• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Man, it's been a long time since I took birth control, mainly because I never indulge in vaginal intercourse anymore. Last thing I'd do these days is mash pissers with a dude. I'm all about backdoor shenanigans these days!

I lost weight last year and I kind of felt like it was interfering so I ditched it while in the middle of my weight loss and just haven't gone back to it haha.
ah I see. I also feel like I gain more weight while using it...or more like..looking bloated? it's hard to describe
Man, it's been a long time since I took birth control, mainly because I never indulge in vaginal intercourse anymore. Last thing I'd do these days is mash pissers with a dude. I'm all about backdoor shenanigans these days!
backdoor only? :eek:

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Bunny, congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and it sounds like you snagged yourself an awesome man :D

thinking of dropping birth control pills lately.... I don't feel like my body likes them very much tbh. they mess up my digestive system and make me have hot flashes besides also being tired and overly hormonal/emotional all the time.
but I also dig the advantages they give me in terms of period pain and having sex :/ I don't have a partner rn but I might miss it when I'm in a relationship again.
any experiences/advice? :/

Don't wanna scare you but I had a terrible time when I tried coming off of my birth control pills a few years back. I wanted to get off of it for similar reasons that you did. After a while my hair fell out in clumps, I got cystic acne, weird black hairs poking out in random places on my body, and my face and scalp became perpetually greasy. It was awful and I lasted about 2 months with those symptoms (4 months total) until I went back on the pills just to stop all of it... I talked to my gyno and apparently this is more common with bc pills that have an anti-androgen in them, which mine does. :(

As for period pain, that was the one thing where I noticed zero difference when I went off. My period stayed exactly the same as it had been on the pill. I don't know if it would have reverted to its old state (which was terrible, very heavy and painful) but I don't think so. I guess it's common for younger women and teens to have really painful periods. You may already be past that point if you've been taking bc pills for a while.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I stopped taking the pill a few years ago. I was on it for years, alternating between types, but they all had the same effect: they diminished my period pain, which was great, made me gain a wee bit of weight, which didn't bother me (it was only like 5-10 lbs and I was still skinny), and they drastically reduced my libido, which really sucked. I guess in a way they worked really well to prevent conception 'cause I wasn't having much sex. :p

Bunny, congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and it sounds like you snagged yourself an awesome man :D

Don't wanna scare you but I had a terrible time when I tried coming off of my birth control pills a few years back. I wanted to get off of it for similar reasons that you did. After a while my hair fell out in clumps, I got cystic acne, weird black hairs poking out in random places on my body, and my face and scalp became perpetually greasy. It was awful and I lasted about 2 months with those symptoms (4 months total) until I went back on the pills just to stop all of it... I talked to my gyno and apparently this is more common with bc pills that have an anti-androgen in them, which mine does. :(

As for period pain, that was the one thing where I noticed zero difference when I went off. My period stayed exactly the same as it had been on the pill. I don't know if it would have reverted to its old state (which was terrible, very heavy and painful) but I don't think so. I guess it's common for younger women and teens to have really painful periods. You may already be past that point if you've been taking bc pills for a while.
that doesn't sound good :/ I'll try to find out if my pill contains anti-androgen
Yes indeedy!
you just don't like vaginal sex or...? (if you don't mind me asking)

I stopped taking the pill a few years ago. I was on it for years, alternating between types, but they all had the same effect: they diminished my period pain, which was great, made me gain a wee bit of weight, which didn't bother me (it was only like 5-10 lbs and I was still skinny), and they drastically reduced my libido, which really sucked. I guess in a way they worked really well to prevent conception 'cause I wasn't having much sex. :p
that's funny, it doesn't have that effect on me at all. if anything I feel like it increased it even more :eek: but I guess effects differ from person to person.
I just struggle from the other stuff mentioned which is also really sucky

you just don't like vaginal sex or...? (if you don't mind me asking)

Hey, don't worry about it. Fire away, I'm pretty open when it comes to shooting the shit about sex! As long as nobody else minds it!

Vaginal sex is all fine and dandy for me, but I find the alternative much more pleasurable and that, combined with self-stimulation at the same time makes orgasms become much more attainable and instense than just vaginal sex alone for me, believe it or not! It's not for everyone but I think it's rad. Haven't gone back to regular intercourse since!

No chance of having an unexpected sprog on the way afterwards either which is the best part!

Hey, don't worry about it. Fire away, I'm pretty open when it comes to talk about sex!

Vaginal sex is all fine and dandy for me, but I find the alternative much more pleasurable and that, combined with self-stimulation at the same time makes orgasms become much more attainable that way for me than just vaginal sex alone, believe it or not! It's not for everyone but I think it's rad. Haven't gone back to regular intercourse since!

hm that's interesting! I like anal but I never felt like it could make me orgasm. it's all about the extra stimulation I guess. could never give up on the vag though :D

Jobbs

Banned
Hey, don't worry about it. Fire away, I'm pretty open when it comes to shooting the shit about sex! As long as nobody else minds it!

Vaginal sex is all fine and dandy for me, but I find the alternative much more pleasurable and that, combined with self-stimulation at the same time makes orgasms become much more attainable and instense than just vaginal sex alone for me, believe it or not! It's not for everyone but I think it's rad. Haven't gone back to regular intercourse since!

No chance of having an unexpected sprog on the way afterwards either which is the best part!

Can I ask questions too just because I'm somewhat curious? I'd never ask this but you seem really forthcoming, so I was just curious what the chances are of having any kind of unpleasant experience (to put it diplomatically) this is something I'm very scared of, perhaps irrationally so, and has kept me from ever entertaining the thought

Can I ask questions too just because I'm somewhat curious? I'd never ask this but you seem really forthcoming, so I was just curious what the chances are of having any kind of unpleasant experience (to put it diplomatically) this is something I'm very scared of, perhaps irrationally so, and has kept me from ever entertaining the thought

there won't be shit all over your sheets, stop worrying about this! :D be sure to use a lubricant and everything will be fine (if she's into it that is)

Someone said there's always a 5% chance of a mess no matter how many precautions you take :eek:

the 5% is scary

only if you rip the asshole apart. :D (sorry to put it that way) I guess that comment was more directed at sex in general. there's always a bit of a mess when fluids are involved.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I've wanted to try it out but I haven't been having sex lately and my libido is mostly dead for whatever reason lately as well. RIP
I might look into some toys though for recreational time.

hm that's interesting! I like anal but I never felt like it could make me orgasm. it's all about the extra stimulation I guess. could never give up on the vag though :D

Yup, both that and self stimulation combined sends me crazy, two different sensations! A few of my buds who tried it say it didn't do anything for them, unfortunately! Don't blame you for sticking with traditional intercoursem rad that you do it though, guys like the variation.

Unless you're a complete slob and don't clean your backside in the shower or wipe you won't have any issues like that. I always have a quick shower before I go at it and I've never had any accidents and I've been doing it for 5 years straight and on a regular basis. And if you have any concerns about comfort then communicate with your partner and take it slow and lubed generously. Not everyone can take it, and sometimes the size you can take can differs up there!

I have to say, dude's absolutely dig it. I find they're much more eager to go at it if you mention it. I think the lack of risk of becoming a parent gets them more excited as well!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
there won't be shit all over your sheets, stop worrying about this! :D be sure to use a lubricant and everything will be fine (if she's into it that is)
Though, in order to to avoid embarrassment one could consider using a rectal douche with water. Most important is of course lubrication and non-forceful thrusts. Incorrect practice can lead to such things as rectal prolapse, fissures, lower abdominal cramping or pain and in worst cases rectal wall perforation, to name a few things. Some studies link frequent practice of anal sex to anal incontinence. Minor rectal bleeding from anal fissures or small mucosal tears is quite common, but nothing serious.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone, just thought it could be something good to know.

I have to say, dude's absolutely dig it. I find they're much more eager to go at it if you mention it. I think the lack of risk of becoming a parent gets them more excited as well!
This was my previous experience, but my current boyfriend is pretty lukewarm on the affair. He says it's physically stimulating but not mentally. So usually it's me asking for it haha

but also he's definitely not big on pegging :(

Ohh you're into pegging? :D what's that like? :eek:
Physically, if you like cunnilingus then you'll probably enjoy it a good amount. She'll have to speak to this when her ban is lifted, but I remember Holly saying she didn't get enough stimulation from that. So it definitely helps to have the right tool.

Mostly I just appreciate the variety. I certainly wouldn't default to pegging.

thinking of dropping birth control pills lately.... I don't feel like my body likes them very much tbh. they mess up my digestive system and make me have hot flashes besides also being tired and overly hormonal/emotional all the time.
but I also dig the advantages they give me in terms of period pain and having sex :/ I don't have a partner rn but I might miss it when I'm in a relationship again.
any experiences/advice? :/

Go to planned parenthood or your local doctor and tell them your symptoms! They can adjust your dose or give you alternatives :)

I used to hate the pill but i went to PP and told them what works for me and was prescribed a BC that has little to no effects for me. Its been great.

If only i remembered to take it when my alarm tells me to tho 😰

God damn i reply to one post and read the rest of the thread talking about all kindsa weird booty juice subjects

You guys are hilarious. We should make a skype chatroom or something because talking to all of you via video chat would be hilariously amazing lmao

Also; im on team anal. I love butt stuff. DP is my favorite :>

Nah

Swallowing is considered more kinky than anal now? Since when? >_>

I dunno. It feels like it is? Like anal, okay you use lube and you make sure your butt is clean and you don't eat disgusting greasy food that day. But swallowing, most girls don't like swallowing in my experience. Much less willingly swallowing and enjoying it. Maybe it's just my perception. Most girls I know and talk to about sex tolerate swallowing - they don't like it. I love it. I'm clearly an animal.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Count me as one of the tolerate-only.

That being said, I still verbally thank my partner after I do (the implication is, thank you for your cum) because it's, I guess, part of our dynamic.
o_O

Now I can't help but think of that thread...

/shrug. But he always says good girl after so I'm happy too.
o_O

Nah.

I don't drink, do drugs, or have sex. :p
I don't do the first two either, but the third is great. Really! It is!

Jobbs

Banned
I can fully understand the desire to not swallow. It's up to the individual. From my perspective I always felt as though there is something validating about having it swallowed, and, conversely, a feeling of mild rejection if it isn't. I realize that's not totally rational though so I wouldn't fault someone for not.

Swallowing is great to me because:

1. Power - men like to label fellatio and swallowing as submissiveness but it's the opposite. When his cock is in my mouth, inches from my teeth, I have all the power. Submit! When a guy shoots in your mouth he is at his most vulnerable. He can't and won't do shit.

2. Taste - I like the taste, what can I say? It depends man to man but generally if you give them a grapefruit or some lemon or some other citrus it can taste really...good.

3. Smell - Depending on the man, I like how they smell when they sweat. I have something for a guy I'm attracted to sweating. And when he releases all the testosterone in his body when he shoots. Some girls don't like it because it's funky but I like because it's funky.

4. Less mess. If it lands in my hair he loses a testicle.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Yoooo this thread is going places hahaha!!! Been busy with work and haven't check this thread for a few days and this happens. Hope nobody check my wifi activity at work because even though I was browsing GAF on my phone, I am using work wifi. They gonna be seeing a lot of "anal" and stuff in my activity just because of this thread haha. Poor Leeness and her pure soul 😎

Anal terrifies me, conceptually. At the same time I feel like I''d try anyway. I'm awful at having a love life so it's not something I have to think of too often but if it ever came up my stance is pretty much "..I'll do anything once?"

Or maybe deflection, "Great. You're receiving then, right?"

Top Bottom