• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Lol

Holding in gas is the worst. Have to pass gas? Hold it until you get to the ladies room. Can't just let er rip like the guys. So stressful especially with all the protein I'm eating for my bulk up.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Lol

Holding in gas is the worst. Have to pass gas? Hold it until you get to the ladies room. Can't just let er rip like the guys. So stressful especially with all the protein I'm eating for my bulk up.
Why not? I don't hold it in. Eff that. I'm not making my stomach cramp

Jobbs

Banned
Lol

I hold it in. I won't do it in front of my gf. Romance isn't totally dead with me

Yeah. my sister's is awful when trying to add muscle yet she still tortures me :/

Mm hmm! The people of this country are lucky that I am holding in my toots. You do not want to be subjected to the awfulness of a protein fart. My bf is bulking too along with me and he ate a ton during Thanksgiving. He gave me a Dutch Oven with one the other day after the holidays while in bed and I wanted to kill him after!

Misha

Banned
Mm hmm! The people of this country are lucky that I am holding in my toots. You do not want to be subjected to the awfulness of a protein fart. My bf is bulking too along with me and he ate a ton during Thanksgiving. He gave me a Dutch Oven with one the other day after the holidays while in bed and I wanted to kill him after!
There's a reason why I always refused to sleep in a hotel bed with her :|

Best part of saving up your toot stock for the restroom is when you finally let it out and the build up of multiple farts held in makes it sounds like a tiger roaring. It is never not hilarious.

Even better is when there's no smell!

PInk Tape

Banned

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Wait, Pink Tape sis, you're a girl?

A mess how I assume all PopGAF regulars are gay men.
I do the same thing lol. I assumed the same about you too!

At first I thought Professor Beef was a guy because of the name and then I saw them on girl gaf and thought they were a girl....I'm so confused right now.

I don't think any of us mind you guys posting in here. 😁

Meanwhile, behind the scenes!

wfY4XUO.png

Top Bottom