• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

This is the last day for my dog.

Hence all the chocolate, and I have some ice cream at home. Haha.

Oh shit, is that your dog on the pic then? I wasn't sure.

Sorry to hear that, best of luck to you and hopefully your dog gets very spoiled today.

Hi GirlGAF

I feel like I was out in the cold, I'm gonna chill here.

on a sad note, tomorrow I'm gonna have to give away my dog because my new landlord doesn't want him around.

And good luck to you too!

Leeness

RIP my fucking beautiful dog. I love you so much.

ikhI0qV.jpg

Leeness

Thanks everyone. :)

I'm honestly pretty okay. It was hard, I cried when the vet came, but I'm okay. She was in pain and no one in my family ever wanted that for her.

We spent the day loving her up. She ate cheese and peanut butter and pears and chocolate, and we made her some spaghetti for dinner. She was super psyched that everyone was home. Took lots of photos, sat with her on and off (she was tired too from her time at the vet so we wanted to let her sleep).

She was an awesome dog, she lived for 15 good years.

Dice//

Banned
I'm sorryfor the loss of the pooch.

My girl is getting on in years too. They get older, but they're always puppies at heart.

I don't have many thoughts about the afterlife, but I do hope Dog Heaven exists. I'd probably go there first.

Leeness

I'm sorryfor the loss of the pooch.

My girl is getting on in years too. They get older, but they're always puppies at heart.

I don't have many thoughts about the afterlife, but I do hope Dog Heaven exists. I'd probably go there first.

Yeah, she was always my pup. How old is your puppy?

I'm pretty much the same, don't believe in the afterlife, but my dog is definitely in Dog Heaven.

Also, I do have to say, our other dog was hilarious about the whole thing. She's such an attention whore :D we'd be taking pictures of our Kayla (gone dog), and our other dog (Mya) would come and sit in front of Kayla right in the camera lol. And whenever she'd hear my dad's phone camera click, she would rush over to pose lmao. We figured it was probably the best day of her life NOW EVERYONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO ME. Lol. Brat.

someday

Banned

I'm pretty much the same, don't believe in the afterlife, but my dog is definitely in Dog Heaven.

Also, I do have to say, our other dog was hilarious about the whole thing. She's such an attention whore :D we'd be taking pictures of our Kayla (gone dog), and our other dog (Mya) would come and sit in front of Kayla right in the camera lol. And whenever she'd hear my dad's phone camera click, she would rush over to pose lmao. We figured it was probably the best day of her life NOW EVERYONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO ME. Lol. Brat.
See, this is why we keep doing this. They're so funny and amazing and it makes up for the awful sadness when we have to say goodbye. Kayla was a beautiful dog and I'm sure her life was amazing with you.

Dice//

Banned

I think she's in Doggy Heaven too. :)

My girl is 11. I think she still has a good few years though; she has trouble with stairs, but finds the willpower [easily] whenever I eat dinner upstairs.

I love dogs demanding attention I'm more than happy to give it. I'm sure you were an owner who did much of the same. We don't speak each others language, but the bond for food and 'scratchies' goes beyond words. :p

For my dear Gaffers who have dogs or are considering; here's an album of
Dogs Before and After Adoption:
http://imgur.com/gallery/t377s

Not to derail too much. I'm not a religious person, but I'd love to believe in an afterlife for three reasons:
(1) As stated, a doggy heaven would be fantastic
(2) I'd love a magical spiritual/cosmic buffet to be there, where I can't get fat and eat all the best fucking foods I've ever eaten again (and some from all reaches of space, time, and cosmos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(3) I find thinking the end as simply 'oblivion' and losing all consciousness and self intimidating and... the worst encore ever to the grand performance of an epic life. :p

EDIT: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/117...anel-leggings-mesh-and?ref=shop_home_active_1
omg I need these leggings. A perfect balance of sexy, a little formal, and a little casual

Male objectification on NeoGaf?

Maybe there's something to this kharma stuff after all.

I think it's fine to have a bit of both (many like looking at pretty things, after all), but it's the imbalance/constant threads that annoy. Nice to have a bit of fan service for us for a change.

This is relevant to my interests.

It just keeps going. Sunday delights~ :D

My girl is 11. I think she still has a good few years though; she has trouble with stairs, but finds the willpower [easily] whenever I eat dinner upstairs.

I love dogs demanding attention I'm more than happy to give it. I'm sure you were an owner who did much of the same. We don't speak each others language, but the bond for food and 'scratchies' goes beyond words. :p

For my dear Gaffers who have dogs or are considering; here's an album of
Dogs Before and After Adoption:
http://imgur.com/gallery/t377s

Not to derail too much. I'm not a religious person, but I'd love to believe in an afterlife for three reasons:
(1) As stated, a doggy heaven would be fantastic
(2) I'd love a magical spiritual/cosmic buffet to be there, where I can't get fat and eat all the best fucking foods I've ever eaten again (and some from all reaches of space, time, and cosmos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(3) I find thinking the end as simply 'oblivion' and losing all consciousness and self intimidating and... the worst encore ever to the grand performance of an epic life. :p

EDIT: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/117...anel-leggings-mesh-and?ref=shop_home_active_1
omg I need these leggings. A perfect balance of sexy, a little formal, and a little casual

I'd love for there to be a doggy heaven or any afterlife, really. Heaven would be a library full of books and a fireplace and skeeball and...

Those stockings are really cool, btw. Expensive as hell, though.

It'll be ok, Leeness. Lemme tell you about the most wonderful place in the world: Doggie Heaven. In Doggie Heaven, there are mountains of bones, and you can't turn around without sniffing another dog's butt! And all the best dogs are there, Old Yeller, and about eight Lassies.

This guy on youtube is the king of dreads(been doing them and natural hair for years), sadly I know nothing of his magic. He has a ton of advice. ANd his work is gorgeous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOO8gZxc5JU

He's a fool tho

Thanks. I'm a bit conflicted on the washing thing though. My stylist was washing it a couple of times, but it kept on getting untwisted all the way, so she stopped and just been scrubbing my scalp with alcohol since. I think I should wash, but I don't want them to come out either.

Leeness

Thank you again for the condolences everyone :)

Haha my dog is like that too, she would stand at the bottom of the stairs and bark, and then when you'd make a face at her, she'd come up the stairs haha. 11 is nothing! :)

Kayla is a self petter haha. If you were laying on the couch with a hand hanging off, she would run under your hand and self pet. Or if you had legs up on the coffee table, she'd circle around back and forth under your legs :D

It'll be ok, Leeness. Lemme tell you about the most wonderful place in the world: Doggie Heaven. In Doggie Heaven, there are mountains of bones, and you can't turn around without sniffing another dog's butt! And all the best dogs are there, Old Yeller, and about eight Lassies.

What about Hitler's dog? And the Lassie that mauled Timmy?

Also, just because, here's a picture of little Miss EVERYONE LOVES ONLY ME NOW

Look at that smug face haha.

^

Such an entertaining article. Only Cracked's style of humour managed to get me through it because omg so much depressing truth in the observations

Cheese. And bananas. Together. I don't know up from down anymore. *_*

^^
good article!

quick Q
Why Makeup isn't superficial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alKq-l_J51s

do you wear makeup? would you mind if your (fe)male partner(s) wear makeup?Do you expect them to?

On previous topic...

I don't wear make-up much. Unless I'm going out to dinner or something, just a little concealer if there are issues and a bit of mascara to straighten out some crazy, rebellious eyelashes. Chapstick does well enough for lip-stuff.

I wouldn't care if my husband wore make-up (thanks for that amusing imagery), but I wish so many women didn't feel they had to wear it. I totally understand the feeling of not wanting to even step outside with a bit on, though. :/

My gf and I both are non-make up wearers. I dont mind if she puts a face on though, and she doesnt mind when I do.

We're just too lazy and we donno how to do it right.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Nice.

^^
good article!

quick Q

do you wear makeup? would you mind if your (fe)male partner(s) wear makeup?Do you expect them to?
I do not wear make-up. Never have (and no, not even "except when going out" or whatever) and don't expect to ever start.

I certainly would not want my male partner to wear make-up, excluding perhaps a Halloween costume (but that's not really his type). I don't think it'd look good on him at all. :p

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I love wearing make up. In fact I wore some tonight as we went out 😄👍:)

It makes me feel good. Sod the rest.

lil

I've spent a long time trying to strike the balance between wearing makeup because it makes me feel good and wearing it because I feel hideous without it. Usually that takes form as me going on random makeup bans where I don't wear it for a week so I centralize my self-image around a bare face, lol. It helps that my buddy doesn't wear hers often, too, actually I think we gave up wearing it to school the exact same day. :p

On the subject of dudes, I know a makeup artist guy whose face is always ON POINT. I wouldn't mind dating someone who wore makeup, but I would never 'prefer' it. Like, I'll support them doing either because makeup is great, but it should never be an expectation.

This is a good jam for your 'i feel hideous without makeup' days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZLPSw8U8

Pau

quick Q

I don't typically wear make up because I'm too lazy. I definitely feel like I look better with it on, but I also get depressed when I do wear it because I still feel ugly. Not as ugly, but it's still there.

I don't expect my boyfriend to wear make up, and I don't think I would really mind, although he's gorgeous already so I don't see the need for it.

