• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boney said:
So no boys allowed?

aww, it was just a joke :p

Also I finally managed to put falsies on properly! I've been staring at myself in the mirror blinking for like half an hour. They look so big! Are they supposed to go on the bottom as well? It looks a bit... unbalanced.

Opiate

shanshan310 said:

Also I finally managed to put falsies on properly! I've been staring at myself in the mirror blinking for like half an hour. They look so big! Are they supposed to go on the bottom as well? It looks a bit... unbalanced.

Just top.

So what's been goin down in this thread the last few days? Girls bein girls?

One of the wonderful things about an internet forum is that the preceding posts remain in place in perpetuity so that you may catch up with them days or weeks later.

The drunk thread and this thread are the best threads. Even though I'm not a girl or drunk a lot. Just people hangin', shooting the shit. Really relaxed.

ajf009

ckohler said:
This one confuses me. What exactly is it trying to suggest? I can think of at least three different ways to interpret this.

Like if I (a guy) was wearing a cup around all the time.. I'd be staring down at myself quite a bit too...

shanshan310 said:

I use falsies all the time while cosplaying. Most times you don't use bottom ones, as they can be hard to apply and overly dramatic. Most places don't even sell them. You CAN find them over the internet if you want, though.

I don't really like the way they look in real life but they photograph great. Before I started using them I realized that I either looked like I was high as hell or falling asleep in all my cosplay pictures. Now I actually look awake.

Yeah, they look awesome in photos. Have you ever used the Japanese photo booths? The newer ones give the same effect without even wearing them! its great! like so:

9fxqno.jpg

only the machines don't work so well for people who aren't Japanese...

who do you cosplay as?

Also:

91335_v1.jpg

Egnirys

Kitsunebaby said:
I use falsies all the time while cosplaying. Most times you don't use bottom ones, as they can be hard to apply and overly dramatic. Most places don't even sell them. You CAN find them over the internet if you want, though.

I don't really like the way they look in real life but they photograph great. Before I started using them I realized that I either looked like I was high as hell or falling asleep in all my cosplay pictures. Now I actually look awake.
I love using falsies for cosplay but circle lenses still freak me out. :<

ikkemenx

shanshan310 said:
Yeah, they look awesome in photos. Have you ever used the Japanese photo booths? The newer ones give the same effect without even wearing them! its great! like so:

9fxqno.jpg

only the machines don't work so well for people who aren't Japanese...

who do you cosplay as?

Also:

91335_v1.jpg

Yeah the purikura machines nowadays tend to "enhance" a lot things. This particular one I used while in Japan messed with my eyes real nicely (was not wearing that much eye makeup)

JMebx.jpg

Good times. :)

Professor Beef said:
Those japanese photos are frightening.

oh I love them. If there's one thing I miss about Japan its 400 yen photo machines. Any half decent ones here cost upwards of $16, and they aren't nearly as good. They make your skin look great! Plus it is ridiculously fun. Like your own private photo shoot :p

Oh that reminds me, there are signs all over those places saying "all males must be in the company of a girl to enter":

"girls OK, boys with girlfriend/ group with girls OK, only boys NG (not good - my god Japanese people say that a lot)"

11llem1.jpg

eastmen

Banned
Fetts_Jets said:
Don't think I've had this problem...

Tonight I got my gf and her friend into a laughing fit and her friend yelled that she just peed a little. I've also heard it before back in the college days.

eastmen said:
I have a question for female gaf . Whats the deal with girls peeing a little when you make them laugh to much ?

I dunno. I guess if they already kinda need to go and are holding it in, then you make them laugh and they forget about those muscles...

ronito

Professor Beef said:
I don't think that's necessarily a female-only problem.
Technically the male urethra is not only longer but also spiral while the female is short and straight so it is far easier for a man to hold it in than a woman. I suspect this is why it most likely is a problem for both sexes but more frequent in women.

ronito said:
Technically the male urethra is not only longer but also spiral while the female is short and straight so it is far easier for a man to hold it in than a woman. I suspect this is why it most likely is a problem for both sexes but more frequent in women.
Also the same reason why girls get uti's a lot easier. Remember front to back!

Also man was I drunk last night. Dumb posts all over.

shanshan310 said:
oh I love them. If there's one thing I miss about Japan its 400 yen photo machines. Any half decent ones here cost upwards of $16, and they aren't nearly as good. They make your skin look great! Plus it is ridiculously fun. Like your own private photo shoot :p

Oh that reminds me, there are signs all over those places saying "all males must be in the company of a girl to enter":

"girls OK, boys with girlfriend/ group with girls OK, only boys NG (not good - my god Japanese people say that a lot)"

11llem1.jpg

If there's anything I miss about Japan it's all the delicious cheep food. Also, the snack foods. I filled my backpack and a tote bag and part of my suitcase with about 350 bucks worth of snacks and candy to bring back home. It was the greatest thing ever.

I did the purikura with my host student. I didn't really understand how to use the machine so she did most of the decorating.

Kitsunebaby said:
If there's anything I miss about Japan it's all the delicious cheep food. Also, the snack foods. I filled my backpack and a tote bag and part of my suitcase with about 350 bucks worth of snacks and candy to bring back home. It was the greatest thing ever.

I did the purikura with my host student. I didn't really understand how to use the machine so she did most of the decorating.

Once you get the hang of it the decorating is really fun too. The drinks were pretty good too. Vending Machines on every corner.. I bought so much milk tea/ canned coffee.

Random question: are you guys on the pill? I've been using it for pain since I was 14 so I probably need to take a break soon but I don't think I'd like to rely on condoms. There's that insert thing that lasts three years, but it kinda grosses me out. hm...

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
FallingEdge said:
Question for the ladies, I was at a house party with my gf and friends and the topic of size came up. So now I ask here, how much does size matter to you? No, you don't have to go into detail and whatnot but I do like to hear the thoughts in regards to this subject.
Size doesn't matter, actually I'd prefer if he wasn't TOO big, my dude isn't gigantic but even than the first few months were like torture since I was a virgin before him, I bled every single time we did it and his thing refused to go in. It was awful! It helped with one thing though.. Helped him get over the sex during periods. :D I love it because I'm the horniest when I'm on me days.

ProdicalFlame said:
Half of GAF will tell you its a deal breaker.
Nah not for boobs, although GAF does like em some awful looking gigantic disproportionate asses.

Most guy friends I know IRL have all been boob men, my dude does like a nice bottom but he's definitely a boob man.

shanshan310 said:
Get the really natural looking ones. I don't put on lashes on a lot, but the ones I own I always cut the inner corners of the lashes to make them look somewhat natural.

yo girl gaf, accessory question...

yFUgM.jpg

My wife got this dress as a gift, and we aren't sure what kind of necklace shapes/styles go best with it, and dresses/jewelry is outside of my knowledge zone... Input?

shanshan310 said:

11llem1.jpg

Is that a new rule? My sister and I spent hours in Harajuku one day and God knows how much yen in those photo booths and I don't remember seeing any signs like that.

Zoe

shanshan310 said:
Random question: are you guys on the pill? I've been using it for pain since I was 14 so I probably need to take a break soon but I don't think I'd like to rely on condoms. There's that insert thing that lasts three years, but it kinda grosses me out. hm...

I am. Why do you think you need a break?

I've heard the IUD is really painful to put in for some people.

Zoe said:
I am. Why do you think you need a break?

I've heard the IUD is really painful to put in for some people.

There is no way I am doing that. I don't see the need for a break--getting off of it you'd be all messed up (I get bad nausea and some breakthrough bleeding when my body adjusts to the current stuff I'm on, I assume other pills have comparable crappy side-effects) and then if you wanted to get back on it you'd have to do it again. I love my current birth control--now that my body's used to it it feels normal so I don't see a need to stop until I'm ready for a baby.

You could try a shot I guess, but I heard it makes you fat...

Also I don't understand why it's so hard for some women to take the pill (unless TV has exaggerated this). I take mine before bed when I brush my teeth. I don't ever not brush my teeth, so why would I forget to take my pill? It's one of the first things I remember to pack when I'm going out overnight as well. I just really can't get pregnant right now. It seems like it should be easy to remember this?

Zoe

SouSouRocket said:
You could try a shot I guess, but I heard it makes you fat...

Also I don't understand why it's so hard for some women to take the pill (unless TV has exaggerated this). I take mine before bed when I brush my teeth. I don't ever not brush my teeth, so why would I forget to take my pill? It's one of the first things I remember to pack when I'm going out overnight as well. I just really can't get pregnant right now. It seems like it should be easy to remember this?

From what I've heard, the shot will pretty much magnify any side effects you already get with the pill.

I just have an alarm set on my phone for 9AM every day though I think I'm gonna switch it to 8AM since I start work earlier now. Helps me remember to take my allergy meds too!

I'm switching pills this week... wonder if there will be any difference...

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Opiate said:
I assume we're discussing the "internet critic" phenomenon, similar to this:

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/threads/000/172/472/2606946-sharp-knees.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
This actually

[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/14xchtx.jpg

Inanna said:
Size doesn't matter, actually I'd prefer if he wasn't TOO big, my dude isn't gigantic but even than the first few months were like torture since I was a virgin before him, I bled every single time we did it and his thing refused to go in. It was awful! It helped with one thing though.. Helped him get over the sex during periods. :D I love it because I'm the horniest when I'm on me days.

Fucking ewwwww.
Fuck that picture above me too

Dellrizla

Well what can I say. The allure of sex faaaar outweighs the icky-ness of blood for me, and not in a weird "Pluck out my nipples and step on my todger" way. I am willing to take that bullet in the name of nookie. Feels warmer. And feels good
man

Dellrizla said:
Well what can I say. The allure of sex faaaar outweighs the icky-ness of blood for me, and not in a weird "Pluck out my nipples and step on my todger" way. I am willing to take that bullet in the name of nookie. Feels warmer. And feels good
man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom