• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Slightly offtopic rant :

I was playing Mrs Splosion Man on XBLA and it got me thinking ... till the 32 bit era there were THOUSANDS of non human main characters because of popularization of Mascots .... and I tryed to remember a FEMALE non human protagonist.

I got Mrs Pacman, Mrs Splosion Man and .... Kazooie

And then I got depressed thinking about the implications of that

I kinda wanted to make a topic about it to learn that i am forgetting LOTS of female non human protagonists ...

And then I got even more depressed thinking about the implications of that =|
Male = default, unless you are talking about ships, storms, etc.
Samus, Princess Peach, Gianna Sisters, I can go on.

I remember being 7 years old when Super Mario All Stars came out. I played supper Mario Bros 2 because I had never played it. I was running around the room and uncontrollable when I found you could play as Peach and to this day she is my go to character in that game.
Non-human.

Platy

I was thing Non human more in the way of ... Kirby, Bubsie, Ristar, Lolo....

not "human like characters"

Oh right.

Amy Rose is an easy one. Non-human game characters are such a rarity.

Main character.....

I will give you Amy because of Sonid Adventure but ....

How about ... Dixie Kong? That's all I can think of. :-/

*Moves back into the shadows*

That is a great one I totaly forgot !

apricot

I stream but I don't do cam or voice.

Do you type in chat, or just ignore the chat room? Part of the fun for me is interacting with the people who are watching/talking about the game. I don't think anyone would want to just watch a video of me playing something badly without any commentary haha

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Dixie Kong is the best.

If we are getting into non side scrollers there are many. Nei from Phantasy Star II, Terra from Final Fantasy VI...

I don't think humanoids count either.

I don't stream, but I'm thinking about doing some videos related to games about the thing I do best: exploring in games. No voice stuff though. Just music with MAYBE annotations if I really feel the need to say something.

And how many non-female protagonists are there once you take out the female versions of already popular male characters? >.>

Being under isn't too bad but the position of vanilla missionary just doesn't do much for me.

Hey! Its not that bad. Doggy is definitely superior, though I do find that if he goes too deep (in any position actually) it gets pretty darn painful. I'm not sure if he's too big or there's something else at work, but its a bit of a shame :(

Hey! Its not that bad. Doggy is definitely superior, though I do find that if he goes too deep (in any position actually) it gets pretty darn painful. I'm not sure if he's too big or there's something else at work, but its a bit of a shame :(

If I orgasm a bunch he can go really deep and get pretty rough. So it's usually do a bunch of positions to get me off then he can really get it in there.

Emitan

I've been reading some things about female gamers who stream (i.e on Twitch.tv), and found it rather interesting and wanted to share. Just a couple links:

http://kotaku.com/5982137/theyre-at...ternet-but-theyre-not-camwhores?post=57095337

http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/15v57z/streamers_webcam_or_no/

I actually stream on occasion, and started using a webcam recently... but I don't really feel comfortable doing it even though I don't really get many viewers. Thoughts? Does anyone else in GirlGAF stream?

twitch.tv/emitans

I do voice but I don't have a webcam and wouldn't use one anyway.

My boyfriend hits my cervix if he's doing me from behind. Like devo said, it's way better if I've already had an orgasm (or several). I LOVE doggy style but we usually save it for last for when he cums. After I get mine. That way he can go deeper and harder and it's easier for me to take all of him in without being uncomfortable. It's the icing on the cake I guess you could say. :p I like it on my side with my leg in the air or on my back with my butt in the air. I like most everything for different reasons. From behind I feel sexy and animalistic, I can't always see what he's doing which is a big turn on. He can tease me and do unexpected things. Like spanking... sometimes... <.< or tease me with his penis and I won't see it coming. It makes me really want it. I can close my eyes and really feel him.

fuuuu i want to have sex now.

While I'm not the biggest fan of it, missionary can be pretty cool when I'm more tired than he is and he really, really shows that he wants to do it. Which isn't often but it happens.

