• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Wazzy

Banned
Ogling at Hugh Jackman's bod atm :3 His Wolvie form is delightful

And I stumbled upon some nice shots of Paul Newman and some dude named Alex Pettyfer. A bit on the prettier side of things, but is still quite eyecandy.

Jason Momoa is unfortunately douchey, but I like objectifying douchebags, so hellllooooooooooo

Edit:
tumblr_n8j1r4YQgY1qz86ovo1_500.jpg

^Pettyfer! He was in Magic Mike! No wonder he looks familiar! :>
Oohhhh good choices! Hugh Jackman is soooo fine.

I also love the guy who plays Cyclops, James Marsden. UNF
I'm okay! Had a crappy night last night but otherwise okay. How about you?

Hot celebs!

Yes yes yes at Chris Evans and Bradley Cooper. Ugh they are both so lovely.

Ummmm. Been rewatching Lost and I love Matt Fox on Lost <3

Also really like Jim Caviezel on PoI.
Leeness, sorry to hear you had a bad night. If you want to talk you obviously have everyone here and you can PM me. :)

I'm good. I've got a beach themed party tonight so hope that's fun!
Now I'm afraid to ask...
I'll put it in spoilers if you end up not wanting to know. :p

He said he loves playing Drogo because he gets to rape so many beautiful women

Lets just say the cast did not look happy.

What thread is that?

I've got a type too, hah. I have a thing for men with long hair and (moderate) facial hair. I don't care for huge beards, but short, neatly trimmed beards and goatees and five o' clock shadows have the tendency to greatly improve just about any man's face, IMO, and so does long hair. ^_^

So, almost all my "hot guys" list (including my boyfriend xD) more or less fit this description, with a few exceptions (such as Hugh Laurie, on whom I used to have the biggest crush). ^^ Recently I've been drooling over:

- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister, Game of Thrones). Particularly his S2-S3 appearance. He's much blander when shaved and clean-cut, though still obviously handsome. But in S3.... goddamn.
- Ichabod Crane in Sleepy Hollow (forgot the actor's name). Dude is ridiculously hot. Seriously. It's absurd how hot he is. Don't believe me? Have a look. And when you hear his voice and accent...
- Anson Mount (Hell on Wheels).
- Clive Standen (Vikings). I only watched the first episode so far and his character looks like a total asshole, but damn if he's not stupidly attractive (way more than the lead actor, lol). Apparently he was in Camelot, too.
- Hugh Laurie. I think it's the eyes. Or the jaw. Or the lack of shave. Or all of the above. But I could stare at those eyes for hours. ^^
- A rare exception to my "type", I have a thing for Kiefer Sutherland. And d'awwww that's adorable, him doing the horns. \m/

Now I'm afraid to ask...

.. omg that ichabod crane actor.... he's my type

morriiiiiiiiiiiiiii, we share a type omgomg <33333

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Wouldn't mind getting my mitts on the fellas on the far left of each pic. A well cultivated mustache and beard adds that gruff edge to a guy that I love so much. The longer the beard the better.
I couldn't stop staring at the third one, myself (second pic), during the show. Their setlist was a bit disappointing, not enough old songs to my liking (I greatly prefer early Rotting Christ to later), but the eye candy made up for it. XD

.. omg that ichabod crane actor.... he's my type

morriiiiiiiiiiiiiii, we share a type omgomg <33333
Haha, seems like we do. :)

I'll put it in spoilers if you end up not wanting to know. :p

Lets just say the cast did not look happy.
Yikes. Well, assuming that's not out of context, that's certainly a bad joke in very poor taste, but I can't imagine he was remotely serious. Still, ugh, what an idiot. Rape jokes are not fucking funny, you prick. >_<

Oh god! My cat just scared the living bejesus out of me! She was bawking on my bed and doing what seemed like choking, I thought she couldn't breathe! But nope, just ended up being a MASSIVE furball.

Cats, the ultimate domestic trolls.

Wazzy

Banned
Yikes. Well, assuming that's not out of context, that's certainly a bad joke in very poor taste, but I can't imagine he was remotely serious. Still, ugh, what an idiot. Rape jokes are not fucking funny, you prick. >_<
I'm not sure what he was even going for LOL but like I said, the cast looked so pissed and by the end he was so embarrassed.

I'll find the link to it since it was on youtube!

Edit: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=q8NDtdquxKs&t=1m41s

Starts at 1:57

Rayis

I really really REALLY love Ryan Kwanten, I watch True Blood mostly because of him, the guy does things to me he's so cute and hot he belongs in my bed like this
that gay scene he had with Alexander Skarsgard *-*, my panties were dripping wet

, most of the guys I find really attractive are from Australia, what is it with Australian men being ridiculously hot srsly.

Also, you girls have great taste in men, thanks for the eye candy.

Kimaka

I usually go for feminine looking dudes in their 20s to 30s but I'm into Mads Mikkelsen lately.

qTUOCyk.jpg

I love examining his face and his hair is so pretty.

