• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Kimaka

I went to see star trek today. I´m starting to see where Fiction´s interest for Cumberbatch is coming from. He´s sexy in some strange sort of way. I´d still pick Quinto over him though :p

Star Trek turned me around on him too. I always thought he looked a bit weird but that voice, omg. I have to see Sherlock now.

I went to see star trek today. I´m starting to see where Fiction´s interest for Cumberbatch is coming from. He´s sexy in some strange sort of way. I´d still pick Quinto over him though :p

Agreed on all points.
I noticed Quinto has an eyebrow piercing (you can see the little holes in the film). Hotness instantly increased (it was pretty up there already :p).

Nudull

Banned

I've been wanting to see it, but I've been hearing from folks on my end that it's terrible. Then again, Cumberbatch and Quinto, so I'm on the fence. :p

soepje

I liked it ! The plot was very predictable, but it was a fun ride.

Me too! Don´t expect a masterpiece, or anything that challenges the mind, it´s just fun and entertaining.. and pretty.. :)
DfTZVbN.gif

iirate

Me too! Don´t expect a masterpiece, or anything that challenges the mind, it´s just fun and entertaining.. and pretty.. :)
DfTZVbN.gif

Definitely! The movie pretty much has the same highs and lows of the first one. That was actually the most perplexing part for me, as you replace lame-ass Nero with
Khan as portrayed by
freaking Benedict Cumberbatch and you somehow come out no better?

lexi

Banned
Cumberbatch scares me. He looks like an alien-designed imitation of an 'attractive human male'.

I guess this means we can't be besties Fiction :(

Tash

His alieness has a certain appeal to me, I can admit that. Until recently, (as in, this thread just got hotter) I felt like one of the only ones of GirlGaf that found him attractive, hee.

Not at all, I find him strangely attractive as well :)

Tash

I'm biased against Cumberbatch because of Sherlock, but I've liked him in everything else he's been.

Funny, that is the only neg point for me too. I never liked him in that Show (or the Show in general). He still has this weird pull for me though.

Obviously not as much as Ryan Reynolds. While I normally do not like default pretty boys, ever since Blade I swoon all over him.

Because Muscles!

BladeTrinity002.jpg

iirate

His alieness has a certain appeal to me, I can admit that. Until recently, (as in, this thread just got hotter) I felt like one of the only ones of GirlGaf that found him attractive, hee.

You're not alone at all.

Funny, that is the only neg point for me too. I never liked him in that Show (or the Show in general). He still has this weird pull for me though.

Obviously not as much as Ryan Reynolds. While I normally do not like default pretty boys, ever since Blade I swoon all over him.

Because Muscles!

BladeTrinity002.jpg

Reynolds on the other hand, nope.

Platy

He is strangely attractive for a fishman an alien

lexi

Banned
Incidentally, I watched 3 episodes of Sherlock last night, back to back.

I'm now aboard the Cumberbatch train, alien appearance and all.

Also, this show is awesome.

Nudull

Banned
Incidentally, I watched 3 episodes of Sherlock last night, back to back.

I'm now aboard the Cumberbatch train, alien appearance and all.

Also, this show is awesome.

I'm curious to see it, though on the other hand, Moffat's all over it. :/

Kenka

DfTZVbN.gif
My Australian cousin is like a female version of him. I can't stop placing her face on his each time I see him in a show. Hence he is to me two points above everyone else on the strangeness scale.

derdriu

Because Muscles!

BladeTrinity002.jpg

The muscles and beard! ah I loved him in Amityville Horror. Terrible film yes, but my god he looked good.

And big yes to Fassbender. I kinda have a soft spot for beards if you have not noticed :p

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Not at all, I find him strangely attractive as well :)

Yeah, he's not typically handsome but there's just something so strangely attractive about him that I can't explain. Then again, I've always found guys attractive that are unconventionally handsome. Probably why I also find Daniel Craig extremely handsome as well. He's not exactly typically handsome either and he doesn't look that special in stills but in motion he's just so fucking sexy! I can't explain it!

Nudull

Banned
I found this quote from him that kinda makes me sad.

"I am not gorgeous. But at least I don't have to take precious care of my face. Because it's not my only asset."

He doesn't think he's gorgeous. :(

Aww. Makes me want to hug him all the more. :(

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I found this quote from him that kinda makes me sad.

"I am not gorgeous. But at least I don't have to take precious care of my face. Because it's not my only asset."

He doesn't think he's gorgeous. :(

Awe, that is sad. :( DOes he not see girls going mental over him? Seriously, anyone who thinks that is either blind or doesn't have good taste. :p He may not be conventionally handsome or rugged like uhhh (can't think of any good examples here so bear with me!) young Christopher Reeve or Ian Sommerhalder but that doesn't mean he isn't extremely attractive.

zon

my work here is done *consumes wine*

I love Fran, she is flawed, quirky and fantastic. There are not many female characters in TV I can stand. But Fran is one of my top girls. Leslie Knope is up there to.

How can anyone not respect her? She makes Bernard almost normal at times. :p

Awe, that is sad. :( DOes he not see girls going mental over him? Seriously, anyone who thinks that is either blind or doesn't have good taste. :p He may not be conventionally handsome or rugged like uhhh (can't think of any good examples here so bear with me!) young Christopher Reeve or Ian Sommerhalder but that doesn't mean he isn't extremely attractive.

Imo most "unconventionally attractive guys" are way more attractive than the conventional types. Give me an interesting face over a bland 'typical attractive man' face any day.

Rayis

I like a combination of both interesting-looking men and more conventionally attractive ones, I remember when I first saw Thor, all my friends were swooning over Chris Hemsworth and while he's indeed very nice to look at, I left captivated by Tom Hiddleston's big blue eyes, OMG he just looked so adorable in that movie.

I like a combination of both interesting-looking men and more conventionally attractive ones, I remember when I first saw Thor, all my friends were swooning over Chris Hemsworth and while he's indeed very nice to look at, I left captivated by Tom Hiddleston's big blue eyes, OMG he just looked so adorable in that movie.

To be honest neither of them did much for me :(

Girl-Gaf on page 4?! D: NEVAH!

I mean, how are you ladies doing tonight? ^_^

whooop whooop. It's only 5:30pm here, the night is just beginning!

Oh, I finished semester yesterday! So uh, party time!

TIRED.

Going to bed, unsuccessful in fixing all my neogaf addons :(

Awwww... Time for some relaxing Dr. Who or Teen Wolf? I'm with ya, though. I was in the office 'til nearly 4 this morning. Almost a new record! :D

What are neogaf add-ons...?

To be honest neither of them did much for me :(

whooop whooop. It's only 5:30pm here, the night is just beginning!

Oh, I finished semester yesterday! So uh, party time!

You and your crazy time forward, upside-down country. :p I don't think I'll last much longer, but congrats on finishing up the semester!

You and your crazy time forward, upside-down country. :p I don't think I'll last much longer, but congrats on finishing up the semester!

I am actually considering celebrating by sleeping a bunch and finishing ASOIAF, also maybe ordering in with the boyfriend.

oh, I've got some add ons. Like an extra subscription tab.

There are some kittens (and their momma of course) behind the wall of my parent's backyard but I can't catch them. There are foxes prowling at night. I hope the 2 that are left stay alive after I leave ;_;

Oh noes. ;_; The poor kittens and mommy cat. :(

Oh man, my heart.

Hubby found a baby deer tangled in barbed wire at work the other day. He and a coworker freed it but momma ran off. They just left it there, as they should, and when they checked the next day it was gone. I still hope momma came back and a coyote didn't find it :(

It was super tiny too, still spotted and everything.

Yeah I've caught kittens before but there is a huge continuous thick bush behind the wall that runs the length of several houses. It's the perfect kitten subway so I can't even get close.

Reminds me of the kitten I found the other day.

It died, unfortunately...:(

=(, I fed the momma just now. I think she wants to move them soon but she's tiny and can't really move with them in her mouth otherwise they'd totally be over the wall by now. I thought my personal cat was small and she's smaller. She must have gotten pregnant the very same day she sexually matured.

My mom's been nagging me to get a purse since I put my wallet and cell in my pockets (I like doing this) and she says I'm ugly for doing that. About the closest thing to a purse I like is the Cambridge Satchel (I love weird colors), can anyone recommend some companies/bags similar for cheaper price (under $50).

Poor baby :(

I guess the only way to do it would be to trap them, but I assume you don't actually have a cat trap and they FREAK out in those :( Maybe keep trying to make friends with momma and they'll come around?

Yeah my parents are basically just waiting it out at this point. Seeing how close the foxes come made me want to get them in soon. My parents backyard is just wildlife heaven. All kinds of birds (including turkeys) have been back there, racoons, our cats, and this spring foxes started showing up. I guess it's because my parents have fresh water and food while everything else is just drying up.

Yeah my parents are basically just waiting it out at this point. Seeing how close the foxes come made me want to get them in soon. My parents backyard is just wildlife heaven. All kinds of birds (including turkeys) have been back there, racoons, our cats, and this spring foxes started showing up. I guess it's because my parents have fresh water and food while everything else is just drying up.
Jesus Christ, worst we get here at our summer cottage is like big squirrels.

Nudull

Banned

Oh dear. I hope you can get them to come in with you, and soon. :(

Top Bottom