• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Since my Magnus Opus thread is not yet ready for the masses, for my 15,000th post I thought I'd post something...saucy

M9b6d.jpg

Oh yes.

I stop watching Youtubes with descriptions that require apologies and disclaimers, particularly apologies and disclaimers that appear in ALL CAPS.

Seems I made a good decision here.

You've never seen mozzarella pieces on top of a pizza like that before?

I'm sure shan was just too distracted by the naked torso beneath the pizza to realize that they were globules of mozzarella. As we all were.

At least put a tiny marshmallow in her bellybutton, Timedog! There are traditions to observe, don't you know. :p

leadbelly

Banned
I'm sure shan was just too distracted by the naked torso beneath the pizza to realize that they were globules of mozzarella. As we all were.

At least put a tiny marshmallow in her bellybutton, Timedog! There are traditions to observe, don't you know. :p

lol

Can you believe I never noticed that. :p

So then, there may not have been any meat on the pizza, but there was meat under it.

Zoe

Why would ANYONE want to do that? That must feel extremely uncomfortable. I thought I was the only weird one who wore one size smaller bras to make boobs look smaller!

How would that work? A smaller bra would just make my boobs fall out.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I can understand the appeal of bra stuffing etc, but at the end of the day its all a lie...

Well, being able to peacock more effectively has its place. Waitress/bartender tip generation, booth babe auditions, picking up the guy with the sickest fauxhawk at the bro bar ;b

Well, being able to peacock more effectively has its place. Waitress/bartender tip generation, booth babe auditions, picking up the guy with the sickest fauxhawk at the bro bar ;b
The trouble starts when you take the guy home and he realizes you're wearing two bras that are full of socks. :p

leadbelly

Banned
Just watching that video... it's funny that a woman with decent sized breasts tries to give advice on how to make your breasts look bigger. I think she just wanted to show them off.

Prax

According to the video (the first 6 minutes), she's not doing it to get laid, she just wants to feel like she looks good.. and if that mean perking up her boobs and going up 2-3 sizes, then so be it! It's all about presentation and feeling put nicely together for her.
Plus, she also does this for her side job of gogo dancing or something.

I kind of liked her candidness about the whole thing.

It's not something I would do, but if I am going to let fake eyelashes, weaves, makeup, high heels and other "beauty augmentation" regimes and tricks slide, breast size embiggening should be fine too. Everything is a lie anyway.

leadbelly

Banned
According to the video (the first 6 minutes), she's not doing it to get laid, she just wants to feel like she looks good.. and if that mean perking up her boobs and going up 2-3 sizes, then so be it! It's all about presentation and feeling put nicely together for her.

It's not something I would do, but if I am going to let fake eyelashes, weaves, makeup, high heels and other "beauty augmentation" regimes and tricks slide, breast size embiggening should be fine too. Everything is a lie anyway.

I don't really buy that though. She may say that, but what really is the motivation to make yourself look good?

It's one of those things where it is just as much about how others view you as it is how it makes you feel. It means nothing if you're the only person there. It doesn't matter then. What is the real benefit if it is not to make yourself feel more attractive?

Anyway, that is besides the point as she seems to have a fairly large breast size as it is. Just seems a bit silly to me a woman with large breasts giving tips to women with smaller breasts.

Women don't necessarily need huge breasts to be attractive anyway.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I dunno about that claim, somehow I doubt she's wearing two bras just hanging out at her house alone all day. Seems uncomfortable and pointless unless she spends an inordinate amount of time staring at her own boobs or looking in the mirror.

The trouble starts when you take the guy home and he realizes you're wearing two bras that are full of socks. :p

It certainly might cause an eyebrow raise. :D Sounds like such a high school thing to do, but I kind of understand (having lost a bra size or two). Socks, though... That's just silly. Haha.

I imagine some kind of whirl and fling could disguise that. Unhook, turn, throw.

The eyes won't follow the bra.

Next video is the removal/distraction technique?

If it makes her happy/feel more confident, then more power to her, I guess. As you said, what girl hasn't used/relied on some kind of "beauty augmentation" to increase their confidence? A bit hypocritical to sneer at the sock thing if you've ever used mascara or a curling iron. :)

I dunno about that claim, somehow I doubt she's wearing two bras just hanging out at her house alone all day. Seems uncomfortable and pointless unless she spends an inordinate amount of time staring at her own boobs or looking in the mirror.

^There's also this. Any guy who's had a long term girl friend has probably heard about the pain of the dreaded under-wire. She probably does spend a fair bit of time looking at/worrying about herself.

leadbelly

Banned

lol

Maybe it's useful for putting things in. She could use her cleavage as a pen holder or something. :D

leadbelly

Banned
If it makes her happy/feel more confident, then more power to her, I guess. As you said, what girl hasn't used/relied on some kind of "beauty augmentation" to increase their confidence? A bit hypocritical to sneer at the sock thing if you've ever used mascara or a curling iron.

Yeah. I wouldn't criticise her for doing it. I can perfectly understand the reasons for doing it. It's just that I do wonder what the real motivation is. I think it is a subconscious thing in a way. Why would perking up your breasts make you feel more confident? If you think about it really, it makes you feel more confident because at the same time, it makes you feel more attractive to the opposite sex. There is no real purpose of doing it outside of that context. It's quite irrational outside fo that context.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Doesn't wearing a too-small bra hurt? The wire presses against your breasts etc....

How would that work? A smaller bra would just make my boobs fall out.

I'm a 34D and I sometimes wear 36C, I dunno how but it makes my boobs look a bit smaller but it still feels comfortable, it not if I wear 34C though.

^There's also this. Any guy who's had a long term girl friend has probably heard about the pain of the dreaded under-wire. She probably does spend a fair bit of time looking at/worrying about herself.

I don't know any girl who wears underwire bras! They're so bloody uncomfortable, poking you in the ribs, urghh.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh my at that video. I can't say it crossed my mind to do any of those things. It kind of made me sad when she kept saying "This is super uncomfortable!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom