• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Media

Beef and Jobbs are our mascots, it's totally cool.

I thought it was common knowledge.

Though, for an in joke no one will get, it's fucking hilarious to see that happen to someone else for once :p

Media

I get it!

It is funny to see that line. It's like the sequel being better than the original!

My gif won't work :(

Edit:

This will do.

tumblr_myuimp2xdL1tnmnego1_500.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
You guys, I like Dragon Ball super wayway more than a 31yo woman should, lol. I was grinning ear to ear af this week's episode

Platy

weird that you guys think that Professor Beef might be a gay man ..... i always assumed he was a digimon

Also the lion image reminds of that news that some lioness were developing a mane and becoming all macho

I know this cuts both ways but I wish I could tell if a girl was interested in me XD

A girl in my French class is really attractive and we're doing our final together... I'd be totally fine just being friends if she wasn't interested in me but I'm worried that by asking it'll freak her out and ruin even that. I'm sure girls worry about their male friends asking them out and "ruining" it.

Ahhhhh... anyway, just venting my frustrations XD. Been a while since I posted in GirlGAF, aka probably the sanest place on GAF.

Media

I guess I need to watch Super. I never really finished Z. I loved it back in the day, but checked out sometime around the end of the Buu stuff.

I am obsessed with Abridged though :p

Platy

I know this cuts both ways but I wish I could tell if a girl was interested in me XD

A girl in my French class is really attractive and we're doing our final together... I'd be totally fine just being friends if she wasn't interested in me but I'm worried that by asking it'll freak her out and ruin even that. I'm sure girls worry about their male friends asking them out and "ruining" it.

Ahhhhh... anyway, just venting my frustrations XD. Been a while since I posted in GirlGAF, aka probably the sanest place on GAF.

You have to wait for the signs .... does she cut her nails too short ?
Does she have a Tegan & Sara badge pin ?
Maybe an axe tato*
...oh wait you are a boy, right ?

Jobbs

Banned
Beef and Jobbs are our mascots, it's totally cool.

:D

I think it's both useful and interesting to listen to a female perspective on things, especially in a setting at least tangentially related to gaming (since I'm a newbie game dev). Women aren't a monolith by any means but their perspective tends to be different from men.

olympia

this thread now:

WWLdkyKl.png

idc if you guys are boys but i just assumed people posting in this thread were girls. my bad

You guys, I like Dragon Ball super wayway more than a 31yo woman should, lol. I was grinning ear to ear af this week's episode

Dragon Ball Super fucking rocks girl.

also i'm obsessed with super, extremely excited for next week's baseball episode. this show is ruining my life

actually imo dragon ball is for girls. most of the people that i regularly chat DB with are girls.

PInk Tape

Banned
Pink Tape, I'm unfamiliar with you. Tell me about yourself.

Hi Cindy o/

Well, I'm 20 years old and currently enrolled in a community college. I plan on transferring sometime in the future and I'm stuck between majors right now. I'm about to start a part-time retail job soon (rip) just to have some money on the side. I love listening to music, particularly pop, but I've shifted more into Korean pop as time has gone on. Currently, I'm self-teaching myself how to speak/read Korean.

I'm a little shy when it comes to posting in new threads *.*

Wait, Pink Tape sis, you're a girl?

A mess how I assume all PopGAF regulars are gay men.

Yeah :p

I probably forgot to mention it, lol.

Hi Cindy o/

Well, I'm 20 years old and currently enrolled in a community college. I plan on transferring sometime in the future and I'm stuck between majors right now. I'm about to start a part-time retail job soon (rip) just to have some money on the side. I love listening to music, particularly pop, but I've shifted more into Korean pop as time has gone on. Currently, I'm self-teaching myself how to speak/read Korean.

I'm a little shy when it comes to posting in new threads *.*

Yeah :p

I probably forgot to mention it, lol.

dont be shy :D we dont bite here! except if you are delicious
professor
beef :D

and wowowow! good luck on learning korean :D

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Hard to say. Lili got permabanned for that whole fake confession thing.

Also, I got a month for telling someone to "go away little boy" back over the summer.

Top Bottom