• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Swamped

Banned
I had to wear a silk saree for my wedding dress...couldn't stop thinking of all the silkworms that died because of it :(

I'm never buying silk again. I'll use what I have though

oni_saru

Has anyone ever have to leave work/class/etc cuz of their period?

I just did that. I'm frustrated with myself because i couldn't stay and just deal with the heavy bleeding, headaches, & cramps.

I know it's irrational but it's just embarrassing for me.

I just did that. I'm frustrated with myself because i couldn't stay and just deal with the heavy bleeding, headaches, & cramps.

how is that irrational. you did the right thing and you have every right to do so!

also if you don't mind me asking, are you a fellow girl from Germany? :>

oni_saru

how is that irrational. you did the right thing and you have every right to do so!

also if you don't mind me asking, are you a fellow girl from Germany? :>
Oh no I meant me thinking it's embarrassing is irrational! I know it shouldn't be embarrassing to do this since it's a legit reason to need to go home but i'm still feeling embarrassed that i left work because of this.

And no i'm not from Germany. Just a huge fan of the German football team! ;)

Oh no I meant me thinking it's embarrassing is irrational! I know it shouldn't be embarrassing to do this since it's a legit reason to need to go home but i'm still feeling embarrassed that i left work because of this.

And no i'm not from Germany. Just a huge fan of the German football team! ;)

ah I see! concerning both things, sorry I misunderstood. but yeah you have nothing to be embarrassed about, don't worry. this shit hits me hard too sometimes. I can barely do stuff when it happens :/

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I skipped and re-scheduled a college exam because of awful cramping, years ago. I just told my teacher I had belly ache whilst remaining vague, 'cause he was a macho idiot and I didn't want to talk about my period with that moron. He assumed something about me having eaten something bad, said something condescending about it and I didn't bother correcting him but fortunately he agreed to re-schedule so I was fine.

If it gets that bad to the point where I'm not functional, I use ibuprofen now.

Honey it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

oni_saru

Thanks everyone. It's a first for me that my period is so bad I can't function at work.

There's also the worry of how my boss and coworker would both take it. They're both males so i wasn't sure how understanding they would be of this.

I guess i should have trusted my instinct to stay instead of go this morning. But i was being stubborn.

Lesson learned.

My favorite fabrics.

My pajamas. Having this against my breasts every night is heaven.

71hDC2u%2BfpL._UY606_.jpg

Our comforter after waxing my legs. It's made out of cotton silk!

Those knitted Mexican blankets I grew up with!

blanket_coral.jpg

People actually sleep in this?

Shorts and a baggy shirt all the way

People actually sleep in this?

Shorts and a baggy shirt all the way

I like it because it's super soft, comfy, and very pretty. It also makes me feel sexy. I love lingerie like that. For some reason, I'm not big on sexy bras, but when it comes to bed time I like to dress pretty but not every night. I dunno, sometimes I'm in a mood for my boyfriend's shirt and no panties, or a modest t-shirt and shorts, but nothing makes me feel more pretty than a soft nightgown. I don't wear it every night, but it's totally my favorite.

Speaking of things that feel good against skin, halp! I need to buy sheets. I want to buy online because I'm cheap but that means I can't feel them first. What's the best way to avoid marketing BS and find sheets that feel cool and silky smooth on mah skin?

Oh yeah, objectively the best sleepwear is my big ass nasa tshirt and normal-ass cotton underwear
I only wear wear a nightgown if i want to get fucked :D

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I sleep nude mostly unless I'm on my period, then I just wear my underwear.

Nice Sheets are important to me. I need them to be soft and to have a really nice texture.

I have a relationship question on behalf of a (female) friend. She asked me to ask on a forum because she isn't a member on any forum. I said I'm only on gaming forums but she thought I should still give it a try.
Sooo...
She has been together with her boyfriend for over a year now, but she can't orgasm during sex with him. She can only orgasm when she is doing it herself and(and thats the problem) when she is imagining being with other people. She is into threesomes, but never had one, but her boyfriend isn't. Neither FMM nor FFM. So she feels guilty that she can only orgasm when she is fantasizing about being with other people. As a result her boyfriend thinks he is not enough for her and get insecure and is even less into the idea of a threesome.

What makes this especially spicy is that he is my best friend and her favorite fantasy would be a threesome with the two of us, which is an absolute no-go for him. (I wouldn't have a problem, even though it would probably be fucking weird).
Anyway, she wants to know if other couples had similar problems and what they did to fix it. When she googled she only finds women whos boyfriends want threesome but they don't, but not the other way round. She feels that if he could make her orgasm by himself he would be much more secure and maybe up for a threesome.

Anyway, I'd apprechiate any input.

Ayumi

Just from the limited info as it was presented here it sounds like this is the case.
Yeah, I agree. If she wants to keep dating him, she needs to respect the fact that he's not comfortable with a threesome. Also, it's extremely common for girls to not be able to orgasm during sex, or with others. In fact, most women don't. That doesn't mean sex can't be enjoyable. Women can have two different orgasms by their vagina, but most can only come one way, and some can't come at all.

@1.21Gigawatts ^

I agree. Strictly speaking, he's not enough for her.

But most relationships have some form of compromise. Whether persisting in the relationship is worthwhile is ultimately a highly personal decision.

How does she get off? Clit or penetration? Maybe she can throw out suggestions on how to improve the sex life? Has she communicated to him her dissatisfaction with sex? I think she should respect his decision on threesones though.

She gets off with clitoral stimulation, but only when she thinks about threesomes and uses a vibrator on her clit.
She thinks he is not into threesomes now because she can't orgasm with him, so she assumes when she can orgasm with him, he would be more comfortable sharing her. Since I havent talked to him I don't know if he is completely against it or just not up for it at the moment. Being a guy myself I would assume that he can be convinced to at least try a FFM threesome when he got more secure.
He knows about her dissatisfaction and her fantasies.

They want to spice things up and she is very much into fantasies(roleplaying, dirty talk, rougher sex), but apparently he isn't good at that stuff. Then the other day they tried the rougher sex that she loves in her fantasies, but then she had flashbacks to her abuses and started to cry. But she thinks that was only because they were high, but obviously he isn't to fond of the rougher sex idea anymore.

Also, he would probably freak out if he finds out she it telling me all this she said he doesn't even want me to know that she wants to have a threesome with the three of us.
Thing is, while my relationship with her is very open and we talk about all these things, my relationship with him is very brother-like, we know each other since we're kids and talk about everything but sex.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Week 1: learn that my dad has cancer

Week 2: learn that my family's house (the house I grew up in, where my dad and his girlfriend still live) burnt down

What the fuck is going on guys :(

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Oh my God:( How are you holding up?
As well as I can, I guess. :| The only positives I can think of is that no one got hurt in the fire, and that my dad thinks he's probably at early stages since he doesn't feel many symptoms and generally feels fine. But I'm really worried about him regardless, especially since the stress of having that fire can't be good for his health. He needs to be able to feel safe and relax, dammit. Ugh.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Where are he and his girlfriend going to stay? I'm glad no one was hurt!
They're staying at his girlfriend's son's place for now. Apparently the fire was really intense, smoke filled the house real fast and he's very relieved they were all awake 'cause it could have been a lot worse. Investigators are going to check for a cause, no one knows what started the fire yet. My dad suspects a forgotten cigarette butt on a neighbouring balcony (it's a semi-detached house) but I hope he's wrong 'cause if so I'm gonna get arrested for murder, I swear...

No I am obviously not being literal, but seriously this shit pisses me off so much

omg morri, that's super rough

my mom battled cancer and survived so i wish all the best for your dad

and let me know if you want to vent or PM or anything in this very turbulent time

all my best thoughts go to you, morri

Holy ****ing **** at the Donald Trump revelations.

I totally get that people have lewd sexual conversations in private when in the company of same sexed friends but holy shit does that extend beyond the territory of "locker room banter" and into sociopathic molester territory.

I refuse to believe this is what most male locker room type conversion consists of. Telling your friend you want to fuck someone is one thing but I just... Wow.:O

My jaw is on the floor.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Thanks guys. <3

I totally get that people have lewd sexual conversations in private when in the company of same sexed friends but holy shit does that extend beyond the territory of "locker room banter" and into sociopathic molester territory.

I refuse to believe this is what most male locker room type conversion consists of. Telling your friend you want to fuck someone is one thing but I just... Wow.:O

My jaw is on the floor.
I'm only shocked that this is getting leaked now. Personally I'm not remotely surprised that he'd be so predatory. It just pretty much confirms what we suspected all along.

Sibylus

Banned
It was known he was a predatory rapist/sexual assailant, but him being so proud in his own words on tape? That's another level of immediate. I hope he loses every state and goes to prison.

Jobbs

Banned
Guys can be really, really vile when talking amongst eachother (not all, of course, and some worse than others). Trump's comments actually are weirder/creepier than typical guy talk, though. They sound like the words of an alien or something.

..And the other difference is when a guy talks about women in a dehumanizing way, it's usually a dumbass little boy or otherwise an idiot I'll no longer associate with. It's weird that someone like that is a major party's presidential nominee. :p

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

Week 2: learn that my family's house (the house I grew up in, where my dad and his girlfriend still live) burnt down

I'm so sorry =( I feel so bad for you =(

My jaw is on the floor.
He's a piece of shit, and honestly I'm not even surprised by this. I'm actually more surprised that this has made such a big deal (not because it's not terrible) because he's been talking shit about women for years, and there has been plenty evidence already of this. However I'm glad it's been put in the spotlight, anything that will put him further in the gutter is absolutely necessary right now.

Misha

Banned

My jaw is on the floor.
I mentioned in the discord that because guys think I'm one of them, they feel free to say wherever when I'm around. It tends to be very not good and makes me feel really alienated. It's part of the reason I avoid talking to people in my field (programming/IT)

That said no where close to trump. Maybe if they had more power they would but that's hard to say.

Leeness

Morrigan :( If you need to talk at all, PM me.

My jaw is on the floor.

Shit's bananas. Not so much what he said--it's not surprising--but the fallout is glorious

My jaw is on the floor.

I wouldn't say it's typical but at the same time I wouldn't have been shocked to hear some guys say that kind of stuff in high school.

shiba5

Did those of you who watched the debate notice him crowding Clinton (from behind) and looming over her with a look of pure hate on his face? I was actually afraid for her, and it made me think of all the times a man tried to intimidate me by invading my personal space. I don't think his "alpha male" (barf) body language is going to play well to female voters.
He's a complete predator.

Also, I've hung out at frat parties and never heard that kind of "locker room" talk.

A man stalking me like that gives me DANGER signals in my head. I haven't watched the debate because I work at night but I saw the screen caps on twitter and my alarm went off. "AVOID. DANGER. GRAB MACE."

Top Bottom