• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

my hugs for y'all with breast heaviness issues ;___;

....(how heavy are your boobies, by the way? im guessing they must weigh a fair bit to be able to cause back pain :<)

I feel like my boobs are heavy sometimes I hold them in my arm at home. Just to lift them up after a long day.

I told my boyfriend I loved him this morning. I thought about my feelings a long time and I couldn't hold them back. I'm happy to say he told him loved me too. That was my real worry. I can't believe someone as bitchy as me is in love. What the Christ. Life is weird.

Leeness

I feel like my boobs are heavy sometimes I hold them in my arm at home. Just to lift them up after a long day.

I told my boyfriend I loved him this morning. I thought about my feelings a long time and I couldn't hold them back. I'm happy to say he told him loved me too. That was my real worry. I can't believe someone as bitchy as me is in love. What the Christ. Life is weird.

Congrats :')

:> so happy for you, cindi! love is a wonderful thing !

I dunno. They take up like half of my torso though and look pretty stupid. If measuring by cup size (not that accurate) probably 3.5lbs? I dunno.

woah, i see! thanks for entertaining my curiosity ,___,

mine are barely there :3 so i always wonder what it's like for you all with more generous endowments~

my hugs for y'all with breast heaviness issues ;___;

....(how heavy are your boobies, by the way? im guessing they must weigh a fair bit to be able to cause back pain :<)

Idk dude all I know is that I hate them

Get some of that sweet sweet free convalescent leave.

Yeah but I'm still in training and being out of work = an extention on my training = me getting yelled at more = bad

That...makes no sense though. If you get a breast reduction to c or d you'd still have big boobs if it's a part of your identity like that.

As for fear, generally anything that makes you scared and it's a choice, is worth doing and confronting.

I have Ds, and they are a bit annoying. My husband would kill me if I got a reduction lol.

Same. He looks them too much but I admit I get self conscious of them. I try to not stick out and men gawking at my boobs (I do not wear cleavage) get tiring. And yes, it's mostly old men doing the staring. The perverted old man cliche is so real.

The pictures of the cut they do makes me want to scream lol.

Looking awkward and top heavy is like my only thing though. If not, I'm just an ugly invisible girl.

Uhhh, honey, you're not ugly and I guarantee you sometimes being "invisible" as you call it is a good thing. Even then, if you reduced to D, you'd still be "top heavy". Top heavy may be what you define yourself as, but eventually it could very well be your bad back that defines you. For the sake of your future, please consider it.

Here is my size. I found this on bodybuilding.com and she is 2 pounds lighter than me and 2-3 inches shorter but we generally have a similar body in the chest area. Is this too small? We have the same cup size.

8NIbI.jpg

What about a size up?

Ariel Winter from an F cup to a D cup. She's still, as you say, "top heavy".

EoMtEXs.jpg

I can understand being scared of surgery but the thing about having big breasts makes no sense to me. If anything, with smaller breasts you'd probably get less rude comments, which could possibly lead you to having higher self esteem which will get you that attention you crave.

What about the pictures makes you want to scream? Post em up.

Pau

Surgery can be pretty scary. I never go looking for the actual procedure before one. Nor can I look myself in the mirror or at the incision or whatever. Luckily I stay with my mum for that stuff and she is basically my nurse and helps me with cleaning and re-bandaging.

The danger and recovery is one of the things stopping me from wanting (more) plastic surgery. :(

I think I've only ever once noticed a guy staring at my boobs. But I don't have much to look at. (32DD/E is below or at average despite people thinking any D cup is big.)

Almond

I wish I had some the boob problems you guys are talking about lol. I'm stuck with long, saggy, droopy, flat, wrinkled, empty ones that I have to stuff into bra. I can barely get any cleavage.

Leeness

I wish I had some the boob problems you guys are talking about lol. I'm stuck with long, saggy, droopy, flat, wrinkled, empty ones that I have to stuff into bra. I can barely get any cleavage.

It's the same here, saggy and hard to get cleavage. They're just also big and stupid lol.

My nipples grazing my night gown makes my boobs happy.

And someone else too.

UDobK5n.gif

omg yes!

Sometimes I skip the bra and just wear a solid (but super soft) shirt because it feels so good. I guess that's small boob privilege though

internet hugs o/ lili omg i love ur october ava *___*
Halloween is my favorite :)

Speaking of which, anyone doing anything fun to dress up this year? I'll be going as Alice from Madness Returns for a few parties.

omg yes!

Sometimes I skip the bra and just wear a solid (but super soft) shirt because it feels so good. I guess that's small boob privilege though

Speaking of which, anyone doing anything fun to dress up this year? I'll be going as Alice from Madness Returns for a few parties.

yassss #TeamBralessShirt

.... .___. halloween isn't a thing here ;___;
(im also extremely lazy u___u)
but! sounds like that's going to be a fun dress up :D

omg yes!

if feels good for a while but when I do stuff and move with certain shirts it just gets too abrasive :S

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Pretty sure I would feel horrible if I had what I had before (A cups, not even) and had to sit through "well I may have nothing else but at least I have boobs." Pretty clear indication that generally even among women, not just men, larger breast sizes are considered to be "better."

That being said, now I'm a 32C and I love my size. I'm sure many of y'all would consider that small, but dunno...
Uh, weird, I mostly saw people complaining about back pain, ill-fitting bras and the likes.

I'm 36B and I'm happy with my size. Small breasts are more practical, my boyfriend still enjoys them (no idea if he prefers larger or smaller, I think he likes both equally? IDK), I often don't even need to wear a bra... why would I ever want bigger boobs, really? To conform to an arbitrary standard of beauty? Shit on that.

Leeness

lol I'm so happy I got my breast augmentation before reading this last page. It's sort of like being a formerly 400 pound women that now weighs 200 pounds, and watching a page of 130 pound women complain that they can't drop those last 10 pounds.

Pretty sure I would feel horrible if I had what I had before (A cups, not even) and had to sit through "well I may have nothing else but at least I have boobs." Pretty clear indication that generally even among women, not just men, larger breast sizes are considered to be "better."

That being said, now I'm a 32C and I love my size. I'm sure many of y'all would consider that small, but dunno... I love the size, I think they fit my frame perfectly, and in no way is anyone going to be able to convince me they are small because I wore 32A for most of my life and the difference is night and day.

It sucks that there's such a clear cut idea of feminine beauty, and that so many of us don't feel like we're good enough because we're off. I mean, most of us are off. Beauty is just one kind of valuable; our society is starting to recognize women's value in other things too. Yay!

I wasn't trying to say that and I'm sorry that that's how it came across :(

I actually rather dislike the feel of silk. Give me a nice polyester/viscose blend, or a cotton/poly/viscose triblend will do. Now that's a joy to wear :)

My favorite fabrics.

My pajamas. Having this against my breasts every night is heaven.

71hDC2u%2BfpL._UY606_.jpg

Our comforter after waxing my legs. It's made out of cotton silk!

Those knitted Mexican blankets I grew up with!

blanket_coral.jpg

Top Bottom