If we're face to face I much prefer to be on top, tho. With the big guy thing I meant, there's not a whole lot of physical activities where a big guy can get exhausted before I do, and what the hell, feelsgoodman.

I don't think missionary is that vanilla (it's only boring if that's all you're willing to try or do). I rather like feeling the full weight of my guy on me. Definitely agree that it's great for when you're tired too.

I've been reading some things about female gamers who stream (i.e on Twitch.tv), and found it rather interesting and wanted to share. Just a couple links:

http://kotaku.com/5982137/theyre-at...ternet-but-theyre-not-camwhores?post=57095337

http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/15v57z/streamers_webcam_or_no/

I actually stream on occasion, and started using a webcam recently... but I don't really feel comfortable doing it even though I don't really get many viewers. Thoughts? Does anyone else in GirlGAF stream?

I don't stream, but I have considered doing streaming for demoing our stuff. I'm not shy at all, and I'd still like to do it, but I'm a bit trepidatious given the weirdness/crudeness you get from even having just a picture up.

I found another amazing clothing site: www.pinupgirlclothing.com

So many cute navy dresses! I really like that they've used a whole variety of models with different body types.

Speaking of which, my dresses came in!

Blackmilk on the left, and Modcloth on the right.

I6QfwMf.jpg

I also ended up buying those gameboy bathers: http://i.imgur.com/lKaVXzK.png

And, totally missed this, but love the dresses, Shan. I think the blue one is classy as fuck. *thumbs up*

I have a girlfriend and she can't get over her boyfriend (very close friend ) breaking up with her. It has been almost a month, near two months actually and she still says stuff like,"I miss hearing his voice" even though he has moved on. I've been supportive the whole time through the whole ordeal to her because while I understand her heartbreak my guy friends case made it pretty clear why he broke up with her.

Today I told her flat out bluntly that it was over. Move on. Have a nice date with that nerd guy (ew) tomorrow. I tried to be helpful while I said it too so I wasn't TOO blunt.

What should I do? Did I so the wrong thing? She is emotionally draining and now I get why he ended it. She mentions suicide and shit and I tell her ways to allege that and I will be GLAD to help and she goes but ALEJANDRO I MISS YOUR VOICE! And shit.

GIRL CRISIS. HELP!
Sounds like she has legit issues.

My boyfriend hits my cervix if he's doing me from behind. Like devo said, it's way better if I've already had an orgasm (or several). I LOVE doggy style but we usually save it for last for when he cums. After I get mine. That way he can go deeper and harder and it's easier for me to take all of him in without being uncomfortable. It's the icing on the cake I guess you could say. :p I like it on my side with my leg in the air or on my back with my butt in the air. I like most everything for different reasons. From behind I feel sexy and animalistic, I can't always see what he's doing which is a big turn on. He can tease me and do unexpected things. Like spanking... sometimes... <.< or tease me with his penis and I won't see it coming. It makes me really want it. I can close my eyes and really feel him.

fuuuu i want to have sex now.
As an experiment, I'd advise doing doggy against a mirror. Obviously better if standing doggy.

I never had any pain from doggy that I can remember right now.

I'm thinking of the type of shoe that would look good with that. I'd like it with strap flaps.

A nice accessory belt would make it great too.

Mary Jane heels probably.

Also Ducky's post sounds like me hah. Also on the side doggy with your head turned towards him can be pretty fun. Also him breathing/biting on your neck. mmmmm.

I have a girlfriend and she can't get over her boyfriend (very close friend ) breaking up with her. It has been almost a month, near two months actually and she still says stuff like,"I miss hearing his voice" even though he has moved on. I've been supportive the whole time through the whole ordeal to her because while I understand her heartbreak my guy friends case made it pretty clear why he broke up with her.

Today I told her flat out bluntly that it was over. Move on. Have a nice date with that nerd guy (ew) tomorrow. I tried to be helpful while I said it too so I wasn't TOO blunt.

