• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

I've taken a glance at the attractive women but never stare. Just rude. Same with the guys who blatantly hit on women in the gym. You are there to work out, not try to get some girl's number.

Zoe

Yeah but less creeping right? I've had dudes staring at me even with TD right there. Just no fucking shame.

You need to get short and fat like me. I'm so invisible a guy walked into my squat rack yesterday as I was putting weights on the bar :lol

I've taken a glance at the attractive women but never stare. Just rude. Same with the guys who blatantly hit on women in the gym. You are there to work out, not try to get some girl's number.

I stare back. Works like a charm.

Of course, that may explain why some people have described me as unapproachable.

Oh, I don't think I'd mind working out in an all-female gym.

My experience at female-only gyms or women-only workout spaces always involves at least one of the following:
- Women who talk on their cell phones in the workout area or in the locker room, nude
- Women who lift 1lb weights like it's a half-ton cow
- Women who stretch on the treadmill when there's a waitlist for cardio machines
- Women who hog six machines while they work through their circuit
- Women who "work out" in jeans
- Women who apply makeup to "work out"
- Women who chit chat for a half hour while they "stretch" on the only mat space in the building

I therefore have a strong distaste for women-only workout spaces. I'm there to kick my butt into shape and get exhausted. Not to deal with people who "go to the gym".

My experience at female-only gyms or women-only workout spaces always involves at least one of the following:
- Women who talk on their cell phones in the workout area or in the locker room, nude
- Women who stretch on the treadmill when there's a waitlist for cardio machines
- Women who chit chat for a half hour while they "stretch" on the only mat space in the building

I therefore have a strong distaste for women-only workout spaces. I'm there to kick my butt into shape and get exhausted. Not to deal with people who "go to the gym".

I saw some woman jogging in jeans the other day while I was in the car. Both me and Timedog were just like "what the..."

On the plus side, all that means that the racks and free weights area will probably be empty.

I know that this is supposed to be a common "gym problem" but I've been seen this happen at my gym, to me or anyone really.

I've never seen it at my gym either. Although I am guilty of checking out the hot guys (no staring though). There's a pretty hot personal trainer whose presence I always enjoy.

Zoe

Assisted chin-up machine is still broken at my gym, and the normal stations are too high for me even for negatives :(

I saw some woman jogging in jeans the other day while I was in the car. Both me and Timedog were just like "what the..."

They had to be jeggings right? I think that's the only way I'll be able to go on living.

I've never seen it at my gym either. Although I am guilty of checking out the hot guys (no staring though). There's a pretty hot personal trainer whose presence I always enjoy.

The gym at my uni is pretty good for perving, but my regular gym is mostly full of middle aged people :/

leadbelly

Banned
I have my own bench at home. Generally just do light weights as I don't really want to build too much. I kind of prefer a more toned athletic build.

Because this is for him not me.

Well kinda not for me. I get something out of it. I've never dressed up before. I suppose that could be incorporated too but he might be intimidated by that. We've never really had that discussion. I suppose if we'd ever talked it out beforehand but I want to surprise him so I'm not going to. Would be awkward if he ended up not being into that.

Also I want to dress up. I've got money and the house to ourselves.

There are ones for guys too! >_>. Plus if you put the vib in the right spot it's just as much of a toy for him. Also the one I have he's used on me in a kind of fun dom/sub way. The same impetus that makes someone want to do oral is basically there. Who doesn't want to get their partner off but also be more in control over it?

Schoolgirl is always inmensely popular.

It really depends on what sort of stuff you two likr, however, and if you intend to roleplay of not (both before and during)

And come on, you can wear heels with any costume.

A.E Suggs

During some of my craziest teenage years I went to the gym to hook up.

I did as well, the only other thing I do at the gyms around where I live is play basketball or swim anyway. I never to to the weightlifting sections or anything like that, my job is workout enough for me at the moment anyway.

Schoolgirl is always inmensely popular.

It really depends on what sort of stuff you two likr, however, and if you intend to roleplay of not (both before and during)

And come on, you can wear heels with any costume.

School girl is cool, but I think nurse would be more fun :p More garter belt opportunity.

And yeah, it really depends, especially on if he prefers to be dominated or dominant etc.

leadbelly

Banned
Why not dress up as a construction worker?

You get to wear steel toe cap boots and a hard hat. Not entirely sure how the roleplay works. Maybe he could pretend to be your supervisor or something. He thinks you're not working hard enough. You spent a little too long having lunch. They're rushing to get things done on time. The job needs to be complete by next week....err...errr

There is something sexy in there somewhere I'm sure...

School girl is cool, but I think nurse would be more fun :p More garter belt opportunity.

And yeah, it really depends, especially on if he prefers to be dominated or dominant etc.
Let's add cop, then. I'm pretty sure a sex shop isn't allowed to open without the three.

Most cuffs that come with the costume are really shitty though. They break for anything.

Did it come like that or did the dog do it?

Also my mom taught me to thoroughly investigate garments before I purchase because of shit like that.

Why not dress up as a construction worker?

You get to wear steel toe cap boots and a hard hat. Not entirely sure how the roleplay works. Maybe he could pretend to be your supervisor or something. He thinks you're not working hard enough. You spent a little too long having lunch. They're rushing to get things done on time. The job needs to be complete by next week....err...errr

There is something sexy in there somewhere I'm sure...

040.jpg

Homer: Oh, here we are: [opens door] [lusty] the Utility Room.
[it's a real utility room with two cots]
Marge: This isn't very erotic. It's an actual utility room.
Homer: No, honey: it's a romantic fantasy. I imagine I'm the janitor
and you're...the janitor's wife, who has to live with me in the
utility room.
[they lie down on the cots]
Manager: [walking in] Don't mind me, folks, just need to get the old
wet-dry vac.

It's my sister's birthday and I feel bad that we're not really making a big deal about it. Theres pizza and gifts...well money. It is a school night though.

I guess Im wondering if any of you didnt have one did you regret it or were disappointed that it wasnt a big deal. Personally I dont know why its a big deal but Im a guy so whatever.

Kisaya

It's my sister's birthday and I feel bad that we're not really making a big deal about it. Theres pizza and gifts...well money. It is a school night though.

I guess Im wondering if any of you didnt have one did you regret it or were disappointed that it wasnt a big deal. Personally I dont know why its a big deal but Im a guy so whatever.

I didn't have a big party but I had a good 16th birthday regardless :) I always try to celebrate my birthday as hard as I can, but in the end I'm still happy with just dinner with my close friends ^_^

Top Bottom