• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

So I was reading that thread about that Playboy employee snapping a picture of another woman naked in the showers talking shit about her size on snapchat and I saw this...

1871 said:
Two wrongs don't make a right, don't call a woman a bitch, no matter what she did.

I absolutely hate this attitude. Most people who have this sort of view on women not being able to be called harsh things no matter how horrible a thing they've done is the most backwards attitude ever in my opinion. Most people would have no problem calling a man words just as harsh for doing something similar but women are precious snowflakes that can't have any bad words said about them, like they're children? Get the fuck out of here.

I'm glad her sponsor has dropped her, and the chain of gyms banned her for going to any of their gyms. The "apology" video was the biggest crock of shit I've seen since that CSGO lottery apology with the dog! Using the excuse that it was meant to be a private exchange between her and a friend at the gym does not make it better.

She's a cunt for invading somebodies privacy and taking indecent images of another human being and sharing it with other people, and a she's a complete and utter bitch for giving what's essentially a non-apology after the fact. She only ever made that video because she was caught, she wasn't sorry for shit.

The quoted comment above really pisses me off. Such an out-dated backwards way of thinking.

So I was reading that thread about that Playboy employee snapping a picture of another woman naked in the showers talking shit about her size on snapchat and I saw this...

I absolutely hate this attitude. Most people who have this sort of view on women not being able to be called harsh things no matter how horrible a thing they've done is the most backwards attitude ever in my opinion. Most people would have no problem calling a man words just as harsh for doing something similar but women are precious snowflakes that can't have any bad words said about them, like they're children? Get the fuck out of here.

I'm glad her sponsor has dropped her, and the chain of gyms banned her for going to any of their gyms. The "apology" video was the biggest crock of shit I've seen since that CSGO lottery apology with the dog! Using the excuse that it was meant to be a private exchange between her and a friend at the gym does not make it better.

She's a cunt for invading somebodies privacy and taking indecent images of another human being and sharing it with other people, and a she's a complete and utter bitch for giving what's essentially a non-apology after the fact. She only ever made that video because she was caught, she wasn't sorry for shit.

The quoted comment above really pisses me off. Such an out-dated backwards way of thinking.
there's a apology video? can you link it? :eek:

Jobbs

Banned

This is an interesting post.

As a matter of course, I don't use gendered terms to insult or attack women. It's not because they're all precious snowflakes, it's because I've heard these words used to attack or belittle girls/women I know all my life (my sister, my friends, etc) -- Slut, bitch, whatever -- And I just don't like the words.

You should be called horrible things on the merit of what you did and because of the content of your ugly soul, not because of your gender.

The woman in the thread is horrible and I'm happy to call her an asshole

Nudull

Banned
This is an interesting post.

As a matter of course, I don't use gendered terms to insult or attack women. It's not because they're all precious snowflakes, it's because I've heard these words used to attack or belittle girls/women I know all my life (my sister, my friends, etc) -- Slut, bitch, whatever -- And I just don't like the words.

You should be called horrible things on the merit of what you did and because of the content of your ugly soul, not because of your gender.

The woman in the thread is horrible and I'm happy to call her an asshole

Indeed, gendered insults is an issue. That woman is still a heartless jackass, however.

Kick some buns ����

Haha, jealous. I want to do that, but then line pull rubber guard and work my way into a twister or something just to confuse the crowd.

Good luck. That sounds very fun. :)

Givem hell >:]

And I'm back! Was one hell of an experience. The production company who sponsored the event had manned and rigged cameras set up all over the place for recording the action, tons of banners and advertisments around the ring as well. There were actual rules and shit too which was surprising. 30 women, elimination rules, pin down your opponent for ten seconds to win, winner stays in, new competitor enters the ring. Lasted 6 in a row before getting eliminated and came in second place overall. The entire thing only went on for about 30 minutes! Sold over 400 tickets according to the club doormen so that's £4000 raised for cancer research from tickets alone, plus the money donated by the production company, the sponsors, AND my friends who had sponsored me as well.

So many fellas with phones out though, but that's to be expected! Will see if anything pops up on social media later! Now to nuke my body and cram my bikini in the wash, I absolutely reek! My hair is clumped up like crazy!

Nudull

Banned
And I'm back! Was one hell of an experience. The production company who sponsored the event had manned and rigged cameras set up all over the place for recording the action, tons of banners and advertisments around the ring as well. There were actual rules and shit too which was surprising. 30 women, elimination rules, pin down your opponent for ten seconds to win, winner stays in, new competitor enters the ring. Lasted 6 in a row before getting eliminated and came in second place overall. The entire thing only went on for about 30 minutes! Sold over 400 tickets according to the club doormen so that's £4000 raised for cancer research from tickets alone, plus the money donated by the production company, the sponsors, AND my friends who had sponsored me as well.

So many fellas with phones out though, but that's to be expected! Will see if anything pops up on social media later! Now to nuke my body and cram my bikini in the wash, I absolutely reek! My hair is clumped up like crazy!

You do this often, Jezebel?

You do this often, Jezebel?

I've done mud wrestling once before, but that was at a metal festival for shits and giggles in a big inflatable pool, pretty lo-fi stuff! This was my first time doing it at a legitimate event. It was nice to wrestle some women who didn't just flop about on top of me like a deadweight. Some of these ladies knew proper grabs and holds!

Jobbs

Banned
I've done mud wrestling once before, but that was at a metal festival for shits and giggles in a big inflatable pool, pretty lo-fi stuff! This was my first time doing it at a legitimate event. It was nice to wrestle some women who don't flop about on top of you. Some of these ladies knew proper grabs and holds!

Did your big wrestling victory merit an avatar change? :)

Glad you had fun!

that's amazing :>

good work JJJ!!!

olympia

IMO the issue with using words like "bitch" and "cunt" is that they are insults that are directly tied to gender, and they have been used against women deemed too assertive by society. I don't think women should be immune to insults, but I don't think that insult should be referring to their gender. "Bitch" is just such a damaging word in my experience. What jobbs said

Asshole, moron, fucker, etc. those are ok.

That is awesome.

Nudull

Banned
One of the more awkward parts of living with family; your brother bringing people over for sex and having to deal with that noise all night while you're trying to sleep or write something.

...and then having to step over used condoms the next day while you're cleaning the house because your brother is a gross slob.

One of the more awkward parts of living with family; your brother bringing people over for sex and having to deal with that noise all night while you're trying to sleep or write something.

...and then having to step over used condoms the next day while you're cleaning the house because your brother is a gross slob.
Jfkowuduir

Jesus christo

Is that especially awkward because it's your brother? That seems like an awkward situation regardless.

My sister is one of my roommates right now, until she goes away for college in the fall, but the house is pretty well insulated so I never hear anything, and she's reasonably tidy.

Nudull

Banned
Is that especially awkward because it's your brother? That seems like an awkward situation regardless.

My sister is one of my roommates right now, until she goes away for college in the fall, but the house is pretty well insulated so I never hear anything, and she's reasonably tidy.

My room is close to his, so it gets especially loud. He also has a tendency to attract roaches, constantly leaving half-eaten food and junk all over the place.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Jez is awesome <3

On a worse note I wanna say how fucking annoyed and disgusted I am that the very FIRST thing you see in the trailer for the new Berserk game is Cascas rape

You guys play fighting games? I lived in Orlando so i went to CEO 3 years in a row before moving. I love the FGC. Playing in casuals and wrecking shit was what i lived for.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
You guys play fighting games? I lived in Orlando so i went to CEO 3 years in a row before moving. I love the FGC. Playing in casuals and wrecking shit was what i lived for.

Wow that's badass!

I play Tekken and Sm4sh. Never been to any tourneys but maybe someday. Tekken mains are Xiaoyu, Leo and Lili. Sm4sh I main Pit, Kirby and Robin.

Nudull

Banned
I play SFV and Injustice these days, though I may pick back up Smash. Waiting for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Tekken 7 and Injustice 2, later this year. :)

Come to think it, I've never actually played a Guilty Gear game before. I did like Persona 4 Arena, though my getting into Blazblue was more awkward.

Wow that's badass!

I play Tekken and Sm4sh. Never been to any tourneys but maybe someday. Tekken mains are Xiaoyu, Leo and Lili. Sm4sh I main Pit, Kirby and Robin.

Leo's been my Tekken main for a while now. As for Smash 4; Lucina, Kirby, Pac-Man and Toon Link

Wow that's badass!

OMG

go to evo

legit one of the best weekends of my life every year

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It's my favorite genre. SNK is my first love. KoF being my favorite series. But I also play SF, GG, and the Gundam VS games

suzu

I like 2D fighters (SF3, KoF, MvC, GG), but I played a bunch of Tekken 3 when I was younger. I'm a super casual though, so I don't really get into fighting games much/anymore.

Top Bottom