What should I do? Did I so the wrong thing? She is emotionally draining and now I get why he ended it. She mentions suicide and shit and I tell her ways to allege that and I will be GLAD to help and she goes but ALEJANDRO I MISS YOUR VOICE! And shit.

GIRL CRISIS. HELP!

The key to getting over someone is re-invention, I've found. Help her find a new hobby!

Even though rough sex can be awesome if you’re both into it, most women are looking for more of a connection during sex, Dr. Gottfried says.

Many women claim 69 feels anonymous to them, because they want their partner to be able to look them in the eyes and feel a connection, says Gottfried.

Fuck all that. We're already super intimate. Jesus. Who are all these insecure ass women.

I have to have him looking straight at me. Every. God. Damn. Time.

Fuck. What's he supposed to do during Oral, look up every 5 seconds? What is this I don't even.

I seriously don't get this. Boobs look much better from a cowboy angle than anything else. Um. I'd imagine..
You'd imagine? That sounds like a suspiciously specific denial.

Best angle is obviously right between em.

I have to have him looking straight at me. Every. God. Damn. Time.

Fuck. What's he supposed to do during Oral, look up every 5 seconds? What is this I don't even.
Yeah I don't get it. In fact, from my experience, guys love eye contact during oral sex a lot more than the reverse.

Tell me I'm not crazy in thinking that this is a terrible idea: http://www.menshealth.com/sex-position-playbook/h2ohh-yeah

:p

Well, girl on top is basically between them. In missionary they kinda flatten out everywhere.
Nah, it's k. But then again I've always been strangely into doing it in the water, my opinion isn't the best.

And don't you :p me. That's... Cruel

But yeah I agree that being on top gives you your best look. All that power.

You'd imagine? That sounds like a suspiciously specific denial.

Best angle is obviously right between em.

Yeah I don't get it. In fact, from my experience, guys love eye contact during oral sex a lot more than the reverse.

Yeah, when my guy is going down on me I'm not really looking for eye contact. In fact,I usually close my eyes. Besides, it'd be a strain on my neck to be constantly looking down.

If my boyfriend is going down on me and I look down and see him staring me in the eyes I DO feel self conscious for some reason.

Yeah, when my guy is going down on me I'm not really looking for eye contact. In fact,I usually close my eyes. Besides, it'd be a strain on my neck to be constantly looking down.

If my boyfriend is going down on me and I look down and see him staring me in the eyes I DO feel self conscious for some reason.

Why? If he's looking up it's obviously because he likes what he's seeing.

Just grab him by the hair and tell him to focus.

Nah, it's k. But then again I've always been strangely into doing it in the water, my opinion isn't the best.

Really? Water was a terrible lube in the shower, and I'm kind of terrified of water going in and getting an infection or something. But I do value your opinion, and I do have a swimming pool.

Really? Water was a terrible lube in the shower, and I'm kind of terrified of water going in and getting an infection or something. But I do value your opinion, and I do have a swimming pool.

tumblr_lv1rrqWKch1ql141xo1_500.gif

I will say, though, if you weren't a big fan of the shower then this is probably not gonna be better. I'm assuming it was both standing, right? Maybe you could get to like it if it was in a bath in the tub (before jumpting to swimming pools I mean). If you still don't like it (I do think it's more awkward than normal sex, just in my case the fetish comes out winning) then well, just think of a new odd place to try it on that doesn't have anything to do with water.

tumblr_lv1rrqWKch1ql141xo1_500.gif

I will say, though, if you weren't a big fan of the shower then this is probably not gonna be better. I'm assuming it was both standing, right? Maybe you could get to like it if it was in a bath in the tub (before jumpting to swimming pools I mean). If you still don't like it (I do think it's more awkward than normal sex, just in my case the fetish comes out winning) then well, just think of a new odd place to try it on that doesn't have anything to do with water.

The shower here sucks, can't do shit. It's too far from the wall and it's a cast iron tub.

