• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Misha

Banned
Have pickup lines ever worked on anyone ever?

Ive always had the theory that they work on no one but sometimes they succeed cause the person was already interested before and they just assume its cause of the pickup line so they tell all their friends it works

At least that seems like the simplest reason

lXXakNp.gif

Misha said:
Im confused. This is just a concept for a generic smart watch (with built in phone apparently) with a really dumb app right? Why not just make the dumb app and not need to fund it?

Also a coin for some reason

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-dating-skills-smartwatch-meet-more-girls#/

The failed IndieGoGo page seems to advertise it as a smartwatch and not just an app for current smartwatches.

There's some real comedy gold in the product description as well, mainly regardling the coin...

On one side says: I AM LUCKY WITH THE LADIES, the other side says: I AM CONFIDENT, I AM COOL

As well as...

Ask yourself: If you do not get started now, then when?
How many more nights do you want to spend alone?
Do you want to bed the prettiest girls?
Or will you wait for life to find someone for you?
Now is your time to be playing the field and "sowing your oats".

Sow your oats all over the goddamn field indiscriminately!

On one of our watchfaces there are beautiful roses so you can show your watch to a girl and say: “I got these flowers for you”. Every girl likes to get flowers.

Pfffft, I personally think flowers are a bit shit and a waste of money, leave them looking pretty in the ground!

Listening everyday gets your mind focused and integrating the subliminal messages and Brainwave sound frequencies. Included are deep meditation frequencies that Tibetan monks reach.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yeeah I've never really been into flowers either. But food has always been an easy way to subdue me. A great meal tends to always put me in an awesome mood.

Nudull

Banned
I rarely see anyone give flowers to a person unless it's a special occasion, or they're already in a well-established relationship. Seems like it's a dead-ish tradition, these days.

I like flowers :<

I love flowers. I try to keep a bouquet of orange or black/purple calla lilies in my room, it's sad when it dies, but finite aspect of it is kind of beautiful.
callalilyflowersorange.jpg
Mango-calla-lilies.jpg

I also grow herbs and keep plants throughout the apartment... so I love flora. I'd be a sucker for any guy who gave me these.

I actually baked a bunch of thyme bread once and for a first date I brought the guy a loaf, saying I brought him "flour" (bad pun), then I found out he was diabetic....

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Do any of y'all use cucumbers and teabags to remove dark circles under your eyes? And if so, have they been helpful?

i like flowers made of chocolate

omnomnomnom

bunnnnbun, grats for booooobies &#10084;&#65039; i love boobies.... made of chocolate and/ or lathered with

omnomnomnomnom

Swamped

Banned
Just posting this in here in case anyone hasn't seen it yet (and because I'm fucking obsessed with the show, I love it so much &#128553;).

Heavy Boobs

Gee thanks. I just got that song out if my head and now you've got it stuck in my head again XD

Her facial expression throughput the entire video really really cracks me up!

"Don't need an airbag in my car"

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Do any of y'all use cucumbers and teabags to remove dark circles under your eyes? And if so, have they been helpful?

I have really bad dark circles... I've tried both of those things and they weren't much help to me. Also, they're quite time consuming to prepare and use.

So far, the best results I've gotten is from 1) making sure to drink plenty of water so the skin is hydrated, and 2) putting on a really thick, rich cream under my eyes before I go to sleep. The cream I've been using for the past few months is Nivea Creme which can be had in small tins for like $1. If I put a generous layer on before I go to sleep my undereye circles are definitely a lot less noticeable when I wake up.

Just posting this in here in case anyone hasn't seen it yet (and because I'm fucking obsessed with the show, I love it so much &#128553;).

Heavy Boobs

This video is on point... I can relate!!
...But not for much longer, woohoo! I'm finally getting a breast reduction on Monday. And I am damn excited to be rid of my overly heavy sacks of yellow fat!

Leeness

Gee thanks. I just got that song out if my head and now you've got it stuck in my head again XD

Her facial expression throughput the entire video really really cracks me up!

"Don't need an airbag in my car"

&#128520;

But if I swung them in your face
You’d be like, ‘Oh my God that hurts’

‘I’m blind, holy crap
I literally can’t see
I have permanent retinal damage
I’m suing you and your heavy boobies.’

This video is on point... I can relate!!
...But not for much longer, woohoo! I'm finally getting a breast reduction on Monday. And I am damn excited to be rid of my overly heavy sacks of yellow fat!

Jelly! Congrats! I'm way too much of a baby to get one done. I looked at pictures of the procedure and immediately noped.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I have really bad dark circles... I've tried both of those things and they weren't much help to me. Also, they're quite time consuming to prepare and use.

So far, the best results I've gotten is from 1) making sure to drink plenty of water so the skin is hydrated, and 2) putting on a really thick, rich cream under my eyes before I go to sleep. The cream I've been using for the past few months is Nivea Creme which can be had in small tins for like $1. If I put a generous layer on before I go to sleep my undereye circles are definitely a lot less noticeable when I wake up.
]

Thanks. Is this the kind you use?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nivea-Creme-6.8-oz/12514829

Also, do you use concealers?

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Jelly! Congrats! I'm way too much of a baby to get one done. I looked at pictures of the procedure and immediately noped.

I kept putting off looking into it because I thought I wouldn't be able to go through with it... but actually, the more I researched it online and talked to people, the more gung-ho it made me feel.

I talked to my mom's best friend who had it done 12 years ago and she told me it was the best thing she's ever done for herself in her entire life.

And my surgeon put me at ease, too -- he took one look at me and basically told me "look, with the weight you're carrying, you can keep doing as much physical therapy as you want but it's never going to help your neck, back, and headache pain. You'll be wasting your time." He sent all my info into my insurance and wrote them an awesome letter, and they approved me (I wouldn't have done the surgery otherwise, I don't have $10'000 to drop).

He's doing the lollipop technique on me so I won't have as many scars and the healing is supposed to be faster. Yeah, it's creepy to think about the fact that I'm basically volunteering to be knocked out and have chunks cut out of my body, but honestly all I ever hear from women who've had it done is "do it now, don't wait, I wish I had done it sooner, my life is so much better now, etc." So I'm going for it! I'll report back after it's over and let you know how the whole process was :)

Thanks. Is this the kind you use?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nivea-Creme-6.8-oz/12514829

Also, do you use concealers?

Yep, that's the one, though I'd suggest getting a tiny travel sized tin if you just want to give it a try. You don't need a lot, the travel sized tin has lasted me a year so far.

I do use a concealer, the one I use is pretty pricey though. It's Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer ($25). I swear by it but it's not for everyone. The texture is really creamy and quite thick, so you don't have to use a lot (one pot lasts me a year). But I would recommend trying it if you can before you buy it. If you have a Bobbi Brown counter nearby they can shade match you. :)

Leeness

I kept putting off looking into it because I thought I wouldn't be able to go through with it... but actually, the more I researched it online and talked to people, the more gung-ho it made me feel.

I talked to my mom's best friend who had it done 12 years ago and she told me it was the best thing she's ever done for herself in her entire life.

And my surgeon put me at ease, too -- he took one look at me and basically told me "look, with the weight you're carrying, you can keep doing as much physical therapy as you want but it's never going to help your neck, back, and headache pain. You'll be wasting your time." He sent all my info into my insurance and wrote them an awesome letter, and they approved me (I wouldn't have done the surgery otherwise, I don't have $10'000 to drop).

He's doing the lollipop technique on me so I won't have as many scars and the healing is supposed to be faster. Yeah, it's creepy to think about the fact that I'm basically volunteering to be knocked out and have chunks cut out of my body, but honestly all I ever hear from women who've had it done is "do it now, don't wait, I wish I had done it sooner, my life is so much better now, etc." So I'm going for it! I'll report back after it's over and let you know how the whole process was :)

Apparently we're the same person anyway--thin hair, big boobs lol. Good luck. <3

I'd never do it, I don't think. Too scary, and honestly, my boobs are the only noteworthy feature to me, without them, I'm intensely plain, along with ugly, so...eh. Lol.

Jeeez that was painful just to watch.

I'm really liking this show too though! All the songs are super catchy.

Painful, and so real lol.

Show is like one of my faves. Jumped up to one of my favourite shows ever.

Woohoo, got a new job!

Bad news though, it's only one day out of the week, but I'm sure I can work my way up.

Congrats on your new job! :)

Besides waxing is there anyway to stop irritation spots from popping up on my thighs?
Cause every time i shave i get irritation on my thighs, and only my thighs.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Apparently we're the same person anyway--thin hair, big boobs lol. Good luck. <3

If you also love cats then I'll assume we were separated at birth :D

I'd never do it, I don't think. Too scary, and honestly, my boobs are the only noteworthy feature to me, without them, I'm intensely plain, along with ugly, so...eh. Lol.

Aw, now that's just plain false! You're a very cool gal and I think you're beautiful! You look adorable in your avatar :)

Leeness

Did we just make this an "are cats awesome" thread because I am so ready to throw down

My boys:

The answer is yes obviously

Omg that orange cat. My mom's is similarly large and in charge.

I'm just posting links because HOLY FUCK when did imgur become impossible to get a link to the ACTUAL PHOTO from on mobile. Jesus christ I just spent like 20 minutes and nothing. Not even their garbage mobile app will give you a direct link. Absolute garbage.

Orange cat: https://imgur.com/Lti4Naj
My kitty who lives with me: https://imgur.com/0QUrVUp

Flaunting our pussies huh? Here's my big black fat barrel of fur, she's an older cat (Almost 10) so she just likes to relax on the bench in the back garden these days, failing that a bed or a lap. She's not as spry and outgoing as she used to be!

qVpU8Vt.jpg

Top Bottom