• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

laughinggirls.gif

:p

Kinsei

Banned
I got myself a new 3DS XL and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, this morning. :) Anything recent come out that's any good?

I wanna go too :(

Monster Hunter Generations comes out Friday. The MH series is amazing and in Generations you can play as a cat.

xv1WE5z.gif

Look at that kitty in a dress riding a boar. How can you not be in love?

Here's a shark kitty.

D46tNX8.gif

I just bought a 3ds xl to play a female friend of mine. I still own Pokemon X from my 2ds purchase that I later sold. I had 101.20 in discover credit and Amazon was selling them for 174.99. I also bought a 128GB card that I'm going to format.

Jobbs

Banned
Monster Hunter Generations comes out Friday. The MH series is amazing and in Generations you can play as a cat.

xv1WE5z.gif

Look at that kitty in a dress riding a boar. How can you not be in love?

Here's a shark kitty.

D46tNX8.gif

hahahahhaha fsbgfhgjfdshlijgfdshlkd shark kitty and duck sidekick!

And re MHG I'm impressed by how cool some of the visuals look for a 3DS game. Kinda want. I played the last one a bit but fizzled out after a couple weeks.

My boyfriend has anxiety and is a recovering PTSD sufferer from his time in the military. He's quiet and while he's social, he definitely avoids a situation where he has to meet new people. My man can be shy and very social with those he's comfortable with. But he's also a bit hard due to his time in the military, so his direct nature can sometimes be off putting to people he tries to socialize with. It doesn't help that he's a big guy who is 6'5. So he seems super imposing. Watching him play Pokemon go and talk to strangers is really helping him out and coming away with more confidence around strangers and social situations now because of if. It's really nice and inspiring to see. I also think it's really adorable. I like him a lot and it feels great to have feelings for someone like this again. :)

MHG looks great and as much as I love MH, I don't have the time for a MH game now.

Jobbs

Banned
My boyfriend has anxiety and is a recovering PTSD sufferer from his time in the military. He's quiet and while he's social, he definitely avoids a situation where he has to meet new people. My man can be shy and very social with those he's comfortable with. But he's also a bit hard due to his time in the military, so his direct nature can sometimes be off putting to people he tries to socialize with. It doesn't help that he's a big guy who is 6'5. So he seems super imposing. Watching him play Pokemon go and talk to strangers is really helping him out and coming away with more confidence around strangers and social situations now because of if. It's really nice and inspiring to see. I also think it's really adorable. I like him a lot and it feels great to have feelings for someone like this again. :)

MHG looks great and as much as I love MH, I don't have the time for a MH game now.

Cheers. And yeah, Pokemon Go is really something, I went to the pool today (which is a gym and has two pokestops on it) and somehow ended up talking to random high schoolers about the game

Yes yes I get it. I was completely out of it this morning, I swear

I'm debating this with close friends in a group text message. How soon is it for a couple to move in with each other?

He's here most nights for uh....

tumblr_lpjv58oIYD1qd4k16o1_500.gif

reasons, anyways.

I've never moved in with the person I'm dating. I'm worried of fucking up.

Pau

Aww, I'm glad this is helping. :3 PTSD (and anxiety) is not fun to say the least.

What branch?

I go out with my sergeant and fellow Airmen and go Pokemon hunting a lot. It's super fun and it's a great way to destress from the hectic week.

It's nothing compared to social anxiety and PTSD, but even so, this game is doing remarkable things for people and it's awesome. I wish him all the best.

What branch?

I go out with my sergeant and fellow Airmen and go Pokemon hunting a lot. It's super fun and it's a great way to destress from the hectic week.

It's nothing compared to social anxiety and PTSD, but even so, this game is doing remarkable things for people and it's awesome. I wish him all the best.

Army. He's not in it anymore though.

No, but it doesn't surprise me.

I'm about 5'7", taller than most women in my shop, so I lucked out. I mean they still joke about me being a girl but it's not malicious so it's cool. Then again there's only like 10 of us in the entire squadron and I'm the only woman on my shift so...

As for the guys, I can think of a few people that could definitely be bothered by it, personally. There's such a stigma of toughness and masculinity that inconsequential things like height matter big time.

I do think, however, that it's less of a problem in the AF than in the other branches. From what I've seen, the AF is more focused on taking care of its airmen and anyone caught talking shit is in for a world of hurt. For the most part, anyway. Most of us aren't in combat roles, as well, so that changes the perception a bit.

Guys

Shark week just started for me today. While im like "fuck yeah no babies!" Im also like AUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH and want to curl into a blanket burrito then die.
My girlfriend hinted that it was sharkweek for her, so I put on the Jaws Theme and slid under the covers. She didn't appreciate the joke...

I'm debating this with close friends in a group text message. How soon is it for a couple to move in with each other?

reasons, anyways.

My boyfriends parents took me in after my family lost our home and i had only been dating him for about 6 months at that point. I lived with them for a full year before moving to Chicago. Now we live together and we are going on 2 years of having our own apartment.

Discuss it together and see how he feels. If you both are ready then go for it but dont feel bad if either one of you isnt ready. Its a huge step for a relationship and takes a lot of work.

Nudull

Banned
Hey. Just want you all to know that I love and care about all of you, and I do apologize if I get awkward here and there. You never know what may happen to you, but it's nice to have friends.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

reasons, anyways.

If it feels like a right time for you, I say go for it. Talk to him about it and if he's down, I'm sure you two can work something out. :3

Hey. Just want you all to know that I love and care about all of you, and I do apologize if I get awkward here and there. You never know what may happen to you, but it's nice to have friends.

You're a great person and I may not know you personally, but I still think you're the cat's meow.

Stay awesome :)

Leeness

You too. <3

Also we all know I'm the weirdo of GirlGAF. You're fine in comparison :p

Samimista

No need to apologize, Nudull is the best.

Hope you're doing alright. :)

Nudull, thanks for feeling free to share that story. I agree with the others, if you haven't already then you ought to report the incident.

Anyone else watching Stranger Things? It's soooo good.... easily one of my new favorite shows.

No. Probably won't, but I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Jeez Nudull, I skipped that thread because I'm not interested in Ghostbusters, but damn you should report that, how disgusting

Also you're cool :D

Top Bottom