Edit: Lol I just realized I had a random sentence with no explanation.

...what is that from?

I really really REALLY love Ryan Kwanten, I watch True Blood mostly because of him, the guy does things to me he's so cute and hot he belongs in my bed like this spoiler]that gay scene he had with Alexander Skarsgard *-*, my panties were dripping wet[/spoiler]

, most of the guys I find really attractive are from Australia, what is it with Australian men being ridiculously hot srsly.

Also, you girls have great taste in men, thanks for the eye candy.

i caaaaaaaaaant ... hahahah

im Australian, so he's always like, the kid actor that I watched growing up on these soapy cheesey drama series here....

but ya, i can see how he can be appealing. he's become much more attractive in the recent years. jason stackhouse is totes adorable.

Amalthea

Banned
His interviews are also the greatest.

theo%20james25.gif

http://cf.foreveryoungadult.com/_uploads/images/theojames_interview-1.gif[/IG]

[IMG]http://swoonworthy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/theo-james-nipples-2.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]
I knew a guy who kinda looked like him at my previous workplace. Had the hots for him. He liked to change his shirts openly in the office. Haven't seen him since then.

:(

Owwww Well Hello Girl Gaf :D. I see I dropped in on the Midnight Session with fine men dominating the page, pun intended.

Let me join in the fun. My personal favorites are

Honorable mentions
Clive Owen
Daniel Craig
Ryan Reynolds
Chase Crawford
idris Elba
Morris Chestnut
Boris Kodjoe

suzu

I don't really have a specific type... I just like handsome or cute guys. :)

Lately it's been soccer (or football if you prefer) players because of the World Cup. lol

*insert pictures of Italian footballers in undies*

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I think I have really weird tastes compared to a lot of women, and that's cool.
Ditto. Most of the dudes above do nothing for me, for instance. ;) I don't like pretty boys or effeminate-looking men, generally.

Like I tend to be more attracted to characters than to actors.
Yup, same here. Aragorn and Eomer? Hell yeah. Viggo and Karl Urban? Eh, handsome dudes I guess, but they need to be in long-haired warrior getup to be hot. XD

I think I have a swordsman fetish... Or a sword fetish, period.

Wow. Go away for a day or two and things move fast... Missed some of the hair stuff, but we're on to hot men, so things are still looking sunny. ^_^

Have to say, though... Kisaya, your hair is so fabulous! :D

Hi girlgaf, how have things been? I haven't been visiting as much since my (then) girlfriend Clevergirl stopped posting.

Any thing moderators can do to make the forum more accommodating for women generally? Please note that we may not do the things you suggest -- this isn't a guarantee of changes, just a quest for some ideas. I'd just like to see ideas, whether they be very specific or extremely broad.

Think Dragonz and Fiction got most of it.

For your follow-up post on the "[random person] sure is looking good" threads, I'd still be cool with a slight rule addition to say anyone posting the thread or commenting in it need to put themselves on display at the same time. ;)

Great to see this thread more active again. Woo woo!

So far as crushes are concerned I must confess I've had a few. I like tall skinny guys and musicians. I'm a sucker for a sweet voice. Such a shame about Jeff Buckley :( Actually an alarming number of my crushes have been on people who aren't around anymore. Heath Ledger was high on my list. I saw Stand By Me when I was 12ish and had a little crush on River Phoenix and didn't know he'd died.

Also dear lord at some of the men being posted in this thread. :eek:

I'm rewatching Deadwood for like the 4th time and Timothy Olyphant has seldom looked better.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Grr. So went to the tattoo shop and it turns out the tattoo artist we were having lost his house (eh?) and the piercing lady was also not in. Grrrrr. Was really looking forward to today :'( but the staff were lovely and she said she will give us discounts when we go back next week. But still. Grrr.

Aside from the obvious, I've had crushes on:

Misha Collins

James Marsters:

along with David Duchovny, and a handful of other guys. But it's mostly the characters >.<

And the obvious:

E8y7W.gif

Oh Fiction, that gif is too hot... hot hot

And yes on the character crushes! I am totally guilty of this too! The actual actors can be just... eh. But the characters are a total different ball game *___*

It is known.

2963421-aragorn.jpg
31.jpg

*swoon*

MY OVARIES ARE EXPLODING x__x AragornViggo is best Viggo *____*

@Aya, gosh how could I forget Supes. Cavill is so hot in that one scene where he's putting fires out ... omg

And Idris Elba is perfection <3

omg this thread is now a guilty pleasure central for me. you ladies have such fantastic taste hhhhhhhhh

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really keep up with celebrities, but Joesph Gordon Levitt and Neymar are pretty good looking.

I just like boyish good looks, a mischevious smile, and maybe some five o'clock shadow. Not really a fan of extreme hairyness, or beefcakes (those get a clinical interest if anything).

Kinsei

Banned

I'm also the same way for quite a few actors. Anthony Stewart Head? Meh. Rupert Giles? Yes please.

Top Bottom