• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Sevarus

Yes, my measurements are similar to some of them, I'm just a little fluffier :). I've got the boobs, but it makes buying bras hard... 28FF is not an easy size to find LOL.
EDIT: I can't even wear any of the bras that VS sells without it fitting horribly.

Still not too great with make up myself even though I'm just trying to do eye stuffs. I got the hang of mascara but eyeliner is giving me a hard time since it looks like a kid drew on my face whenever I try. >;

Also super excited for this:

Squealing so hard~! Also GFWL-less Dark Souls so today is a good day.

Vergil is and will always be one of my all time fav video game characters. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

🎮🙌😄

suzu

Still not too great with make up myself even though I'm just trying to do eye stuffs. I got the hang of mascara but eyeliner is giving me a hard time since it looks like a kid drew on my face whenever I try. >;

Also super excited for this:

Squealing so hard~! Also GFWL-less Dark Souls so today is a good day.

Trying to decide if I will double dip, but I did buy DMC3 twice just for Vergil.. lol

Cat

The Mary Sue: Why the Batgirl #37 Controversy is the Conversation We Need Right Now - I thought this was a good article. It's about transmysoginy depicted in Batgirl, and the creative team's response of listening instead of defending.

The Week: Is it no longer OK to buy your daughter a doll? - This one speaks to me. It's so in line with what I've been thinking and discussed earlier about Christmas toy shopping. Quote within: "The key, then, isn't to get them to stop paying attention to the fact that they are a boy or a girl, but to encourage them to view these roles with as much fluidity as possible."

Sorry for bringing up something totally not related to anything going on right now but I have to wonder, did anyone else not know that the pattern/folds on the front of mens briefs is actually supposed to function as a dick door? I just found out because of that one underwear thread on the OT forum.

I lived with my ex-boyfriend for years. I would handle his laundry all the time and I never really noticed. I just thought that was extra fabric to prevent their being a super obvious outline of penis. I wouldn't think you could snake it through like that or want to. I would think that making it go through all those twists would pinch it so you couldn't go.

Am I moran?

Yeah, sorry I know this is weird. I feel like someone who just found out pineapple is a thing.

Watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show last night. I'm curious about what it takes to get a body like that.

It's genes. I don't know how to say this without coming off as bragging in some way, but I have a similar body type. I'm 5'7" 121 lbs. I don't pay attention to what I eat and apart from living a generally active lifestyle I don't count calories or kill myself at the gym to maintain what I have.

It's not anything to be proud of. According to sort of sensibilities that dictate what people find attractive about Victoria Secret models, I fit that mold. My personal sensibilities don't find that mold to be the epitome of sexiness or femininity at all, that would be Venus de Milo. :p

Sorry for bringing up something totally not related to anything going on right now but I have to wonder, did anyone else not know that the pattern/folds on the front of mens briefs is actually supposed to function as a dick door? I just found out because of that one underwear thread on the OT forum.

I lived with my ex-boyfriend for years. I would handle his laundry all the time and I never really noticed. I just thought that was extra fabric to prevent their being a super obvious outline of penis. I wouldn't think you could snake it through like that or want to. I would think that making it go through all those twists would pinch it so you couldn't go.

Am I moran?

Yeah, sorry I know this is weird. I feel like someone who just found out pineapple is a thing.

Don't feel bad about it, it makes a bad dick door tbh

Sevarus

Oh, yeah, none of it is good sustained, which is actually why body builders can sometimes be more unhealthy (because of the strain put on the body before shows).

VS models don't look like they do durign the VS fashion show all the time. But, when they need to do the show, and probably before major shoots, there are things you do as a model before shows, in order to look how they look.

This is the same for all those dudes with the six packs-- before actual shoots and shows, there are tricks to make your muscles more prominent, and ways to reduce normal bloat that comes from having food in your stomach / retained water / etc.

*edit: I was trying to say that she shouldn't worry about not looking like the models do during the show, because it's not sustained and it's not how they look all the time anyway. They probably look more like what she sees in the mirror herself everyday.

Oh gosh, yeah, I know that's not how they look year-round and they SHOULDN'T look like that year round. I have friends in bodybuilding and fitness competitions, and I know the kind of extremes they go to to cut down before a show. That's uh... not for me, heh. I was more curious to know what they do in the off-season for maintenance. saw a picture of one of them at the gym doing a handstand in plank position. That's far more impressive to me than anything I saw on the runway.

Am I moran?

I didn't know and I am a man. Can't believe it took a post in GirlGAF for me to figure that out. Granted, I only have one pair of briefs that has one and never felt any appeal to use it that way.

Am I moran?

The extra fabric gives support to the penis and acts as a door for peeing as well. It can also hide the outline of dick behind clothing.

Briefs/Boxer Briefs do this. Boxers are for no support so there's more freedom for the guys.

Reportedly, I recall reading that Boxers are better for sperm growth.

Schrade

The pouch at the front of briefs/boxer briefs is not meant to be a dick door.

It's made in that fashion so it can handle different sized balls and penises. If you women want to understand what I'm talking about get a pair of them and just make a fist and push into it. You'll see that since it's not sewn shut and actually moves it creates a flexible, self adjusting pouch to fit men's junk.

Schrade

OK. I just wanted to make it clear that no one in their right mind would use it to whip their wang out to take a leak...

I just drew my bosses name for secret santa and I have no idea what to get him. :( He's 28 years old (and quite dreeeeeeeamy) but yeah, that's beside the point. What do I get my boss for Secret Santa? There's a $20 limit.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Is he a gamer? Get him a $20 Steam gift certificate. Note, that if you buy this retail it'll just be a receipt with a code. But I did that once and wrapped the receipt nicely into Xmas packaging (I made sure to highlight the code with a marker so that he's not totally confused as to what it is xD).
Or, if he has a console, buy him a PSN/M$/Nintendo $20 gift card.

If he's not a gamer uh... I got nothing. Chocolates and alcohol are popular choices I guess.

Yrael

Gift certificates are always useful. If you're not sure whether or not he's a gamer, you might consider getting one for a general retailer/department store.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Merry Christmas!

tumblr_mycnshGI2A1s6zwwao1_1280.jpg

Leeness

Merry Christmas ladies :)

Have a cold so crawling into bed. Always one person in the family must be sick, it was my turn this year. Night night ~

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Late Merry Christmas all! I spent some time at my aunts with my sisters watching The Interview and playing smash with my cousin. She has grown so much from when I used to babysit her and now we're playing smash and talking about how crappy this Steam sale is. *sniff* I'm so proud.

gugi40

Hello everybody! Thought I would pop in here and wish you all a very belated Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a too early Happy New Year!

This thread is one of the only reasons I visit GAF.....the rest of the threads just tell me how to feel as a woman...from men.

Maybe I am just reading into things, please tell me I am alone on this feeling.

Hello everybody! Thought I would pop in here and wish you all a very belated Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a too early Happy New Year!

This thread is one of the only reasons I visit GAF.....the rest of the threads just tell me how to feel as a woman...from men.

Maybe I am just reading into things, please tell me I am alone on this feeling.

Nah, that is a recurring thing here. Besides the posts above you that seem to express the same thing.

Top Bottom