• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Somebody plz talk about Charlie with me.

He's p hot.

tumblr_mj5gl6GAMN1s6xz85o1_500.png

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
There's nothing wrong with rejecting a date because you aren't attracted to them but that's obviously not the issue here. Of course the entire thread is a strawman beating on this very notion... -_-

Karkador

Banned
So I think what I learned from that thread is that we need to invent an app for people who just went on a Tinder date and need a way to automatically reject further contact with their dates without 'accidentally offending' someone

Nudull

Banned
Because it became a thread about whether or not the woman is *actually* fat (because OBVIOUSLY THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS OKAY OR NOT OKAY), and not what the guy did.

/eyeroll

B-b-but how would they know if she's fat or fat-but-still-hot? Interacting with women is haaaaaard. *barf*

OMG that thread keeps on going!! lol it's like a whole brigade of concern trolls army massing together... I'm sort of amazed 😅

Loads of people would be up in arms if religious people are out to tell others that they should all refrain from premarital sex due to the concern for their spiritual health. But telling overweight people off is a-ok.

😵

suzu

So if you dress up your words, you can write verbose messages to your dates about how fat and/or ugly they are. There would be no problem because you're just being truthful and they needed to know anyway. lol

Leeness

Loool La Senza is always such a depressing experience.

"Can I help you?"
"Sure though I don't think you guys have much, if anything in my size but I wanted to see."
"What size?"
"Well normally a 32i."
"-stares- ...Really? Nah. Let's see, a 32D should be just fine."
"Oh...you're popping right out. Weird. Let's try a DD."
"Oh...still got double boob...maybe a 36DD?"
"Still popping out that's so weird! Haha. Guess we don't have much for you."

D: I just want a push-up, yo.

lil

If any of you are so-inclined to join, FeministGAF OT:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1077566
Cool beans, Cat! Hope it produces some fruitful discussion!
Loool La Senza is always such a depressing experience.

"Can I help you?"
"Sure though I don't think you guys have much, if anything in my size but I wanted to see."
"What size?"
"Well normally a 32i."
"-stares- ...Really? Nah. Let's see, a 32D should be just fine."
"Oh...you're popping right out. Weird. Let's try a DD."
"Oh...still got double boob...maybe a 36DD?"
"Still popping out that's so weird! Haha. Guess we don't have much for you."

D: I just want a push-up, yo.

omgggg I feel this so much. My best fitting bra is a 28F UK, and people don't believe me. They try and stick me in a 34A/B because that's all they have and it doesn't work at ALL. So yeah, I have one good-fitting bra I bought online and the rest are the next-best thing I can find at discount stores.

Leeness

omgggg I feel this so much. My best fitting bra is a 28F UK, and people don't believe me. They try and stick me in a 34A/B because that's all they have and it doesn't work at ALL. So yeah, I have one good-fitting bra I bought online and the rest are the next-best thing I can find at discount stores.

Loool, yep. She stared at my boobs and was like "32i, nah, can't be". Hahaha. Plz.

I have a couple decent ones, but almost all bought online. Haha. My one IRL saviour is a store called Change. Except they don't have push up. C'mon y'all, I just want to look ridiculous sometimes and pretend I can suffocate myself, okay?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
If any of you are so-inclined to join, FeministGAF OT:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1077566
Great idea! Checking it out right now.

"What size?"
"Well normally a 32i."
Cool beans, Cat! Hope it produces some fruitful discussion!
omgggg I feel this so much. My best fitting bra is a 28F UK
O_O

Those are uh... impressive mammary sizes, lol. For me DD is huge. I can barely comprehend a F (unless UK sizes have a different standard). 32I? How xD

I suddenly feel pretty good about my puny B cups. At least they don't get in the way too much. :D

Leeness

O_O

Those are uh... impressive mammary sizes, lol. For me DD is huge. I can barely comprehend a F (unless UK sizes have a different standard). 32I? How xD

I suddenly feel pretty good about my puny B cups. At least they don't get in the way too much. :D

Well those are EU sizes which generally seem to be better fitting than NA sizes. NA is like "oh you have big boobs, let's just up your band forever until you fit or something!"

I am going to actually order one online though and see if it works. I think, maybe, a 32E from La Senza may work, but they don't carry them in store lol. Relegated to online again (._. )

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Great, now some dude quoted all of our boob posts in another thread, presumably to make a point (it was actually irrelevant but nevermind that of course).

Glad to know guys lurk here and decide to quote mine us for their agendas and/or to take potshots at us. Totally not off-putting and creepy, nope. -_-

So, uh, message to male lurkers: don't do this, OK? Even if you mean well or were just "joking", it's just not cool. Thanks.

Leeness

Great, now some dude quoted all of our boob posts in another thread, presumably to make a point (it was actually irrelevant but nevermind that of course).

Glad to know guys lurk here and decide to quote mine us for their agendas and/or to take potshots at us. Totally not off-putting and creepy, nope. -_-

So, uh, message to male lurkers: don't do this, OK? Even if you mean well or were just "joking", it's just not cool. Thanks.

Uh...wat.

Leeness

He (or a mod) deleted the post, but part of it is still quoted here:

Yeah I just found it. That's...nice. SMH.

We're talking about articles of clothing, basically. Yeah, it means talking about sizes, but it's more about the bras. :/

I dunno. We're not comparing nipples or something lol. We talk about boobs as an extension of the articles of clothing that house them haha.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Yeah, like I said it wasn't even relevant to whatever point he was trying to make. But even if it had been, it's still creepy. I'm not expecting the privacy of a PM or anything but I'd rather not second guess every post I make here and wonder if it'll be quoted out of context in another thread.

Nudull

Banned
Yeah, like I said it wasn't even relevant to whatever point he was trying to make. But even if it had been, it's still creepy. I'm not expecting the privacy of a PM or anything but I'd rather not second guess every post I make here and wonder if it'll be quoted out of context in another thread.

Does this kind of thing happen often? I haven't been around GAF much lately, and I don't post here as much as I used to.

Leeness

Yeh, I was more just talking thoughts about being quoted.

Just weird though and yeah... Would prefer to just talk openly without dumb stuff like that happening :/

Then again, I'm plenty open on GAF and would have to go through my post history and edit everything if I didn't want stuff out there lol

That's just grimey.

lil

Oh I see. We're posting the bra sizes of GirlGAF in other threads to make a completely unrelated point now? Nothing weird about that. Not weird at all.

Great idea! Checking it out right now.

O_O

Hahaha, they're not as big as you think (I think)! This is what a 28F looks like: http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/view/id/52
Loool, yep. She stared at my boobs and was like "32i, nah, can't be". Hahaha. Plz.

I have a couple decent ones, but almost all bought online. Haha. My one IRL saviour is a store called Change. Except they don't have push up. C'mon y'all, I just want to look ridiculous sometimes and pretend I can suffocate myself, okay?
YEP. lmao, people always give you the "naaah" look.

I just went on their website and their stuff looks amaaazing. :eek:o But yeah it's so hard to find a push-up (esp. an affordable one) and it's a sad thing.

Zoe

Oh I see. We're posting the bra sizes of GirlGAF in other threads to make a completely unrelated point now? Nothing weird about that. Not weird at all.

They were trying to show that girls do talk about the sizes of their boobs to each other. The thread itself was about size rivalry.

Well I guess we do........

..................................is that bewildering to some people that are not women that do this?

:x

Maybe they live on a planet devoid of girls????? Those poor boys. How could they ever understand us if they live so far away ;___;

No wonder they think of us as magical sex bots instead of fellow human beings.

Protip dudes: If YOU talk about your various body parts with your fellow men, chances are women does similar thing.

But to contextualize our thing as catty or hawt pseudo-lesbian behavior or animu oddity whilst yours as a natural human thing is no-no. Okies?

Leeness

YEP. lmao, people always give you the "naaah" look.

I just went on their website and their stuff looks amaaazing. :eek:o But yeah it's so hard to find a push-up (esp. an affordable one) and it's a sad thing.

Lol yep. Alwaaaaays.

Change is really great! If you have one around, check it out :)

Ended up ordering a 32E from La Senza (of course no cute colours...), will see if it actually works or if I have to go through return process!

Pau

Don't go to Victoria Secret or La Senza! They don't really know.
Victoria Secret actually seemed to get the right size for me last time I went. (I measured myself before going in.) But I think it's because my size is actually (sometimes) carried by them. Maybe they just try to push you to sizes they have in stock. :/

Cat

I'm not going to fight it (that topic being closed) but have to admit, I am kinda down about it. I feel like I should go to bed, but I don't really want to with this sunken feeling in my stomach.

Nudull

Banned
Victoria Secret actually seemed to get the right size for me last time I went. (I measured myself before going in.) But I think it's because my size is actually (sometimes) carried by them. Maybe they just try to push you to sizes they have in stock. :/

Wouldn't surprise me.

Leeness

Yeep haha.

That's what La Senza tried today but they couldn't do it haha. At some point, it's a failed effort, La Senza :(

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Feminist topic closed... :(
Yeah that's um... disappointing. The locking reason seems very unconvincing to me, too. No ideology threads, yet there's a Christianity OT and an Islam OT? Honestly I don't consider a Feminism OT to be any more "political" than the LGBT thread, but what do I know...

I know the policy is to contact a mod if we disagree with moderation, but in this case it was done anonymously so I wouldn't know who to contact. :\

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I would stay natural, but I'm not a fan of implants to begin with so... I guess I can't help. Sorry. :\

Edit: he doesn't even like implants? Seems like a no-brainer. Why go through a surgery with so many uncertainties? I'd say only go for it if/when you're 100% sure this is what you want.

Yeah that's um... disappointing. The locking reason seems very unconvincing to me, too. No ideology threads, yet there's a Christianity OT and an Islam OT? Honestly I don't consider a Feminism OT to be any more "political" than the LGBT thread, but what do I know...

I know the policy is to contact a mod if we disagree with moderation, but in this case it was done anonymously so I wouldn't know who to contact. :\

Well ModBot is shared, and mods generally speak with each other before closing stuff, so you could probably ask a mod who frequents OT, or maybe one of the admins, and you could possibly get an answer.

Top Bottom