• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

I'm being for reals! :s

django-unchained-movie-quotes-7.gif

leadbelly

Banned
All this sex talk is a reminder that Singles Awareness Day is coming up. :|

lol

Does such a thing really exist?

Singles Awareness Day kind of sounds like there is this great tragedy going on that the world needs to be made aware of. Like AIDS Awareness. lol

I kind feel like there should a hotline to take donations.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm lttp here but shower sex is best sex. I'm with anti on this one.

And shan, my head barely touches my partners chin but we still manage to do it standing up. Or there's always him taking you from behind in the shower. That one always goes down well.

I wish I wasn't at work right now o_o

Platy

Nobody in english sites seens to notice this, but valentines day is not the same date in every country.... and with english sites being the monopoly of the internet it means that people who live in one of those countries wich has a diferent date has TWO single awareness days, while the valentines only have one

haha. Too bad you live in Spain :p

Many one of my friends will come with me to a gay club ><
What do you mean?

I'm lttp here but shower sex is best sex. I'm with anti on this one.

And shan, my head barely touches my partners chin but we still manage to do it standing up. Or there's always him taking you from behind in the shower. That one always goes down well.

I wish I wasn't at work right now o_o

There are ways to solve it in the shower but they should try it standing not-on-the-shower first, really.

I can find women sexually attractive and be turned on by the presence or appearance of a woman in a way... but I can't imagine it ever going beyond just admiration. If I try to imagine myself in a sexual situation with another woman my mind just doesn't really want to go there.

As for shower sex. I've never had actual sex in the shower. The water washes away my own lubrication and I imagine it'd wash away KY or whatever too.

Kissing, sucking, petting, nibbling, rubbing in the shower on the other hand... it's almost a shame. Those things are SO much fun to do in the shower but they can never lead straight into sex because of the location. I can get massively turned on by taking a shower and fooling around with my boy but there's a fullstop between that and the bedroom which makes me sad. :(

Emitan

Man, all this sex talk depresses me a bit since going on anti-depressants apparently took away my ability to orgasm and fucked up my libido. :(

I know how that feels. Mine eventually came back but I'm upping the dosage so it might go away again.

To each their own. We've never done it standing outside of the shower haha.
Well yeah but if they aren't a big fan of either is best if they take it slow and go step by step.

Haha. Of course, I wouldn't be otherwise! I guess always?
Interesting. You'd like to experiment by yourself or with him? Shouldn't have a whole lot of problems either way.

^ . I'm glad to have already met Hpro and Pau :'3
...is there anything about those meetings you've been hiding for so long?

Also, lawl. While that idea for a big GirlGAF meetup does sound interesting, it makes acting like stalkergaf less fun.

Well no sleep for me tonight, heard some woman screaming for help and telling someone to fucking stop it. We ran out too late though and she was gone by the time we were outside. Can't save everyone I guess =/. I hope she was just really drunk and the guy was a boyfriend who pissed her off or something. Fuck.

Madness

Well no sleep for me tonight, heard some woman screaming for help and telling someone to fucking stop it. We ran out too late though and she was gone by the time we were outside. Can't save everyone I guess =/. I hope she was just really drunk and the guy was a boyfriend who pissed her off or something. Fuck.

Sorry to just lurk and post, but please be careful. One time, there was someone screaming bloody murder outside my window. I looked outside and saw a woman and I thought she was being assaulted. When I ran outside to see, she tried to swing at me. Turned out she was mentally ill and an addict and was having an episode and lived in a basement suite nearby. I called the cops quickly and she kept freaking out inside the cop car as well.

Not always the norm, but take caution. Sometimes people are so drunk as well and unreasonable. Did you inform your police station just in case? Not necessarily 911 but in the morning you call the local station number and that way there is some kind of a record that you heard what sounded like an assault.

Sorry to just lurk and post, but please be careful. One time, there was someone screaming bloody murder outside my window. I looked outside and saw a woman and I thought she was being assaulted. When I ran outside to see, she tried to swing at me. Turned out she was mentally ill and an addict and was having an episode and lived in a basement suite nearby. I called the cops quickly and she kept freaking out inside the cop car as well.

Not always the norm, but take caution. Sometimes people are so drunk as well and unreasonable. Did you inform your police station just in case? Not necessarily 911 but in the morning you call the local station number and that way there is some kind of a record that you heard what sounded like an assault.

Think one of the roomies already did since a couple of us heard it. As a result my dreams were all kinds of weird creepy shit.

You never know Devolution, might just have been a drunkard like suggested by another poster.
Seeing as there's nothing more you can do about it, you might be better off convincing yourself that was the case.

In other news:

Happy birthday emitan!
Hope you'll have a splendid day!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, like much of Adult Swim's original Williams Street produced material, was really funny for its first few seasons until it got progressively more disgusting and wilfully stupid. Shame, really.

Anyway I hope you watched that & enjoyed, because I send it to everyone on their b-day as a personalized well-wish!

It's true. Recent eps are so bad. Mooninites rule though.

I'm a little scared to click on their Ultimate Guide to Oral Sex. What nonsensical horrors lay within? What is this magazine, the dude version of Cosmo?

No, that's Maxim.

Men's Health is the men's version of Women's Health. (Might even be vice-versa, I'm not entirely sure).

I once did a compare and contrast with two issues of MH and WH. The articles, headlines, and ad placements were virtually identical. #creativityfail

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Grats on the new toy! That's one pretty 3DS :-D

Thanks! It looks really beautiful in real life. O: Although I've spent more time trying to arrange my icons in a pleasing manner and setting up stuff than playing Fire Emblem so far, haha.

Friend Code if anyone wants to be friendsies:
1821-9410-3103

Emitan

Thanks! It looks really beautiful in real life. O: Although I've spent more time trying to arrange my icons in a pleasing manner and setting up stuff than playing Fire Emblem so far, haha.

1821-9410-3103

0903-2762-7040

1821-9410-3103
Haha, every time I get a new icon/bubble, I spend waaaaaay too much time completely re-organizing my 3DS and Vita layouts. >_< Added you on my 3DS, my FC is here.

Zoe

Every time somebody asks me, "have you guys talked about marriage," I fight the urge to make them feel bad by saying, "No, I'm sure we're going to break up before that ever happens."

Every time somebody asks me, "have you guys talked about marriage," I fight the urge to make them feel bad by saying, "No, I'm sure we're going to break up before that ever happens."

At least my parents have given up on the assumption that they'll have grandkids.
That one is really hard to properly shatter - can't have them hoping for something that'll never happen :p

Top Bottom