• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Go out by myself to get batteries.
>Soon as I get out of the car some dude sitting in a truck is looking right at me and making some sort of comment, couldn't really hear it but I heard a whistle at first hence me knowing exactly where to look.
>Sigh

What's the metabolism thing? Too skinny? :p

Metabolism is way fast.

>Go out by myself to get batteries.
>Soon as I get out of the car some dude sitting in a truck is looking right at me and making some sort of comment, couldn't really hear it but I heard a whistle at first hence me knowing exactly where to look.
>Sigh

dude, i wonder about this all the time, but somewhere somehow sometime this approach has to have worked for someone.

Jin34

damn, reading that back i think i do deserve some kind of award. i can't help it though, i've cultivated natural defenses over the years :p

look, the point is, go for the beard. not full blown, but nice and stubbly.

Oh I had already decided on the beard, much to Devo's chagrin.

dude, i wonder about this all the time, but somewhere somehow sometime this approach has to have worked for someone.

Afraid to say what parts of the world this might have worked.

http://images.wikia.com/ghostbusters/images/6/69/Janinenewbio.png

fantastic.

re coffee: I love the stuff but I do think that you need to drink proper coffee, not this stuff that you get at the store. The company I work for takes their coffee seriously so they have machines and capsules flown in from Switzerland every month. I drink it black because it is delicious.

Ladies with little to no self-respect or standards would be my guess. It was pretty lewd.

I've seen it work. Inner city chicago once at a 7-11. Girl was walking in until she was whistled at by two dudes leaning against their hydraulic car. She went over and talked to them and before I knew it she went with them and they drove away with her and their big gulps. I was amazed. Like, that's how rape murders happen. Either that or she was a prostitute. But, I'm pretty sure she was just... dumb.

Kisaya

Ugh I hate guys that holler =_= especially arabs (specifically yemeni...) since they just love tormenting us women T-T

And ooomaaagggawwdddd I just realized I'm a Member now, woohoo!

And ooomaaagggawwdddd I just realized I'm a Member now, woohoo!

GM1e5.jpg

You do mix in sugar, cream, chocolate, honey? I don't get people who drink black coffee. The point is to get the duality of sweet with slightly bitter.

I'm sorry but you're completely wrong. The real point of coffee is to have it as strong and bitter as possible, and counter that with a sweet dessert.

When I was a little girl I thought I'd like all those sweet syrups and cream in my coffee. I tried it a few times before deciding that it was absolutely disgusting, and that black is the only way to go.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I make my leftovers into deep-fried macaroni and cheese balls
Only if you think you can handle it.

I oven-bake my mac and cheese, but I've been thinking about adding other things to it, like tuna or bacon. Although your leftovers idea sounds delicious.

SRG01

Only if you think you can handle it.

I oven-bake my mac and cheese, but I've been thinking about adding other things to it, like tuna or bacon. Although your leftovers idea sounds delicious.

Y'know, you can use real cheese, then add in some italian sausage.

Actually, if you add bacon, and use a cheesy cream sauce, it's practically a carbonara!

Back to the subject of tacky shirts, here's one i got in my teens that still kind of fits but I didn't even wear out in public. It was one of those "oh this is so cool" at the time buys, then with more thought I was like "what the fuck was I thinking this is so stupid and attention whorish."

I don't even know why I still have it, maybe it's a grim reminder not to buy stupid shit.

iDsAUBmgvVTPE.jpg

Back to the subject of tacky shirts, here's one i got in my teens that still kind of fits but I didn't even wear out in public. It was one of those "oh this is so cool" at the time buys, then with more thought I was like "what the fuck was I thinking this is so stupid and attention whorish."

I don't even know why I still have it, maybe it's a grim reminder not to buy stupid shit.

http://i.minus.com/iDsAUBmgvVTPE.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

lol

I really hate those kinds of shirts. They're not funny and not cool

iDsAUBmgvVTPE.jpg

Can i push the buttons? ;)

Lissar

Reluctant Member
At least the shirt doesn't have knobs placed in inconvenient places. Talk about control.

I have no tattoos, though I wanted one so bad when I was a teenager. Something with dragons. Now I don't think I'd want to. Changing your body completely like that freaks me out. I don't even have piercings.

My boyfriend back then got a tattoo though, right when he turned eighteen. It was a vampire skull with flames behind it. Well, he isn't my boyfriend anymore!
We didn't get along. Although the tattoo was pretty damn tacky. He just went and got it one day. The expression on my face must have been hilarious.

Anyone have tattoos they want to share ?

Would love to get something tattooed in English, Japanese and Korean (as an ode to my dreams of being tri-lingual :p) but seeing as tattoos are kind of taboo in Japan and Korea I'm kinda thinking it might not be the smartest of ideas. Also I tend to dislike people who get characters tattooed on them when they can't speak anything other than English, and I don't want to get grouped in with them by mistake :p

And speaking of tacky tee-shirts, my gaf shirt came in the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom