• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

I do not like posting pics, but if I must...

2992093444509094173.jpeg

Goddamn you're beautiful.

Personally I really like your hair in this pic, though I agree with Lin that a buzz cut could look really sexy.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Goddamn you're beautiful.

Personally I really like your hair in this pic, though I agree with Lin that a buzz cut could look really sexy.

Buy a wig. Regret nothing.

but the shaved head could suit you.
looks good

shave head. post result. have awesome date. (but leave the beard)

Trim it and grow the beard you're already quite cute, so I don't see why your hair is an issue.

Y'all are gonna give me a swelled head. :D

I'm not opposed to the idea of shaving my head, but I think it's probably a good idea if I bulk up first. ;)

As it is, I decided to just trim it a bit and spike it. Hopefully my date likes it. Wish me luck!

Oh, and Kitsune, is that you in your avatar? If so, hubba hubba!

Mistel

Banned

I'm not opposed to the idea of shaving my head, but I think it's probably a good idea if I bulk up first. ;)

As it is, I decided to just trim it a bit and spike it. Hopefully my date likes it. Wish me luck!

Oh you
tumblr_mj5a3p2jZM1qd6v0do1_500.gif

Tell us how it goes on your date I still think shaving it off wouldn't suit you.

Just saw frozen. Gah. Film of the year.

Late but I was going to suggest that hair cut anyway so whoooo.

Leeness

I never understood people thinking human Beast was hideous. I think he's one of the most attractive Disney men, other than that creepily lit dramatic reveal.

I think he's super handsome :(

Leeness

You know what never should have happened? Pocahontas 2. What kind of bullshit...

He grosses me out. I think it's the hair. ;_;

Pocahontas 2 is awful omg.

His hair is glorious...keeping in mind it was raining and he had just de-Beasted. :3

Lol I dunno I'm defensive about him because everyone is all "omg he's the most hideous Disney person ever". :(

It wasn't disney, but I was really into the Swan Princess when I was little.

Why are they changing the princesses dress?!? Bed Hair?! Sparkles?!? NO. No. NOOOOOOOOOO.

Rapunzel and her damn peasant dress. Get out there, let Tiana, Belle and Cinderella show what a real dress looks like.

Isnt Ariel/Belle queens too?
Yeah, Rapunzel's dress just looks silly. It reminds me of pyjamas :| I really like Anna and Elsa's dresses though.

The Lion King 2 was good.

Indeed it was, especially the music. I liked that they kept with the Shakespeare theme too.

Leeness

This was me in high school.

...and occasionally after.

I was 4 when BatB came out, so...uncoordinated 4-7 year old trying to go for it lol.

I distinctly remember I ran into and knocked over and fell over a big wooden sandwich board once.

Top Bottom