• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
the last time i read Cosmo (years ago) they suggested in the sex tips section to wrap your pearl necklace (as every cosmo-reading woman should own) around your dude's penis and move it up and down so it massages his shaft.

i was like

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

you can't tell me that wouldn't end up pinching at some point, somewhere, or snagging a hair between the pearls or something.

also why would you want to rub an expensive piece of jewelry all over a penis?

the last time i read Cosmo (years ago) they suggested in the sex tips section to wrap your pearl necklace (as every cosmo-reading woman should own) around your dude's penis and move it up and down so it massages his shaft.

i was like

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n156/meganekko_pie/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg[IMG]

you can't tell me that wouldn't end up pinching at some point, somewhere, or snagging a hair between the pearls or something.

also why would you want to rub an expensive piece of jewelry all over a penis?[/QUOTE]

What the hell? No guy wants that done to them.

Opiate

genuinely wasn't sure what the person meant no need to be rude about it

The rudeness is unwarranted, I agree. However:

1) You now have two unconstructive posts in this thread: the first implying there were no girls (which you quickly realized was a mistake), and another where you assumed that this was the place to ask women about girl things (which it is not, and you now realize your mistake).

2) You have no punctuation of any kind.

3) You have no capitalization of any kind.

These are things which are frowned upon here on GAF. It would be appreciated if you could try and remedy them. That is, again, not intended to be rude; part of my purpose is to help people become better posters.

genuinely wasn't sure what the person meant no need to be rude about it

Apologies, I assumed you were some sort of bad joke character between your avatar and the already mentioned grammatical habits. Looking at your thread history I see english may not be your first language, so once again, I'm sorry.

SolKane

Why is this thread over here and not any of the other subGAFs? I was surprised to see this on this board, I just come over here to read the Skyrim thread.

scitek

i was like

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Gah! Hurts just reading that.

Why is this thread over here and not any of the other subGAFs? I was surprised to see this on this board, I just come over here to read the Skyrim thread.

I think to avoid random dudes just stumbling into it. Like I did. Hmm...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

i was like

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

What sort of insanity is that? That's actually advice given?

i was like

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

...what?

Great comedic value is to be had reading their most innocuous of articles in the most seductive voice you can muster.

We read one (these are gather around type social read-alouds) where it was essentially how to hide your gas or diarrhea while on that crucial first date.

I was amazed at the amount of synonyms they kept coming up with for that stuff.

forgot the thread was moved to community

bleh i missed a cartoon discussion :( late response

90's nicktoons really were the best, still hold up today, glad i grew up on them

forgot the thread was moved to community

bleh i missed a cartoon discussion :( late response

90's nicktoons really were the best, still hold up today, glad i grew up on them

*gasp* There's no capitalization or punctuation in your post. Oh my god, I think I hear him coming! Run!!!!!

;)

P.S. I wouldn't mind the pearl necklace on my penis. It could feel good if done right. It's not something I would seek out, but could be fun if kept playful.

Hi, Girls (and guys) who play games. I'm TheyTookOurJobs, aka Beefy Hits aka Greg.

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 35 year old gamer who loves games traditionally loved by women. RPGs, Puzzle, platform, and old school games are my passion. I also love to play Rock Band 3, as well as Dragon Quest.

Right now, my current gaming poisons are my 3DS (I carry it with me everywhere love those virtual console games and Mario Kart) along with Fortune Street, and Zelda Skyward Sword. I'm also a big pinball nerd, participating in local, REAL tournaments all the time and playing Pinball FX 2 and Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection. I'm really stoked for the Pinball Arcade in March. I also play Cooking Mama lol

I'm currently unemployed, but am keeping busy by doing collages, playing games, taking care of my Mom who got cancer a year ago, and renovating the basement of my new house I purchased in Minneapolis in June. The goal is to have 3 TVs downstairs so I can have gamer parties and people over to play systems from the NES-Wii. Newer systems will be upstairs in the living room. I'm also shooting for having a Neo Geo 4 or 6 slot in the basement as well as a Terminator 2 and Johnny Pneumonic pinball machine in my basement.

Feel free to add me on the various systems if you want. please leave a message saying you're from NeoGAF

Xbox Live Beefy Hits - . My friends list is full I've gotta prune it lol
PSN - Beefy_Hits
Wii - Please PM me if you're interested in adding me and we'll exchange friend codes. I'd really like to play Fortune Street with people.
3DS - Again, please PM me
Apple iPod/iPhone iOS - Beefy Hits

Satch

Banned
Hi, Girls (and guys) who play games. I'm TheyTookOurJobs, aka Beefy Hits aka Greg.

