• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitan

Use the dogs and cats captcha from Rapidshare (or was that Megaupload). It's basically the same as shutting down registration.

I'll change the account approval process to recovering an untouched snowflake from the summit of Mount Everest and every junior's first post will still be LOLWUT [IMG]CATS.GIF[/IMG]. Thanks, Facebook and Youtube.

It's just the way of the net world. All you can do is keep wielding that ban hammer with great justice, EviLore.

Emitan

I don't even want to look at my first posts. All I remember is accidentally bumping an old thread and thinking I was going to get banned for it.

I'll change the account approval process to recovering an untouched snowflake from the summit of Mount Everest and every junior's first post will still be LOLWUT [IMG]CATS.GIF[/IMG]. Thanks, Facebook and Youtube.
How can someone deliver an untouched snowflake without touching it thems...ohhhhh.
I remember when you were new here because we were approved at the same time.

You posted like a million times in that welcome thread! :D
Oh boy, now I remember. I think I was the first one of the batch to reach Member status, too. Boy, that's making me feel embarrassed right now. :x

Satchwar and Kitsunebaby were also in that batch!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh boy, now I remember. I think I was the first one of the batch to reach Member status, too. Boy, that's making me feel embarrassed right now. :x

Satchwar and Kitsunebaby were also in that batch!

I remember that! And at first everyone said you were an awesome Junior, and then you went a bit overboard and they were like "Don't burn yourself out!"

I used this this tip and it cleared up mine like 90%.

I did get somewhat of a strange look from the cashier at Rite-Aid as I bought large pink velcro rollers and clips.

I need to look into this for my boyfriend. His hair in the bangs area goes completely one way, so we always just give him a buzzcut when I cut his hair so it won't look so silly or childish on him haha. Nice to know that it works for the most part for others because we might be able to get this under control...if he lets me :D

I need to look into this for my boyfriend. His hair in the bangs area goes completely one way, so we always just give him a buzzcut when I cut his hair so it won't look so silly or childish on him haha. Nice to know that it works for the most part for others because we might be able to get this under control...if he lets me :D

Yeah, when I have short hair I can't part it down the middle, so I put it to one side. From repeated combing/gelling the cowlick develops, and when I try to grow it out long (like I'm doing now) it stays

Emitan

You're just jealous that I can get away with it :D

1U1gr.gif

If it wasn't for real pic GAF people would still think I'm a girl.

DanaInPurple

Neo Member
I was just lurking in here since I found these forums, my bf is a fellow gaf poster, especially on the Halo Gaf section, but I was finally accepted and allowed to post, so I thought 'why not?' and started to post :p

Kimaka

Since there's a lot of other new posters revealing themselves, hi.

I've been lurking around NeoGaf for almost a year and just got accepted in January.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Thanks! I didn't think anyone would recognize it.

It's only my favorite movie ever :O

And I quote the skeleton constantly.

Since there's a lot of other new posters revealing themselves, hi.

I've been lurking around NeoGaf for almost a year and just got accepted in January.

Yaaaaay, more new blood.

I'm glad people are finding us :eek: Did you guys just decide to check out Community or did you know us from before?

Kimaka

I saw it when it was over at Off-Topic. If it had started at Community I probably wouldn't have knew this thread existed. I don't check there often.

Almond

It's only my favorite movie ever :O

And I quote the skeleton constantly.

Yaaaaay, more new blood.

I'm glad people are finding us :eek: Did you guys just decide to check out Community or did you know us from before?

Mine too :D
I've loved it ever since I was little.

I've been browsing GAF for a while, waiting to be approved, and saw it in Off-Topic. I rarely checked Community before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom