• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Leeness

Hey I just wondering around on tumblr and found this:

http://vegetarianvulture.tumblr.com/post/123758771990

It's a HUGE infodump on how to find and fit a bra properly. Lots of stuff I didn't know (that front thing is supposed to sit against your chest? huh)

Yaaaaas! Good info all around! I think I used that when I first started looking into better bras (teenage years, I had one, that cost me $150 and was beige...so boring...). Now I have many in different colours from buying online :)

Looking at that thread that guy made about his girlfriend nude modeling. What do you peeps think? I think it's kind of cool. I don't think I could do it but I think it could be a somewhat cathartic experience. In a completely non-sexual way I feel like doing something like that would feel liberating.

I'm not going to lie, and I don't mean this in a narcissistic way, but I'd like to see a drawing of painting of me. I spend so much time and energy on my imperfections that I think it would be good for my self esteem to see myself how someone else sees me. Maybe it's something I'll do one day while I'm still young if I ever get the courage and get over my hang ups.

Which leads me to another question. How's your self esteem/body image?

Looking at that thread that guy made about his girlfriend nude modeling. What do you peeps think? I think it's kind of cool. I don't think I could do it but I think it could be a somewhat cathartic experience. In a completely non-sexual way I feel like doing something like that would feel liberating.

I'm not going to lie, and I don't mean this in a narcissistic way, but I'd like to see a drawing of painting of me. I spend so much time and energy on my imperfections that I think it would be good for my self esteem to see myself how someone else sees me. Maybe it's something I'll do one day while I'm still young if I ever get the courage and get over my hang ups.

I went to art classes and did life drawing studies. The environment was always super arty and not pervy and I think it was pretty fab that there were life drawing nude models. All power to them.

I can never do it. Im super shy.

I went to art classes and did life drawing studies. The environment was always super arty and not pervy and I think it was pretty fab that there were life drawing nude models. All power to them.

I can never do it. Im super shy.

Do I have to be all the way nude? Can I like wear socks just in case my feet get cold?

Being naked with socks/stockings on is one of life's pleasures. I day go for it. If anyone gives you guff just tell them you're expressing yourself and not to stifle your creativity because bad things might happen. Tell then about a little man named Hitler and how all that turned out.

Leeness

Two years of art school and drawing nude models constantly. I couldn't do it myself but I think it's super cool that people do it. Like...fucking rock it.

On the matter of props and clothes, we sometimes had a regular who would bring swords or various other weapons and would pose with them, we also had sessions of burlesque life drawing classes and the models would start in burlesque outfits and strip down over the hour, which was actually really fun. Lots of interesting drawings from that. Otherwise, every once in a while, some would wear a piece of clothing as an accessory if it created something interesting (scarves sometimes).

Pau

I've done nude modeling before, both one on one and in a classroom. I think one of the reasons I feel so comfortable doing it is because I can't imagine anyone looking at my body in a sexual way. So that should tell you about my body image. :p I absolutely hate my body. And face.

Side note. You ever see a guy with insanely pretty eyelashes and just be like "why"
This is my boyfriend. So pretty.

ibrahima

Banned
Ask in a different thread as this one isn't meant for relationship advice?

Ah fuck I'm sorry.

I had a look through the OP and it didn't seem to contravene anything, nothing off-limit and all that, and I couldn't find ex-GF GAF, and the online dating one didn't really seem to fit either, also I think I was hoping you'd have a different, perhaps more nuanced view on things compared to the rest of GAF. So there I am.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ah fuck I'm sorry.

I had a look through the OP and it didn't seem to contravene anything, nothing off-limit and all that, and I couldn't find ex-GF GAF, and the online dating one didn't really seem to fit either, also I think I was hoping you'd have a different, perhaps more nuanced view on things compared to the rest of GAF. So there I am.

Apologies if I came across a bit blunt, it's just that a similar thing came up a page or two ago.

Aside from the online one, there's a general dating thread here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916630

ibrahima

Banned
Apologies if I came across a bit blunt, it's just that a similar thing came up a page or two ago.

How similar? Ha ha! I'd like to think I'm alone on this particular one.

Yeah I might leave it off Dating-Age, a nice gesture but it seems like a lot of well meaning but perhaps at times naive nice guys struggling against the modern world.

Oh goodness, 'we're here to help you succeed'.

Yeah, sometimes there just isn't a thread for a post.

Has anyone ever had a partner who's staked his masculinity on his ability to get you off through oral? It's sweet, really it is. But I don't know if it's just me but I get impatient. It's good for a bit until I'm ready to move on to the next thing.

"I want you."
"Numnmmnunmmunm not yet."
*evil eye*

Sai-kun

Banned
How many of you ladies even like the alphabet as an oral technique?

I see it given as advice, and I HATE it. I always assumed that I was the weirdo but atill I am curious now.

I always saw it as advice and it wasn't until earlier this year that I saw a lot of people comment on it like 'don't do it please ugh'.

@Stormtrooper maybe women recognize it as a joke, but I would bet my savings that most guys definitely see it as fact unfortunately :(

I couldn't get in to Hannibal. It's my fault it's getting canned. Sorry peeps. :(

I can't judge your Will/Hannibal infatuation though. My TV infatuation huffs glue and eats catfood.

Leeness

I need them in my life forever ;____;

Hannibal and Will OTP *____*

Yep. When they were talking last episode, I was like "now kiiiiiiiiiiiiss". Hahaha.

I couldn't get in to Hannibal. It's my fault it's getting canned. Sorry peeps. :(

I can't judge your Will/Hannibal infatuation though. My TV infatuation huffs glue and eats catfood.

chuckpunch1.gif

Kidding :p

Hannibal makes me hungry...

I'm always eating dinner when Hannibal is on. Walking Dead too...

Nudull

Banned
I've spent much more time reading then I ever have watching TV, these days. Don't have much motivation to keep up with cable anymore, and I just DVR everything anyway.

lil

They were trying to show that girls do talk about the sizes of their boobs to each other. The thread itself was about size rivalry.

Heh, so not completely unrelated then. Still weird. ;P
I've spent much more time reading then I ever have watching TV, these days. Don't have much motivation to keep up with cable anymore, and I just DVR everything anyway.

Yep, saaame. I just can't watch TV much; even if I like a show, I don't care enough to keep up with it. I spend most of my time reading comics or playing games.

I just wanted to laugh about one of the threads in OT when people both a) were adamant that women did not grow hair in their butt crack (okay just one dude), and b) expressed distaste for hair removal because of cysts/ingrown hairs.

Am I the only that remembers that one thread about hair awhile back that had most of OT going "well I kinda find it to be disgusting when a chick has hair under her arms..."

"Hair is so gross on girls!"
"I'd NEVER remove hair, it hurts / is uncomfortable / causes problems."

..... /headdesk

Silly bunny. Tru
barbiedoll
girls are born with hair only on eyebrows and head, nowhere else.

Top Bottom