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 35 year old gamer who loves games traditionally loved by women. RPGs, Puzzle, platform, and old school games are my passion. I also love to play Rock Band 3, as well as Dragon Quest.

Right now, my current gaming poisons are my 3DS (I carry it with me everywhere love those virtual console games and Mario Kart) along with Fortune Street, and Zelda Skyward Sword. I'm also a big pinball nerd, participating in local, REAL tournaments all the time and playing Pinball FX 2 and Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection. I'm really stoked for the Pinball Arcade in March. I also play Cooking Mama lol

I'm currently unemployed, but am keeping busy by doing collages, playing games, taking care of my Mom who got cancer a year ago, and renovating the basement of my new house I purchased in Minneapolis in June. The goal is to have 3 TVs downstairs so I can have gamer parties and people over to play systems from the NES-Wii. Newer systems will be upstairs in the living room. I'm also shooting for having a Neo Geo 4 or 6 slot in the basement as well as a Terminator 2 and Johnny Pneumonic pinball machine in my basement.

Feel free to add me on the various systems if you want. please leave a message saying you're from NeoGAF

PSN - Beefy_Hits
Wii - Please PM me if you're interested in adding me and we'll exchange friend codes. I'd really like to play Fortune Street with people.

Hi, Greg. I'm Satchwar, aka Satchworks aka Satch aka Brittany.

S'all I got.

PSN - Beefy_Hits

You're creepy.

Gravijah

PSN - Beefy_Hits

been staring at this post for a few minutes.

don't even know what to say.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!

PSN - Beefy_Hits

Ah, not safe in the community either!

What possessed you to make a post like that? Honest question!

all he wants a nice gamer girl to be friends with him.

What he said, I'm just introducing myself to the community, that is all. I do not mean to be creepy. Don't let negative thinking prevail your mindset. Think positive! I joined here like a few months ago and have barely posted lately. I aim for that to change. This is a great community of gamers here that I want to be a part of. The biggest community on the Interwebs!

I want to make friends with men and women, and no, I'm not bi. Maybe I'm moving too fast, I dunno I guess I'm socially awkward :)

Hi, Greg. I'm Satchwar, aka Satchworks aka Satch aka Brittany.

S'all I got.

Please to make your aquaintence, Satchwar (and I can't spell lol)

daffy

Banned
omg. I went to lurk Dark Souls and found girlgaf smushed up against TERA Online and BlazBlue. Sooo, when people troll the Black Culture thread, they get banned. When girlgaf gets trolled, they get cunt punted? lol. Thats embarrassing.

That being said, anyone want to organize some community feature since its here.. I know it was intended to be a chat room, but if you guys were interested.. We could do something.

oh wowzies, the final boss of G.I.R.L. GAF, tuna on toast, is still here LOL. Very effective strategy mods.

Edit: ugh err, nevermind being an actual community.. GirlGaf : A Chatroom for Girls :/

Opiate

Women are still getting too many creepy PMs and there are still too many men in this thread asking creepy or irrelevant questions. Knock it off, guys, or I'll need to take extreme measures.

I apologize to those posting appropriately in this thread -- not just the women (of course), but particularly the few men who are behaving constructively.

To the women, I'm sorry your threads need to be treated this way. We're trying to avoid mass banning waves, but no matter what I do it seems like we're constantly fighting off that possibility.

It actually feels like it's gotten more strange (unintentional?) guy traffic since moving here. I've been peeking in here pretty infrequently since the move, though, so maybe I'm just returning at choice moments...? :p

But back on topic...

Can any girls recommend a decent baby shower gift? I have no idea what to get that isn't going to be brought by 20 other women at the shower, and my own inclinations have me wanting to get the doughy creature some kind of puzzle toy or a classical music CD to play in its baby room. :/ I have no idea if these things are appropriate or even wanted by the mom for her offspring.

There's no registry? That's really odd in this day and age...

o_O I had no idea people did registries for babies... That seems so commercial/formal. The mom to be didn't mention any such thing anyway. Seems more of a casual thing. I know she already got a lot of the big ticket items from her husband's parents, so no need perhaps...? I have no idea about these things...

onesies, bibs, rattles, diapers, socks, baby beanies, blankets, bottles, pacifiers

But that seems like stuff everyone else is going to bring. Would it be weird if I did get a classical CD to feed the child's brain? Or do moms want tons of booties, onesies, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom