• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

What is the 100 even about? Is it good? Love Jane The Virgin and Flash.

it's basically about a bunch of teenagers trying to survive in a hostile environment. (they've been sent to earth after nuclear destruction) first season starts like shit but it really really gets good. and Octavia is fucking badass.

That sounds interesting I'll probably take a peek later!

don't be put off by the first couple of episodes. I'm going to say what another Gaffer said to me when I first started watching...

everything goes from this:
tumblr_nl47aiC8dA1rzotx3o2_500-1438191357.gif

to this:
tumblr_nm6hlbcOvp1s38ibgo1_500.gif

Leeness

Haha, yeah; I usually don't like dresses either. xD It makes me feel weird when I wear one. Though, that last one is cute with the buttons and long sleeves.

I'm also in love with Lunafreya's dress from Kingsglaive.

I basically won't wear dresses, any short pants, any short sleeves in public lol. And I just don't wear dresses at all, even though I sometimes think they're cute. They're cute on other people. Not on me.

Also, Trab, the 100 is the bessssssst! :D Octavia Queen.

Nudull

Banned
don't be put off by the first couple of episodes. I'm going to say what another Gaffer said to me when I first started watching...

everything goes from this:
tumblr_nl47aiC8dA1rzotx3o2_500-1438191357.gif

to this:
tumblr_nm6hlbcOvp1s38ibgo1_500.gif

Personally, the LGBT and race issues that have apparently plagued the show has kept me away. Otherwise, this didn't seem like a bad show.

Misha

Banned
Come visit me in Oakland. There's a bunch of PokeStops and gyms.

Need to catch seven Eevee before I can even try to evolve it and then it's a 1/3 chance of getting Jolteon.

I'll be in Bloomfield and Southside tomorrow/today tho not available to do anything.
Looking less and less likely for other times though. I want to but... idk tho ill try to make something happen

I'm also looking for eevees tho since that's one of the three Pokemon I have.

Personally, the LGBT and race issues that have apparently plagued the show has kept me away. Otherwise, this didn't seem like a bad show.

It's a great show. Season 1 (second half) and all of season two are amazing in every way.

Season 3 starts out strong and then takes a massive nosedive into a giant pile of shit. It's been four months and I'm still bitter af. It WAS very revolutionary in its treatment of LGBT characters and characters of color, so that's what I choose to remember the show as. It helps a little bit, to think back to what once was.

;_;

Also TEAM VALOR

Yrael

Team Valor here...when I'm actually able to play the game. Right now I'm using a shitty 5-year old iPhone that constantly crashes and has a battery life of about 2 hours, so I haven't made much progress. (I made the most progress on it when I borrowed a family member's phone for a bit - otherwise, I wouldn't even be at the point of being able to pick a team!)

Pau

I'll be in Bloomfield and Southside tomorrow/today tho not available to do anything.
Looking less and less likely for other times though. I want to but... idk tho ill try to make something happen

I'm also looking for eevees tho since that's one of the three Pokemon I have.
Awww noo please come! We can try to pick a place closer to you if that helps?

Misha

Banned
Awww noo please come! We can try to pick a place closer to you if that helps?
That's not really the issue. I'd actually prefer to be in the city. I'll pm you about it later today

It's incredible. It's like the Pokemania of the '90s all over again.
I was watching a live stream of Reynad playing Pokemon go (I live in the country so I gotta take what I can get) and he'd walk past people and he'd hear different suggestions like "you can get mewtwo if you go to the end of the pier" or "if your friend catches a Pokemon you're after it will disappear for you" and more useful advice like telling him where some rarer Pokemon are

What's old is new again

Kimaka

TEAM

VALOR

tbh I'll prob get bored of this after a week. what is sustaining me right now is getting more powerful pokemon than my friends.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Vancouver Symphony Orchestra is gonna play Harry Potter scores from all 8 movies :O My inner Harry Potter fan wants to go pretty badly haha. Should I nerd out??? Anybody here also in Vancouver who want to nerd out with me? Haha

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Got IMAX 3D tickets for Ghostbusters ready for tomorrow. No one else wants to come with me. ;_;
I know your pain! Can't even get Leeness to go listen to Harry Potter with me >_< Publically rejected on GAF too lol. Let me go cry in a corner.

Ayumi

wow the pokemon game is taking over everything!! i feel left out!! :O

It's everywheeeeeeere. But fear not, I don't have it either (...but only because it doesn't work in Japan yet, ironically). Let's do non-pokemon stuff together!

Edit: I thought your post (from the previous page) was the last post of the thread. D:

I got myself a new 3DS XL and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, this morning. :) Anything recent come out that's any good?

I wanna go too :(

Planet Robobot, if you're into Kirby games. If I knew what was on sale tomorrow I'd tell you, but they don't let us know that stuff ahead of time.

Guys

Shark week just started for me today. While im like "fuck yeah no babies!" Im also like AUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH and want to curl into a blanket burrito then die.

Top Bottom