One day I will steal his eyelashes. So pretty.

Kisaya

I let my boyfriend use one of my moisturizers a few times, but I'd also be willing to share whatever makeup I have that he would want to try to put on z_z

I'm not sure how I feel about any threesome. If I wanted to disappoint two people I would just have dinner with my parents. MMF would be kind of weird, because the only ones I've been invited to was more focused on me having fun with the woman while the other guy has his way with me. Most of the MFF ones I've tried to get going got shut down, because "I'm not into other women."

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
My current (and likely to be life-long!) relationship wouldn't really support a threesome. I'd get too jealous and I think my partner would too.

But if it was "anything goes" season I really wouldn't care either way about the mixture of Ms and Fs. It's the people themselves that matter, their style and general aura...

Kisaya

I don't really have an interest in threesomes. There's not any desire for me to try it out regardless of the fact that I'm in a relationship or if I wasn't (I'm not sure how I'd really feel honestly if my SO ever brought it up). I think if I were into them though I'd most likely prefer MMF over MFF.

Pau

I've always found the discussion to be a bit... annoying and hypocritical? Granted, I'm going by what I would usually hear from immature guys who are like: "FFM would be awesome but MMF is super gross, eww I would never want that, and if I were to agree it means I'm whipped, etc. and girls that want that are sluts and unattractive and has no self-respect." If you're a girl, it's cool for you to experiment sexually but it has to be in the right way (aka, in a way that a guy enjoys). Or it's assumed that everyone is just attracted to women anyways because they're just that sexy.

Like that recent sex tape thread where everyone was talking about how utterly gross/unattractive it was that a woman was having sex with multiple men, how she must have no self-respect, when if it was a guy doing the same thing with multiple women, they'd all be giving him high fives and wishing they could switch places with him.

lil

I've always found the discussion to be a bit... annoying and hypocritical? Granted, I'm going by what I would usually hear from immature guys who are like: "FFM would be awesome but MMF is super gross, eww I would never want that, and if I were to agree it means I'm whipped, etc. and girls that want that are sluts and unattractive and has no self-respect." If you're a girl, it's cool for you to experiment sexually but it has to be in the right way (aka, in a way that a guy enjoys). Or it's assumed that everyone is just attracted to women anyways because they're just that sexy.

Like that recent sex tape thread where everyone was talking about how utterly gross/unattractive it was that a woman was having sex with multiple men, how she must have no self-respect, when if it was a guy doing the same thing with multiple women, they'd all be giving him high fives and wishing they could switch places with him.
I remember one dude who tried to argue on gaming side that the 'female form' was objectively attractive to everyone and men weren't, to justify all the sexualized female characters lmao. Everyone had to break it to him that it used to be the other way around.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I remember one dude who tried to argue on gaming side that the 'female form' was objectively attractive to everyone and men weren't, to justify all the sexualized female characters lmao. Everyone had to break it to him that it used to be the other way around.

Yup. It's a common thing, isn't it. On one hand it's probably just a reflection of the default assumptions that underpin patriarchy. On the other it's just assuming that your own subjective truth is something that everyone should agree with.

"B-but I find women attractive which means the female form is naturally attractive! Keep the willies away for they doth blind me aargh and I'm not gay aaaargh!" etc.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Oh hey lil I played Life is Strange when I was banned and it was pretty great. o: I want to slap most of the people in the game but I liked it a lot.

lil

Yup. It's a common thing, isn't it. On one hand it's probably just a reflection of the default assumptions that underpin patriarchy. On the other it's just assuming that your own subjective truth is something that everyone should agree with.

"B-but I find women attractive which means the female form is naturally attractive! Keep the willies away for they doth blind me aargh and I'm not gay aaaargh!" etc.

Yesss exactly! And it's all kinda connected, like the assumptions of patriarchal society are what allow them to project their own assumptions onto the world without having to examine them.

Threesomes doesnt really interest me :x GF and I are incredibly shy as people, though.

But yeah, cuz we are bisexuals, we've gotten some 'invites'. It's awk and a bit ... dnw.

Like a dude, upon hearing I have a gf and that we are both bi, would wait it out a bit, until an appropriate time frame has been reached in his mind, and then he'd ask "sooooo threesome would be fun, don't you think?"

:x

And they are almost always evasive when I turn the question around to them if they would entertain the notion of having another guy in the threesome. I call fissssshyyyyyy.

Also, men's bodies are beautiful as fuck and dudes who cant deal with that notion are such betas :x

Usually I hate the term betas but it seems to fit with this particular insecurity :x #comeatmegafetc

How do I talk to woman at bars, also how do I get men to not talk to me at bars. I seem to be a bro magnet.

P.S. I am a guy
P.S.S I drink alone

Top Bottom