The shower here sucks, can't do shit. It's too far from the wall and it's a cast iron tub.
I don't know what that is, sorry. But I'm sure you could have regular bath sex.

Some thoughts:

1. 69 is AH-Mayzinggggggg especially if he has a long enough cock so that you don't have to bury your face in his pubes whole sucking. This sucks if he's less endowed but it is still in good fun.

2. Being on top is the most preferable position for me if only for confidence and the fact the two of you can lock lips at any moment. Cowgirl is the best position for that reason. Even better, his nuts slapping your butt cheeks.

3. Shower sex sucks. Let's boo AM! Boooooooo! Now shower blowjobs on the other hand...

4. Sex in general is AMAZINNNNGGGGG

5. Sex with women is also amazing. I feel sorry for you straight women in this thread not being able to experience a beautiful pair of breasts hovering on top of you, or the journey of having your partner start from stage 0 (the ground) to stage 5 (the sky) through a series of simply making her feel good and trying to help her acquire her sexual and emotional wants and desires. Pleasuring women is as rewarding, fun, and flat out beautiful as it is with men but for different reasons.
1. I certainly think it's not as great as doing it by turns, but it's very, very great.

3. Screw y'all. Fucking love it. As long as one goes with that in mind. Trying to get two people to shower together and be a real shower is useless, though.

5. Agreed. I love, love men, but having sex with women is a completely different but still fantastic experience.

Nah, we've got a big height difference so sex standing up has never really worked well. It was just super cramped with me on top. Bath sex is also kinda cramped, so a pool sounds way better though. Not sure if the height difference would still be a problem...

Some thoughts:

1. 69 is AH-Mayzinggggggg especially if he has a long enough cock so that you don't have to bury your face in his pubes whole sucking. This sucks if he's less endowed but it is still in good fun.

2. Being on top is the most preferable position for me if only for confidence and the fact the two of you can lock lips at any moment. Cowgirl is the best position for that reason. Even better, his nuts slapping your butt cheeks.

3. Shower sex sucks. Let's boo AM! Boooooooo! Now shower blowjobs on the other hand...

4. Sex in general is AMAZINNNNGGGGG

5. Sex with women is also amazing. I feel sorry for you straight women in this thread not being able to experience a beautiful pair of breasts hovering on top of you, or the journey of having your partner start from stage 0 (the ground) to stage 5 (the sky) through a series of simply making her feel good and trying to help her acquire her sexual and emotional wants and desires. Pleasuring women is as rewarding, fun, and flat out beautiful as it is with men but for different reasons.

1. Suddenly I feel incredibly blessed. Some penises are buried beneath pubes? Jesus. I think I'd pull out some scissors right there.
2. That last point made me laugh. But yeah totally.
4. hahahaha, I was thinking of that when you said it the first time. Oh man, I've been watching waaay too much archer.
5. I think I'm just too nervous to do it with a lady ;.;

Nah, we've got a big height difference so sex standing up has never really worked well. It was just super cramped with me on top. Bath sex is also kinda cramped, so a pool sounds way better though. Not sure if the height difference would still be a problem...

What's the height difference?

And then I remember... :(
With the whole lot of things one can do, one shouldn't focus on what one cannot do and enjoy everything else.

Less so than standing normally for sure. The fact you're not risking falling helps a lot, personally. You can also rest against the edge and do it there.

5. I think I'm just too nervous to do it with a lady ;.;
You're such a tease.

And yeah, there's nothing worse than going down on someone and have that person be all hairy. It's... ugh.

What front? Oral? I do too!

Yeah I'm more selfish in that regard, but a lot of people prefer giving. And I don't think one would have a lot of trouble to find someone who prefers to recieve.

That's precisely why, in regards to your comment regarding 69s, I don't go all the way down, cuz it makes his part of the deal much harder. That's why in 69s I prefer with a girl. It's much greater and you can do it in a whole lot more places.

Also, standing against a wall is great so that's not a problem.

Top Bottom