• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Leeness

Zumba is insanely fun... and also embarrassing. I guess its one of my guilty pleasures -_-

Haha I'm sooooo uncoordinated but playing Dance Central a lot has given me the ~skill~ of picking up repeating steps decently. But yeah, I was definitely flailing a lot haha.

Samara

Haha I'm sooooo uncoordinated but playing Dance Central a lot has given me the ~skill~ of picking up repeating steps decently. But yeah, I was definitely flailing a lot haha.

Dance Central 3 is gonna make you a Janet Jackson in no time. As long as you're having fun, its all good. And dancing makes you lose weight in a fun way.

Kisaya

So... what's everyone dressing up as for Halloween? I have no ideas on my side yet, but I want to do something this year.

Probably just going to do something with my face since I like playing with makeup. I used to really put a lot of thought into my costumes, but it's just not as fun as it used to be :/

I wanna throw a party for Halloween though :3

Leeness

Dance Central 3 is gonna make you a Janet Jackson in no time. As long as you're having fun, its all good. And dancing makes you lose weight in a fun way.

Pretty much. I mean, I'm decently fit now and just kind of working on vanity weight now, so it's more about just keeping up with it and being cool. Haha. I'm excited for DC3 though, I love those gaaaaames.

I probably won't do anything for Halloween. I'm so un-fun. :(

Probably just going to do something with my face since I like playing with makeup. I used to really put a lot of thought into my costumes, but it's just not as fun as it used to be :/

I wanna throw a party for Halloween though :3

Oooo... Like masquerade paint or superhero stuff?

Pretty much. I mean, I'm decently fit now and just kind of working on vanity weight now, so it's more about just keeping up with it and being cool. Haha. I'm excited for DC3 though, I love those gaaaaames.

I probably won't do anything for Halloween. I'm so un-fun. :(

I was pretty lame on Halloween last year, but the only party going on that I knew of was one of those 'pay to get in' clubbling-type deals which are godawful here. Expensive and if you're not going to flash cleavage you have no shot at even getting to the bar to grab a drink (expensive ones too).

I had an awesome costume the year before, though. My ex and I were the gatekeeper and key master from Ghostbusters. And I was not the gatekeeper. ;)

Do you usually dress up? It's tough this year. I always kind of wanted to be Revi from Black Lagoon but no one would recognize me, and I can't think of anything more recognizable. :/

leadbelly

Banned
So... what's everyone dressing up as for Halloween? I have no ideas on my side yet, but I want to do something this year.

I'm always very imaginative when it comes to Halloween costumes. It's my speciality.

TESCO%20Halloween%20costume.jpg

Leeness

I was pretty lame on Halloween last year, but the only party going on that I knew of was one of those 'pay to get in' clubbling-type deals which are godawful here. Expensive and if you're not going to flash cleavage you have no shot at even getting to the bar to grab a drink (expensive ones too).

I had an awesome costume the year before, though. My ex and I were the gatekeeper and key master from Ghostbusters. And I was not the gatekeeper. ;)

I don't really do anything anyway, so not much use dressing up. Haha. Maybe I'll play with some of my stage make up.

But ick, clubs. None for meeeee.

I'm always very imaginative when it comes to Halloween costumes. It's my speciality.

TESCO%20Halloween%20costume.jpg

I can feel the effort oozing off of it. ;)

Haven't done it in years.

Kind of wanna go as the 11th Doctor though.

Do eeeet.

I'll go as Amy.

lol no

Doooooo eeeeeet!

I don't really do anything anyway, so not much use dressing up. Haha. Maybe I'll play with some of my stage make up.

But ick, clubs. None for meeeee.

Those kinds of parties are no fun, but it IS fun to go bar hopping in costume. Might do that this year. You'll have to post your stage makeup efforts too. I love seeing cool paint jobs.

Funny that my mother is Puerto Rican and my father is from New London and is white and yet I end up looking completely Hispanic and my half-sister, who has the same mother but a completely Hispanic looking father ends up white.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Funny that my mother is Puerto Rican and my father is from New London and is white and yet I end up looking completely Hispanic and my half-sister, who has the same mother but a completely Hispanic looking father ends up white.

I'm pretty selective of costumes I wear because of my darker skin color. I pretty much throw things into can pull off pile or can't pile.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Well she is good at make up, but they don't have so much money.

I actually used that pictured since they wore that when I went to AX with them and could see it up close in all it's glory. That Godot visor was really nice. o:

I was going to do it at the last AX but I got poor. ;~;

I wasn't that expensive. The wig cost $20, but that was the only thing i actually bought for the cosplay. Everything else is just regular clothes. Shoes cost me $60 but they are beautiful and I wear them all the time. I got most of the other stuff from an OP shop secondhand.

Makeup was the hardest thing though. I still haven't figured out how to do it right. Too little and I look silly, too much and I look silly.

A lot of cosplay only works with nice cleavage though, sadly.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I wasn't that expensive. The wig cost $20, but that was the only thing i actually bought for the cosplay. Everything else is just regular clothes. Shoes cost me $60 but they are beautiful and I wear them all the time. I got most of the other stuff from an OP shop secondhand.

Makeup was the hardest thing though. I still haven't figured out how to do it right. Too little and I look silly, too much and I look silly.

A lot of cosplay only works with nice cleavage though, sadly.

Yeah, but it wasn't a good time for me. x: Not much money for anything at the time.

Platy

My country don't have the halloween feel like in the US... only one or 2 parties in that time that people do the theme ...

Last time I went as Sandman's Death.

Not a huge change actualy =P

Inanna

Not pure anymore!

Something to do with the ancient Egyptian look with the straight black hair, the fringe and the make-up. That is if I were going somewhere I'd definitely go for that!

A bit toned down version like this.

jbhi6cdNLvkKmf.jpg

What does this mean?

one true pairing

I've never heard the phrase "bacon waist" but it makes sense.

I love it.

I find that bacon can accurately describe a lot of things in life. Pant waists being one of them. GF sowed up the pants but I already ripped them once. She sowed them up again and I'm rolling the dice by wearing them to work today. Let's hope that I can make it throughout the week without having my crotch/butt exposed.

Top Bottom