• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True dat. Also laptops make great makeshift heating pads.

Realize now there are a bunch of questions I'd like to ask other members of girl gaf if gafman weren't listening in.

benicio-del-toro.jpg

Got a problem.

I think I first fell for him in The Usual Suspects. God, do I find him sexy.

Realize now there are a bunch of questions I'd like to ask other members of girl gaf if gafman weren't listening in.

Yeah, me too. Which is why I think it'd be cool to have a girl-gaf chat :D

EDIT: You know what really riles me up? If you legitimately get pissed off at someone, and they respond with "hurr hurr pms" retorts.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Yeah, me too. Which is why I think it'd be cool to have a girl-gaf chat :D

EDIT: You know what really riles me up? If you legitimately get pissed off at someone, and they respond with "hurr hurr pms" retorts.

Oh god that really really makes me mad too!

I also dislikes it when I am on my days and don't want to do anything sexual and my guy keeps badgering about doing something sexual! :|

Ashes

Banned
True dat. Also laptops make great makeshift heating pads.

Is it about gaf-man? :p

Why not coordinate tinychat for girl-gaf via pm?

fwiw, normally, I stay out of chatter anyhow if it's really woman-talk stuff*; some stuff guys just aren't interested in hearing, such as period pains etc, I normally know that I'm not wanted, and tune out.

How about you guys women, start up that chatter, then wait for all the men to leave, and continue your chatter.. or write stuff so that it only appears when you quote. example... : quote to see.

Like erm, secret's out I guess! I'm a guy. Although that's never been a secret.

plenty of ways to have secret chats... :p

*to be even more honest, I typically only come into this thread, if I'm lazy and need to ask Gaf-girls a question, for a story or something else like that.

Girl gaf. I see someone on a dating site that I recognize from just passing them by in the street. I only remember her, cause she checked me out and I did the same to her, but I didnt say anything and regretted it later on. anyway, is mentioning that Ive seen her before creepy?

Girl gaf. I see someone on a dating site that I recognize from just passing them by in the street. I only remember her, cause she checked me out and I did the same to her, but I didnt say anything and regretted it later on. anyway, is mentioning that Ive seen her before creepy?

Oh that's a toughie. I think if you mention you've seen her in passing, once, you'll be okay. Just make sure you word it in a way that's more casual, and don't get too specific, otherwise she might freak the fuck out.

As for the talking stuff if you gals want to start a skype room rather than use tinychat, that's probably your best bet. The conversations get saved and you can do the voice/cam shit too.

What is the WEIRDEST attraction you have to a person?

Stephen Colbert is adorable. I am in love with Stephen Colbert. <33

And weirdest by far is Hannibal Lecter in Hannibal. If not for the murderous cannibal thing. Not physically attractive, but... I dunno. There's something magnetic about that character. Creepy I know. Why am I admitting this.

Also I need sheets. The higher the thread count the better. Any recommendations? I've never been sheet shopping before so I'm not sure what to expect to pay for a quality sheet set.

What is the WEIRDEST attraction you have to a person?

Stephen Colbert is adorable. I am in love with Stephen Colbert. <33

And weirdest by far is Hannibal Lecter in Hannibal. If not for the murderous cannibal thing. Not physically attractive, but... I dunno. There's something magnetic about that character. Creepy I know. Why am I admitting this.

Also I need sheets. The higher the thread count the better. Any recommendations? I've never been sheet shopping before so I'm not sure what to expect to pay for a quality sheet set.

sean-connery-tux-225x300.jpg

And I'm straight up terrified of old people. Must be that voice.

There's a lot of really weird things that attract me.

Food network has like two of the most revolting people on their channel. Guy Fietti and that one woman who looks like his sister/twin.

Also Sean Connery is a woman beating asshole.

daffy

Banned
Anyone else think Opiate is unusually hot? I mean something is wrong. "No one man should be both hot and smart." Didn't godzilla or whatever spins us around decree this? I just mention it because it's like the only poster on gaf with the real pic stuff that made me want to diddle . 8]

I'd play chess with that.

Satch

Banned
Anyone else think Opiate is unusually hot? I mean something is wrong. "No one man should be both hot and smart." Didn't godzilla or whatever spins us around decree this? I just mention it because it's like the only poster on gaf with the real pic stuff that made me want to diddle . 8]

thmiX.gif

Lissar

Reluctant Member

Awkwaaard.

Guuuuuuurrrrrrrlllllllllllll

CleverGirl

Neo Member

I don't need to worry about this do I? I'd hate for this to have to get ugly.

funny-pictures-fighting-jerry-springer-cats.jpg

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Ladies love it when other girls find their guy hot. Somehow I doubt any feathers are going to ruffled by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom