• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

This sounds like fun! How is it so far?

it IS fun :D still feeling like a noob though but that's what I am. I'm shit with dancing anyway but I just don't give a damn anymore so yeah :D it's especially nice when you start wearing the
hip wraps + coins. makes such a nice sound :3 (picked the colour because it reminded me of esmeralda haha)
10339749_6338828333691nsya.jpg

I love your new haircut. looks great! <3_<3

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I'm normally a long hair person all the way... but damn, that cut looks awesome on you, maybe even better than the long haired version (ugh I feel dirty writing that XD). That haircut is just adorable and frames your face perfectly.

Hey, any ladies do any martial arts here? I've been suggested by two different people, independently, to try lots of squats to reinforce my thighs (the art I practice focuses on using the hara and footwork a lot) and I've only just started to integrate that into my practice. I've never been a gym/workout person, so I don't know how many per day I should do or what the standards or recommendations are. Anyone has experience with this, in a martial arts context or otherwise?

suzu

Cute haircut, Pau!

Also yayyyy finally started XIV. Really enjoying it so far.

Send me a /tell in-game if you guys ever need help or someone to do dungeons with~ My character's name is Riley Famran (I'm also in the GAF fc too).

Wazzy

Banned
Send me a /tell in-game if you guys ever need help or someone to do dungeons with~ My character's name is Riley Famran (I'm also in the GAF fc too).

Will do and thanks!

I've applied to the FC and just need to meet a gaffer so I can apply in the game. :D

Pau

Thanks everyone! :3 Good to come back to nice words after going to the gym with my sister and having three different guys shit on me because of my appearance. (Guy #1: "Your boyfriend would like you more if you had a nicer body." Guy #2: "You can't be Colombian because you don't look it and can't speak Spanish." I wore a Batman shirt so Guy #1 told his friend that I was into Batman and the dude takes one look at me and goes: "No you aren't.")

it IS fun :D still feeling like a noob though but that's what I am. I'm shit with dancing anyway but I just don't give a damn anymore so yeah :D it's especially nice when you start wearing the
hip wraps + coins. makes such a nice sound :3 (picked the colour because it reminded me of esmeralda haha)
You chose the best color!

Kisaya

Thanks everyone! :3 Good to come back to nice words after going to the gym with my sister and having three different guys shit on me because of my appearance. (Guy #1: "Your boyfriend would like you more if you had a nicer body." Guy #2: "You can't be Colombian because you don't look it and can't speak Spanish." I wore a Batman shirt so Guy #1 told his friend that I was into Batman and the dude takes one look at me and goes: "No you aren't.")

lmao can I vomit all over those guys?

I want to punch them. such bullshit. hope it didn't get you down too much :/

suzu

Wtf! That's some bullshit. Those losers can piss off. D:

Pau

lmao can I vomit all over those guys?
omg please do

And it gets me down because it's stuff I'm already down about so having it reinforced by complete strangers is... ugh. I was also with my sister, and no comments were made like that towards her so I figure there's something wrong with me that just invites those kind of comments unsolicited. And these were all employees. :/

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Wow, that's awful. Gymbro douchebags, eh?

omg please do

And it gets me down because it's stuff I'm already down about so having it reinforced by complete strangers is... ugh. I was also with my sister, and no comments were made like that towards her so I figure there's something wrong with me that just invites those kind of comments unsolicited. And these were all employees. :/

go to another gym! that's disgusting.
:(

Wazzy

Banned

Wow those guys are gigantic douchebags. They even pulled the "question your credibility" crap on you. SMH.

RustyCassette

Neo Member
My sister was signing up for a gym membership and they were trying to convince me to sign up too. They did a great job.

That's just unnecessary. I hope your sister didn't actually sign up with them after that.

Also, your hair cut is great, it really suits you :D

Pauuuu, those guys suck. I hope you didn't let their idiocy under your skin, cuz you are so pretty *___* omg~ and that haircut *____* .... it suits you so well, im jelly! I can't rock that hairstyle, i think... aahhh

<3

Leeness

Loooool what the hell is that?? What idiots.

That hair cut looks amazing on you :)

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
OMG H.PRO!! CONGRATS, NEED PICS NAO!!!!!

vyrVZmI.gif

:O

As for Bane.. well it probably helps if you already know he's Tom Hardy under there. haha

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS THAT GUY IS HOT HOT HOT! Oh man, that smiiile! XD XD

There's also this gif:
8UDFH.gif

But that's not really relevant if you've not played dark souls 2.

Ah monastery scimitar wielding havelyns for days!

And this is why I chose a female only gym! That plus I don't want no men gawking or making rude remarks while I'm working out. :p I'm trying to lose at least 8kgs, I am 62 and my height is 5' 8ish, people say its perfect but I wanna be skinny like I used to be! I NEED to get to 55-58KG, mostly 55!!

And damn, you look so freakin' adorable and cuuttee with that hair cut!! <3

PS: Escuse for so many caps up there ^^ don't hate me, pwease. :(

H.Protag's wedding is this week. Don't stress out too much and enjoy the moment! It'll be over a lot faster than you realize.

Congrats H! Enjoy the moment :)

Congratz secret cousin, enjoy the hell out of it!

Congrats H !

Also, since the #notallmen thread has "run it's course" ...

[probably trigger warning]

Why #yesallwomen is the most important thing you'll read today

Congrats, H :D

Congratulations H., have a wonderful wedding!

Omg H. Protag! :') merry wedding

Congrats H! <33333

Wishing you a wonderful wedding day~

Congratulations H. Protag! Hope you have lots of fun on your wedding day!

Congrats H.Pro!

Grats H.Pro baby <333333!!

Add my congrats to the list, though I don't know who you are.... yet. ^^
Jesus... that Slate article is so goddamn depressing. :\

Have fun, H.Pro!

Congrats! Wish you the best in your wedding and marriage. <3

Congratulations H.Pro!

Here's a wedding gift:

Cvnex42.jpg

Congrats H. Pro!!! I agree, there should be a live stream. Get on that!

I hope you have a wonderful wedding!

Welp, that's another game added to my HUGE backlog I'm slowly trying to work through. Female protags yay! Non-sexual and not even visually female given the space suit. Seems like a design choice based on "why not female?" which is awesome and should be done more given their lack of representation in games.

Congrats H.Pro!!

Go Leeness!!

A little late but also putting out my congrats to H.Pro! Hope the wedding is awesome!

Also yayyyy finally started XIV. Really enjoying it so far.

OMG H.PRO!! CONGRATS, NEED PICS NAO!!!!!

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS THAT GUY IS HOT HOT HOT! Oh man, that smiiile! XD XD

Ah monastery scimitar wielding havelyns for days!

And this is why I chose a female only gym! That plus I don't want no men gawking or making rude remarks while I'm working out. :p I'm trying to lose at least 8kgs, I am 62 and my height is 5' 8ish, people say its perfect but I wanna be skinny like I used to be! I NEED to get to 55-58KG, mostly 55!!

And damn, you look so freakin' adorable and cuuttee with that hair cut!! <3

PS: Escuse for so many caps up there ^^ don't hate me, pwease. :(

Awwwww... Thanks, everyone! Was just thinking of you guys and now that I have a sec during a calmer night of showing my new Australian family around NY I thought I'd drop in. With pics! :D Professional pics aren't ready yet, of course, but here are some from the guests.

QllbWRa.jpg

fqJhA72.jpg

XUfJNrA.jpg

C1TzfZll.jpg

vHTSDv3l.jpg

thAd9jjl.jpg

eV0VyKXl.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Awwwww... Thanks, everyone! Was just thinking of you guys and now that I have a sec during a calmer night of showing my new Australian family around NY I thought I'd drop in. With pics! :D Professional pics aren't ready yet, of course, but here are some from the guests.

QllbWRa.jpg

fqJhA72.jpg

XUfJNrA.jpg

C1TzfZll.jpg

vHTSDv3l.jpg

thAd9jjl.jpg

eV0VyKXl.jpg

Finished with wedding, posts on GAF. ;)

Immediately after my ceremony I picked up my car from the dealership after some a service appointment, still in my tux. They were all WTF, but it was memorable for all, lol.

Hope you had a great time.

Finished with wedding, posts on GAF. ;)

Immediately after my ceremony I picked up my car from the dealership after some a service appointment, still in my tux. They were all WTF, but it was memorable for all, lol.

Hope you had a great time.

Haha. It was a few days ago (though I still feel dead on my feet). Have not had the pleasure of indulging in my internet addiction this past week.

I love that you just strolled out in your tux. That makes the day. I rolled up at KFC in my full on hair and make-up on while wearing a snoopy shirt and ripped jeans and demanded chicken. I got some weird looks too. :D

But it was good fun. I think the best part was the looks on people's faces when the ceremony concluded... after 4 minutes. He promised backrubs and coffee, I promised gifts of chicken, we exchanged rings, then the music went off and we marched back to the castle. I did promise guests it was 2% formality, 98% party, but the expressions were priceless. Too funny.

wow H <333 such gorgeous pics <3 you look like a dream in that dress! ... such beautiful dress too, and your hair and makeup ... *___* so perf

He promised backrubs and coffee, I promised gifts of chicken, we exchanged rings, then the music went off and we marched back to the castle. I did promise guests it was 2% formality, 98% party, but the expressions were priceless. Too funny.

BEESTTTT <3333333 awwww *____*

Wazzy

Banned
Those wedding photo's are beautiful! You look amazing. Also how everything went down sounds adorable.

I would totally get mcdonalds on my wedding day. Future husband better accept it

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I formally hereby do concur with everything everyone has said about your wedding. And also your dress was gorgeous. Gorgeous.

H, you look beautiful! Your venue was gorgeous as well.

And don't even get me started on how perfect your dress is...

Thanks! I was really nervous about how it would come out...

wow H <333 such gorgeous pics <3 you look like a dream in that dress! ... such beautiful dress too, and your hair and makeup ... *___* so perf

BEESTTTT <3333333 awwww *____*

Yay! You should have seen the first, ah, make-up attempt, though. I only gave them loose guidelines ("natural") and it initially came out very... dramatic. I'm so happy take 2 worked out in the end. :D

Those wedding photo's are beautiful! You look amazing. Also how everything went down sounds adorable.

I would totally get mcdonalds on my wedding day. Future husband better accept it

Cheers, Wazzy. It all went pretty damn good.
Nobody died. :D

Now THAT'S a memory. Very, very cool.

This picture is the most adorable thing ever.

This might be where the officiant read the part about me promising to encourage my husband with gifts of chicken.

Congrats H.Pro! You look lovely in that dress and I'm surprised to see no bacon in any of those pictures.

Danke, danke. And I made sure there were bacon wrapped scallops. ;)

H.Pro :')

:D

Too much adorable on the previous page.

The McDonald's after treats pic killed it.

h.pro, you looked amazing and everything else did too :,>

Thank ya~ Once I get a few more pics (I baked swords for my cake) I'll post 'em. It was fun times.

I formally hereby do concur with everything everyone has said about your wedding. And also your dress was gorgeous. Gorgeous.

Wahey! Thanks so much. Got it at a secondhand store. This was a very, ah, frugally attempted wedding.

soepje

Love the dress, and what a beautiful location! My wedding was nowhere near that good looking (still great fun though :D). Congrats!

Piecake

I was told in the OKcupid thread that I might find someone willing here to give me pointers/harshly criticize my profile (Please don't kill me if this is off-topic). Anyone willing? If so, I will PM the link to you since the internet be scary. Thanks.

Top Bottom