• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexi

Banned
I've already seen plenty of pictures of you in the transgendered thread. :wink:

edit: That was suppose to a compliment but came out badly. :X

I've since held an internal rule that I've never broken - never post another picture of myself to the internet....

Edit: lol thanks for clarifying I thought you were all like 'GOD post some MORE pics why don't you'

G-Fex

I've since held an internal rule that I've never broken - never post another picture of myself to the internet....

Edit: lol thanks for clarifying I thought you were all like 'GOD post some MORE pics why don't you'

I'd like to see more pictures of you :3

Hey Girl-Age help me out with this question.

How much weight do you put on your relationship with your father? How has it affected you?

I ask for a variety of reasons but wondering how y'all saw it...

Creeper GAF gives itself too much credit. I only got like 2 semi-creepy PMs on HERE. I had other reasons but you know what... fuck it. I'm gonna post it again in a bit. Ain't NO man gonna make me feel bad bout MAH self sistas.

Check it.

lexi

Banned
Fuck EB, unless you are referring to a different incident.

I wish I was in a state where I could post a pic like you. *so jealous*

EB was a pleasant walk in the park compared to what happened on opa.

I do know how you feel on the jealousy thing though. It served as a great motivator for me in my early stages though, so maybe it actually has a purpose other than making you feel like shit.

I didn't know, sorry to hear that.

It's fine :)

I'd like to see more pictures of you :3

Oh you.

Puddles

Banned
Ditto. Avatars are fun, but it does feel more personal, and given the tone of the Real Pic thread, it's been very civil and not creepy (so far). Not cool what happened to Ducky, though. :/

What happened to Ducky?

Edit: n/m, found the answer above. Fucking creeper gaf.

I'm honestly surprised on how many of you are brave to throw yourselves into the lion's den. I, for one, appreciate the eye candy nonetheless.

To celebrate this occasion, I will send you all one creepy PM when I'm not feeling lazy. You gals deserve it!

I'm operating under the hope that we're all adults and can act like it. And as The_Inquisitor said, posting with your real pic next to what you write kind of holds you to a higher standard. I both agree and hope this holds true. :)

And who says you're not going to get creepy PMs? You ARE one of the necktie wearing eye-candies on the real pic thread. (not trying to be a creeper myself, just an observation)

So I joined the real pic bandwagon, I'm hip to trends and stuff, you know. I like music you've never even heard of.

Yay! Welcome! And if anyone dares be rude or creeper to you, post it here and we will lambaste them with pointy verbal barbs. ^_^ You do look lovely, btw. Chalk up another point for glasses gaf too!

Hey Girl-Age help me out with this question.

How much weight do you put on your relationship with your father? How has it affected you?

I ask for a variety of reasons but wondering how y'all saw it...

Hmm... Well, my dad is not a good example, as we have no relationship except that I think he's a pathetic excuse for a man, but inferring from that you could say that having a good relationship with your dad would make a huge difference. But the same goes for a relationship with any parent. *shrug*

Creeper GAF gives itself too much credit. I only got like 2 semi-creepy PMs on HERE. I had other reasons but you know what... fuck it. I'm gonna post it again in a bit. Ain't NO man gonna make me feel bad bout MAH self sistas.

Check it.

Awesome! Definitely don't let them set the pace. It's like being told to not wear skirts at night because it might entice some psycho to attack you. Effing HATE that. You shouldn't have to take down your pic, creepers just should just grow up or shut up. *shakes a fist*

In other news, the Penis Size-Age thread is a real eye-opener. I'm scared to jump in there, but go, Devo! I applaud your articulation in the face of certain...attitudes. :p

Me and ducky ain't takin' no shit.

No kidding. I can't believe that guy was equating not liking oral to having mental issues. :/ They're not the girl in question, so how the heck do they think they can tell her if it feels good for her or not? Real head-shaking moment.

I also really liked Ducky's emphatic and gratuitous use of the word "cock" during that epic post, as well.

Here's a question for the girls.

How many hours is acceptable for a man to work? My girlfriend said she'd break up with me if I worked 60 hours a week. I on the other hand think that's a fine amount of hours and I don't have much of a problem with it.

So how many hours is considered acceptable or non acceptable for a proper relationship?

How many hours is acceptable for a man to work? My girlfriend said she'd break up with me if I worked 60 hours a week. I on the other hand think that's a fine amount of hours and I don't have much of a problem with it.

So how many hours is considered acceptable or non acceptable for a proper relationship?

That's what 11-12 hour days 5 days a week? Or like 6 days for 10 hours? If she wants to get in time with you, that's kind of rough.

Philia

Its not really the question of how fine it is, its the question of your own priorities. To her it seemed that you're putting your work above her in a list of priorities. So naturally yeah, she'll feel left out.

Sorry for butting out of nowhere. But HI DEVO. Glad to see you still kicking ASS AND TAKING NAMES. <3

You can work those hours IF you set aside enough quality time with her and make sure she's not neglected. That's kind of hard to do on 60 hours a week, though. When I was pulling 12-14 hour days at work one time it took a toll on my relationship with my ex, and I'd of understood if he had had a problem with it.

I'd say more along six days ten hours a day. I see that as enough time to go to work, come home and spend a few hours.

The neglect thing is kind of weird because right now, I don't make much money, but she much prefers I stay like that rather then being gone all the time "If there indeed has to be a choice between the two"

Philia

I'd say more along six days ten hours a day. I see that as enough time to go to work, come home and spend a few hours.

The neglect thing is kind of weird because right now, I don't make much money, but she much prefers I stay like that rather then being gone all the time "If there indeed has to be a choice between the two"

How long is your relationship right now? This kinda important.

*brofist*

wH8rc.jpg

Hmm... Well, my dad is not a good example, as we have no relationship except that I think he's a pathetic excuse for a man, but inferring from that you could say that having a good relationship with your dad would make a huge difference. But the same goes for a relationship with any parent. *shrug*
Gotcha, thanks.

A girl I've pursued has been hot/cold with me and has skewed attitudes towards men, which is why I bring up the subject.
It's not exclusive to girls, guys are certainly influenced better or worse too but yeah, think it sets the tone for future male relationships.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post

Hahaha, I find this really amusing. What do you do for a living? What does she do for a living?

How long is your relationship right now? This kinda important.

Bout a year and a half I believe. Not too long, not too short. And is the job going to be important enough? It has to be for me to even consider the damn thing.

It's nothing immediate, but it is something that's going to happen later on in life. I plan to be an educator for a living which entails lots of work that isn't technically on school grounds.

Philia

A year and half? Hmm... I'd consider at least 3 years before she'll get sick of your face and let you work all you want. But that's me thinking if you're living together for a year and a half.

If DATING though, LMAO.

SRG01

Bout a year and a half I believe. Not too long, not too short. And is the job going to be important enough? It has to be for me to even consider the damn thing.

It's nothing immediate, but it is something that's going to happen later on in life. I plan to be an educator for a living which entails lots of work that isn't technically on school grounds.

If you're planning to become an educator, then 60 hours is on par. I work roughly the same amount every week, although I'm salaried up to regular hours. (edit: I'm a college instructor)

I don't drink...

So what's the super power all women have? My female friends say it exists, but refuse to tell me! Is it psychic powers?

Soul patches, yes or YES?

All right, all right. The super power that all women have is
a secret
, and soul patches are... mmmm... not so good. Scruff, yes, soul patch... not so much. Other women like them quite a bit, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom