• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
What's stopping a man such as myself from trolling with it? You could ask for exclusive usage rights by decree of moderation.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
=O. I guess, I mean that's what makes it also fail you're right fuuuu.
Yeah dude, I would see if you could get mods to make it an official offense, I mean, if the other girls in the thread end up liking the idea. Not that I'd actually troll by using it, but I'm sure there are some others that would.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Your face already trolls me by being so ugly. OHHHH WHAT NOW
Sorry

Somebody has a crush on Devo!
3AQmK.gif

Alright fellow girlgaf. I own graphic tees but I don't really wear them out in public. They're usually just lounging around the house kinds of things.

Except for band tee shirts. I will rock a Beatles shirt all day long.

Tacky?

Also.

Pajamas, giant tee shirt, FOREVER LAZY, Snugee, underwear and tee shirt, underwear, naked. How do you sleep? I can't sleep naked but I also can't stand sleeping in much clothing. If I wear pajamas to bed I usually end up kicking them off at some point. I can't stand things touching my legs/feet while I sleep so PJ pants and socks are out.

Looking at that thread about the 5 year old boy and the whole butt doctor thing.

Did anyone here play doctor when they were kids? Maybe not butt doctor, but I thought playing doctor was something ALL kids do at some point. Innocently enough. I have very vague memories of it from when I was in preschool or so. That's some bullshit they're putting that kid through.

Alright fellow girlgaf. I own graphic tees but I don't really wear them out in public. They're usually just lounging around the house kinds of things.

Except for band tee shirts. I will rock a Beatles shirt all day long.

Tacky?

Also.

Pajamas, giant tee shirt, FOREVER LAZY, Snugee, underwear and tee shirt, underwear, naked. How do you sleep? I can't sleep naked but I also can't stand sleeping in much clothing. If I wear pajamas to bed I usually end up kicking them off at some point. I can't stand things touching my legs/feet while I sleep so PJ pants and socks are out.

If you're tacky then I'm total white trash. I buy men's cotton knit boxers and wear them all day around the house with a wife beater. In the winter time I'll switch to baggy pajama bottoms. It's just so comfy.

Also, I sleep naked. I can't stand wearing clothes while I'm trying to sleep. The fabric will start to tug in one direction and it'll bother me way too much. In the winter time, I make up for it by piling more and more comforters and sleeping bags on top of my bed.

SRG01

If you're tacky then I'm total white trash. I buy men's cotton knit boxers and wear them all day around the house with a wife beater. In the winter time I'll switch to baggy pajama bottoms. It's just so comfy.

Also, I sleep naked. I can't stand wearing clothes while I'm trying to sleep. The fabric will start to tug in one direction and it'll bother me way too much. In the winter time, I make up for it by piling more and more comforters and sleeping bags on top of my bed.

Why don't you just buy better fitting pjs? I've had zero issues with them (ie. tugging, etc).

Why don't you just buy better fitting pjs? I've had zero issues with them (ie. tugging, etc).

I move in my sleep, making the loose clothes tug, but if they're tight it annoys the hell out of me, too. Honestly I've been sleeping this way practically my whole life, I don't think I could change now.

Times that I have to share a room with someone I wake up feeling like shit.

As a guy, I didn't really have a lot of favorite female superheroes as a kid (and liking TMNT made that a lot tougher). But I have a soft spot for the Powerpuff Girls and Kim Possible.

As a guy, I didn't really have a lot of favorite female superheroes as a kid (and liking TMNT made that a lot tougher). But I have a soft spot for the Powerpuff Girls and Kim Possible.

I could NEVER find an April TMNT action figure growing up. I remember my dad sent me one for my birthday one year because he lived in Florida and apparently they had more in stock there for some reason. That was an AMAZING birthday gift.

All I know is my favorite heroine growin' up was Catwoman, especially after watching Batman Returns.

I watched TAS with my brothers.

Catwoman was my favorite now that you mention it. I didn't really think of her until you mentioned her, and I was playing Arkham City and there's a character trophy of the animated Catwoman from TAS. TAS Catwoman is THE Catwoman for me. :3

CatwomanBeginsToUndress.jpg

batman04.JPG

lolz batman hooknose.
Batgirl-Catwoman-Batman-the-Animated-Series-gotham-girls-10641987-640-480.jpg

I've always liked Batman's female characters for some reason.

Satch

Banned
harley quinn is a pretty good heroine, imo

following an abusive, uninterested "boyfriend" around that treats you like shit takes a lot of will, and will is a good super power

Kisaya

Speaking of fighting, got any scars girlgaf? Others feel free to answer.

I have a thick scar on my right knee :/ It's not really big but it's sorta noticeable.
Got one my shoulder too but I don't think it's that noticeable. Bigger than the one on my knee but it's not thick and it kinda blends into my skin unless you look closely.

I have a thick scar on my right knee :/ It's not really big but it's sorta noticeable.
Got one my shoulder too but I don't think it's that noticeable. Bigger than the one on my knee but it's not thick and it kinda blends into my skin unless you look closely.

I got a subtle one in my lip from being a dumbass when I was 5, jumping on the couch, tripping and busting my lip open on the arm of it. Needed stitches in my lip, I still remember screaming and squeezing my mother's hand.

Kisaya

I got a subtle one in my lip from being a dumbass when I was 5, jumping on the couch, tripping and busting my lip open on the arm of it. Needed stitches in my lip, I still remember screaming and squeezing my mother's hand.

Ouch I never want to get stitches :( But yeah the one on my shoulder I got from being a dumbass too. I saw some girl who I used to be friends with and got excited and ran towards her. Slipped and fell, fell hard.
The one on my knee was from my sister who pushed me and my knee landed on some nail =_= My mom was the one being the dumbass here cause she wasn't paying attention to me at the time and didn't help me treat it DX

Speaking of fighting, got any scars girlgaf? Others feel free to answer.

Many! Plenty of kitchen burns, one on my right knee from when i was 'hilariously' thrown off a pier onto surprise jagged rocks, scar on my upper lip when i lost a fight with my neighbor's rottweiler when i was 6, and a nice one on my thigh when i stupidly got caught on a fence trying to climb it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom