• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I'm hanging out with my girlfriends, if anybody says "let's get down to business" we all burst into song.

Prax said:
Phoebus from Hunchback and John Smith from Pocahontas.. also pretty hot!

I had a major crush on Kocoum from Pocahontas. Too bad he was barely in the movie.

552534_1299689424583_390_390.jpg

Brobzoid said:
public service announcement: The Sleeping Beauty blu-ray isn't very good. the Special Edition DVD release from 03 is better. A shame, cus I think the film is very beautiful.

yVT7a.jpg
Sleeping Beauty is the new Star Wars confirmed.

Mik2121

So just by looking at this last page.. you girls (how many of you are girls anyway?) talk usually about bins full of tampons (wtf?) and Sleeping Beauty remasters?

Kitsunebaby said:
Whenever I'm hanging out with my girlfriends, if anybody says "let's get down to business" we all burst into song.

I had a major crush on Kocoum from Pocahontas. Too bad he was barely in the movie.

552534_1299689424583_390_390.jpg

Heh, one time when my sister and I were little kids we were playing with an Indian doll we found at my grandparents' house and we were playing Pocahontas but for whatever reason we couldn't remember Kocoum's name so we called him "Ill Poundyou" and made him this huge beefy dude who just kept beating up John Smith. It's such a dumb little memory but it kind of makes me laugh. But "Ill Poundyou" has kind of a different connotation now that I'm an adult.. o_o;;;

Satch

Banned
Mik2121 said:
So just by looking at this last page.. you girls (how many of you are girls anyway?) talk usually about bins full of tampons (wtf?) and Sleeping Beauty remasters?
all the time

Mik2121 said:

I just popped my head in here to check it out. Apparently so. :p

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Mik2121 said:

Replace tampon with other bodily functions and Sleeping Beauty with any other cartoon, I don't see how that's much different from the rest of GAF.

Kisaya

Mik2121 said:

everyday. though i missed the conversation, i have a few nasty bathroom stories myself lmaoo

Satch

Banned
i played the BF3 beta and got mad and quit because im no good at it

and then i decided to play reach because im much better at that and sucked that up too

so i guess im just gonna draw pictures instead

Prax

Satchwar said:
i played the BF3 beta and got mad and quit because im no good at it

and then i decided to play reach because im much better at that and sucked that up too

so i guess im just gonna draw pictures instead

YEAH! Draw pictures!
And then post them in here. xD

Dai101

Banned
Brobzoid said:
public service announcement: The Sleeping Beauty blu-ray isn't very good. the Special Edition DVD release from 03 is better. A shame, cus I think the film is very beautiful.

yVT7a.jpg

How did i miss this? OK. I'll NEVER going to buy another version of Sleeping Beauty, but not for that, is just that thay RE-dubbed the film since the film came out on DVD and oh god, I HATE THAT. It just sounds wrong. My "cuñada" (ok, sister-in-law, i like how it sounds in spanish) got heartbroken when she heard it, she asked me for my VHS copy to erase the memory.

Aeana

Mik2121 said:
I don't understand the question.
Are you asking if we females are also people like the guys on GAF or what? Because the rest of the people on GAF talk about all kinds of things, too!

Satch

Banned
like 3 days ago because i couldn't choose between Wonder Woman and Batwoman

49e73963e5703_105125n.jpg
c5LzS.jpg

A0qJK.png
this one has transparency and i just edit a new image in it

dvLSC.jpg

MUCxj.png

Apath

Devolution said:
Read at your own risk.

One of the highschools I played volleyball at, the girls had a designated stall in which they just tossed their tampons and pads. So I walk in there and see a pile of them. I almost threw up on the spot.
Maybe it's because I've had horrible nose bleeds due to allergies all my life, but I just have never understood why people think period blood is so disgusting. It's just blood. =P

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Satchwar said:
like 3 days ago because i couldn't choose between Wonder Woman and Batwoman

-snip
I applaud your avatars ability to update in a very subtle manner and I am extremely jelly atm.

Satch

Banned
Kenak said:
Maybe it's because I've had horrible nose bleeds due to allergies all my life, but I just have never understood why people think period blood is so disgusting. It's just blood. =P
theres like mucus and secretions and the tissue of the lining of the uterus

edit: @ plywood

thank you :0

Satchwar said:
theres like mucus and secretions and the tissue of the lining of the uterus

ew, I didn't realise this.

I think any kind of blood that belongs to someone else is something I'd rather not touch, especially if its on a wall/toilet whatever. But pads smell, I think that was the grossest part of devolution's story. Its like walking into a stall of used nappies.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Kenak said:
*daps*
My beard is already red. I'm down to party whenevs.

coldvein

Banned
it must be great to know that your gender is responsible for the inspiration behind 90% of the worlds greatest art, music, fiction and poetry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom