• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

What the fuck. I thought it's been well established that clothing has fuck all to do with assault.

Brought to you by the same city where a 25-year-old cop sparked SlutWalks everywhere by saying "don't want to get raped? Don't dress like a slut".

It's like a disease, or something. Don't go out too much, you'll catch Stupid.

Oh lawd, dat thread. That's something...special.

Glad I never have to deal with any of that.

The "talking" one, yeah. The best part is how (to some people) we either lead men on or when we're straight forward we're a bitch. There's no winning with some folks.

The "talking" one, yeah. The best part is how (to some people) we either lead men on or when we're straight forward we're a bitch. There's no winning with some folks.

or you're just lying for attention! or you want to be cruel to poor helpless men by sending them to jail!

I'm not saying all women lie and are evil and just want the attention, but I'm going to defend that this particular woman in this particular thread is.

Also it's Devo's fault.

Wasn't a study done where they found that most rape victims wore normal conservative clothes?

By this logic you should wear the most revealing clothing possible to avoid rape.

Loona

Weren't there also studies saying that it was most frequent from family or aquaintances? By that logic it's safer to be a hermit or constantly on the move to avoid ties to people.

It might just be safer to keep concealed weapons handy and/or learn domething brutally efficient like krav maga for self-defense.

Weren't there also studies saying that it was most frequent from family or aquaintances? By that logic it's safer to be a hermit or constantly on the move to avoid ties to people.

It might just be safer to keep concealed weapons handy and/or learn domething brutally efficient like krav maga for self-defense.

Yeah but you can't become a hermit till you're 18 pretty much. (one of my friends was raped by an uncle).

SmokyDave

tumblr_m3s91lV68i1ru67x8o1_250.gif

PS: This youtube channel is awesome.

huh.

Discovering the Hannah Minx vs. Xenia Muller 'rivalry' has made my Friday morning. Being at work, it's mute all the way.

They're right in that age bracket that makes me feel like an old perv though :(

Something about that pale skin that makes them really attractive.

And yeah, I feel you on the old perv as well haha.

Opiate

Wasn't a study done where they found that most rape victims wore normal conservative clothes?

By this logic you should wear the most revealing clothing possible to avoid rape.

This would be really interesting if true. I second a request for this data.

Okay, but tbh, internet threats hardly make a day unique. I've been threatened with retroactive abortion, among other things (including rape, homicide, bla bla bla). The internets may be bad today, but today is not special.

The internets just provide ongoing insight into just how stupid some people can be, no matter where they live or what degrees they may hold. Globalization at work :p

what pray tell have you been doing Blade? hmmm?

what pray tell have you been doing Blade? hmmm?

once upon a time, I thought it was a good idea to voice my opinion on controversial subjects, such as abortion, on broad-circulation news websites, comment boards, and other public fora.

As someone who is not afraid of confrontation, but ultimately, who could use a little less drama in her life, I soon opted to just shut my trap in most circumstances.

Also, it might be nice to run for office someday. Change the world from the inside, something something.

once upon a time, I thought it was a good idea to voice my opinion on controversial subjects, such as abortion, on broad-circulation news websites, comment boards, and other public fora.

As someone who is not afraid of confrontation, but ultimately, who could use a little less drama in her life, I soon opted to just shut my trap in most circumstances.

Also, it might be nice to run for office someday. Change the world from the inside, something something.

Us speaking up and not backing down is a mighty scary thing to some folks.

Us speaking up and not backing down is a mighty scary thing to some folks.

Sometimes, responding to the premise of the statements of ignoramuses does nothing but validate their belief that what they have to say is legitimate. Which brings to mind two nuggets of wisdom:

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt; and,

Nil illegitimus carborundum.

Leeness

I love y'all, GirlGAF <3

Also, on an entirely different topic. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks. I love them so.

Leeness

Try one, Devo~ They're so tasty. I get mine with skim milk and no whip cream, though haha.

Kisaya, that was pretty much my reaction when I saw the sign the other day.

I love y'all, GirlGAF <3

Also, on an entirely different topic. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks. I love them so.
I waited in an ungodly line across the street from PAX last weekend to get my first one of the season! Why are they so good. Like, why. So good.

Kisaya

I just got one of those "Free Drink" postcards from the Starbucks rewards and I'm totally using it to buy a venti of it <3333

Too bad they don't have dat trenta beast over here :'(

Punkin everything is so good. PUNKIN.

This is why you're my best friend.

Leeness

I just got one of those "Free Drink" postcards from the Starbucks rewards and I'm totally using it to buy a venti of it <3333

Too bad they don't have dat trenta beast over here :'(

This is why you're my best friend.

What is this almighty TRENTA? :O

I love free drink cards.

PUNKIN BONDING TIME :D

Top Bottom