• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Kisaya

vyrVZmI.gif

ooooo hiiiiiiii

Just saw X-men Days of Future Past.

Just an FYI you see Hugh Jackman's butt.

He doesn't do anything for me, but that's probably because my mom has a huge crush on him which ruins him for me. Still. Butt.

Edit: I might have to go see Captain America next. For research purposes. *closes google image search Sebastian Stan window*

Kisaya

Just saw X-men Days of Future Past.

Just an FYI you see Hugh Jackman's butt.

He doesn't do anything for me, but that's probably because my mom has a huge crush on him which ruins him for me. Still. Butt.

Edit: I might have to go see Captain America next. For research purposes. *closes google image search Sebastian Stan window*

I literally just finished watching all of the X-Men movies (I had only seen X1 and X2).

Hope I never get to watch dofp :)))

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
They don't have to be big. :D But guilty as charged.

Classy, groomed bearded men are great too:
r620-0f61b9381a4c158bf771a18e2f1973fd.jpg
Hell676.jpg

Though Bohannan gets mussed up pretty often... but he's still hot. :D

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
H.Protag's wedding is this week. Don't stress out too much and enjoy the moment! It'll be over a lot faster than you realize.

Leeness

Okay ladies, please help motivate me! I need to lose 20ish lbs in the next three months, so hold me accountable, please. :D

If I am not visibly smaller by September 1, please yell at me.

Also, right now, you can call me a cow so I get more motivated. :D

Tell me some of your favourite low-carb foods! Or some of your favourite work out routines.

Day 4 of exercise today, no stopping!

Edit: oh god my quads, kill me.

I am done with school for the semester! Back to actually playing video games. At least until I start summer classes in June. :(

Finished The Swapper last night which was really cool.
And you play as a female character who isn't hyper-sexualized! And there are more female characters who are scientists and professionals! And it's presented as a normal thing! Can this be real.

Now onto The Banner Saga.
Welp, that's another game added to my HUGE backlog I'm slowly trying to work through. Female protags yay! Non-sexual and not even visually female given the space suit. Seems like a design choice based on "why not female?" which is awesome and should be done more given their lack of representation in games.

Congrats H.Pro!!

Go Leeness!!

suzu

Yeaaah, I love avocado. Cut one in half, sprinkle a little sea salt, and then eating it with a spoon~

Smoothies are nice too. Frozen mixed berries + banana + a little bit of greek yogurt + water (or juice if you want it to be sweeter).

Nooo that's like the one thing that I try to love but just can't get into it :( I even tried putting chocolate protein powder into avocados and still couldn't. Haha.

Thank you for the motivates, everyone! <3

aaawwww too bad about avocados ;___;

you can do it, leeness!! how is it going today? :> fruits as alternatives for snacking works great, i heard? :>

wow, btw, i just realise who are in your avatar. *____* you are a fannibal! ... MEEEEE TOOOOOO <3333333333333

Wazzy

Banned
A little late but also putting out my congrats to H.Pro! Hope the wedding is awesome!

Also yayyyy finally started XIV. Really enjoying it so far.

Log4Girlz

Okay ladies, please help motivate me! I need to lose 20ish lbs in the next three months, so hold me accountable, please. :D

If I am not visibly smaller by September 1, please yell at me.

Also, right now, you can call me a cow so I get more motivated. :D

Tell me some of your favourite low-carb foods! Or some of your favourite work out routines.

Day 4 of exercise today, no stopping!

Edit: oh god my quads, kill me.

I'm sorry that I'm commenting and not being a lady in real lifes but I hope you reach your goal, if that's what you want.

But, being a latino male, pff you look great as is :D

Top Bottom