn't great but my legs are pretty strong. Last spring I was doing 280 on the leg press, trying to build up some Chun-li thunder thighs. Unfortunately, I was overdoing it a bit and I overworked my right knee. I need to finally get a knee brace and get back into the gym. I wanna be able to crush a watermelon between my thighs like the hot chick in that one gif.

daffy

Banned
Opiate said:

Dammit, I always thought you were a sentient chess piece. :/

ikkemenx

jasonng said:

Experience is appealing, but depending on the guy (and maybe this is just me, haha) the idea of taking their virginity is appealing. I don't know if it's just the idea of being the one to take it, or setting the bar so to speak. Could be because they are not expecting anything and you could surprise them/simultaneously blow their minds (this sounds cocky, but what I mean is that they'd probably be more excited than someone who has sex regularly? I dunno, just seems like more of a big deal).

jasonng said:

My opinion probably doesn't count for much since I'm married (and saved myself) but I think it depends on the guy (and the girl's tastes, obviously). If the guy was really weird and had no idea how to even talk a woman it's kind of off-putting, but if the guy is attractive and romantic but just hasn't had the actual experience yet I think it could be kind of sweet.

I like nerdy guys though, obviously, so this might correlate to that. XP

EDIT:

Jin34 said:
Also why is the gotta poop, go home one a girl meme? That's what I do lol. I hate public bathrooms.

My guy friends joke about totally wrecking restaurant, work, or their friend's house's bathrooms, so I kind of assumed most guys didn't care about that. You know, 'cause boys are gross ;D.

Question for the ladies, I was at a house party with my gf and friends and the topic of size came up. So now I ask here, how much does size matter to you? No, you don't have to go into detail and whatnot but I do like to hear the thoughts in regards to this subject.

shortyme

FallingEdge said:
Question for the ladies, I was at a house party with my gf and friends and the topic of size came up. So now I ask here, how much does size matter to you? No, you don't have to go into detail and whatnot but I do like to hear the thoughts in regards to this subject.

It depends on the person. I think it matters. Some women don't.

FallingEdge said:
Size doesn't really matter. I actually prefer average over larger sized. It's quite painful for me, no matter how much I'm ready for it. I've avoided sex plenty times in the past because it was just too painful for me.

FallingEdge said:

I think it probably matters to a point-- I'd guess a lot of women would probably prefer quality over quantity, but if you're at either extreme (especially on the low end) you're going to have a hard time ignoring it. My girlfriends don't bring it up that much, oddly enough, so I don't think it's as big a deal to them.

Yeah, I figured as much. It is the same with guys and breasts. I don't ever remember any of my friends talking about how it is a dealbreaker or not. Hell, I can't recall a time where it was even as issue. Maybe back in college or high school but that's it.

shortyme

FallingEdge said:
Yeah, I figured as much. It is the same with guys and breasts. I don't ever remember any of my friends talking about how it is a dealbreaker or not. Hell, I can't recall a time where it was even as issue. Maybe back in college or high school but that's it.

Half of GAF will tell you its a deal breaker.

I guess I can kind of see why as it can tie into body shape/size but merely focusing on breasts? Like not dating a girl because of it? That's just too much.

shortyme

I've never met a guy like that in person but the internet seems to be overflowing with them. I actually don't meet a lot of boob guys IRL at all. All my guy friends are ass men.

coldvein

Banned
i've got a female-related question. so, i work in various places in close proximity to the ladyfolk. every once in a while one of their boobs will brush against my arm, shoulder, elbow, whatever. whenever this happens i'm like "THE BOOB JUST GRAZED ME" (only to myself of course). as a girl, are you as aware of this phenomenon as i am? is it just standard procedure?

ProdicalFlame said:
I've never met a guy like that in person but the internet seems to be overflowing with them. I actually don't meet a lot of boob guys IRL at all. All my guy friends are ass men.

Yeah, I love boobs but there is just something about a big ass that is more appealing to me haha.

coldvein said:
i've got a female-related question. so, i work in various places in close proximity to the ladyfolk. every once in a while one of their boobs will brush against my arm, shoulder, elbow, whatever. whenever this happens i'm like "THE BOOB JUST GRAZED ME" (only to myself of course). as a girl, are you as aware of this phenomenon as i am? is it just standard procedure?

Do you mean are we aware when one of our boobs accidentally touches you? About as much as I am when my arm accidentally brushes someone.

I work at a Starbucks and it can sometimes get a little crowded behind the counter. Sometimes while squeezing to get by someone my butt will accidentally brush them or vice versa. I know it's an accident so I don't make a big deal of it or anything. If I felt that someone was purposefully trying to brush against me I'd get a little creeped out by it, but that's never happened to me yet.

kturtle0313

Neo Member
FallingEdge said:

Yes, size matters. It matters a lot.

That's just my opinion...but seriously, it matters. And technique.

SRG01

Kitsunebaby said:
Do you mean are we aware when one of our boobs accidentally touches you? About as much as I am when my arm accidentally brushes someone.

I work at a Starbucks and it can sometimes get a little crowded behind the counter. Sometimes while squeezing to get by someone my butt will accidentally brush them or vice versa. I know it's an accident so I don't make a big deal of it or anything. If I felt that someone was purposefully trying to brush against me I'd get a little creeped out by it, but that's never happened to me yet.

Yeah, I've had the same experiences as a guy. I don't even notice it half the time.

edit: Starbucks girls are the best. Some of my best years were working at one near my place.

ckohler said:
This one confuses me. What exactly is it trying to suggest? I can think of at least three different ways to interpret this.

I don't know how to answer that... I notice that it makes my boobs look bigger than usual, which is nice. My boobs aren't that big. Its distracting to see them looking bigger.

Also I finally added that "no boys allowed" gif to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom