• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Oh really? Perhaps I'll start wearing it again..

oh-stop-it-you.png

Leeness

Oh no Leeness :( Go find yourself a heat pack and drink some tea.
Going off the pill has made it more painful? Can you start taking them again?.

Well I started taking them in the first place to help with super painful cramps. So I guess getting rid of them has brought them back lol.

I wanted to see if going off them would fix my hair :( I don't need them for actual birth control (loooool), so...guess I'll see if my hair gets better. :/

On the subject of the dresses, I have no prom dress cause I didn't go to mine :D

They bought me a dress to wear, so they totally can hold it against me if I don't wear it.

Plus, weddings & funerals are the only occasions during which I will actually wear a dress. Maybe a fancy birthday party if I really like the person in question.
Fair enough, as long as you didn't have to buy it.

FyreWulff

I always understood bridesmaids dresses as being the only dress designed to make someone else (the bride) look better than the wearer.

Ezalc

I went through a stage of buying expensive lolita and punk clothing, most of which I think is awesome but I've never worn out. But I don't wanna get rid of it ;.; same with my prom dress I guess. It's too pretty to give away. And so it will sit in my very crowded closet forever.

This is great. Now that I think about it my sister had a punk phase in her mid teens as well. Is this a thing?

Platy

They bought me a dress to wear, so they totally can hold it against me if I don't wear it.

Plus, weddings & funerals are the only occasions during which I will actually wear a dress. Maybe a fancy birthday party if I really like the person in question.

They asked for you to dye your hair too ?

I mean ... what levels of planning one can go to get the "perfect wedding" ?

Kimaka

I went through a stage of buying expensive lolita and punk clothing, most of which I think is awesome but I've never worn out. But I don't wanna get rid of it ;.; same with my prom dress I guess. It's too pretty to give away. And so it will sit in my very crowded closet forever.

I went through a lolita stage too as a teenager. I stopped because I didn't think I looked good in them and only felt comfortable wearing to to anime cons. I wasted quite a bit of money for things I would only wear once or twice.

This is great. Now that I think about it my sister had a punk phase in her mid teens as well. Is this a thing?

My friends at school either went through a lolita, punk, or goth stage. Sometimes mixed in with those anime animal hats.

My sister never did punk/goth. She dressed pretty conservative. Preppy more so. I however thought I was a bad ass and wore 2XL shirts of Rockawear, Sean John, Fubu, Southpole, and so on. I looked like a damn fool lol.

Kazerei

Banned
I've always been a conservative dresser. I guess it reflects who I am: normal, bland, and a bit shy. Oh well. I really don't have the guts to wear something unusual.

However I LOVE playing dressup and trying on outfits. I sometimes have dreams where I'm shopping and I just wander from store to store, putting on new clothes as I go. I wish I had the money for a bigger wardrobe, but I keep blowing money on stupid videogames, hehe.

Leeness

I don't care about clothes. They all kind of look bad on me, so a tshirt and jeans, that's about it.

Meh, clothes. I don't want to run around naked, but I don't care for clothes at all, haha. I'd wear a plastic bag, it doesn't really matter.

Lately I've started dressing more feminine and putting some style in what I wear. It's more fun than t-shirt and jeans day in, day out.

Kazerei

Banned
My older sister started dressing more feminine when she got engaged. Hmmmmm...

I'm still in the t-shirts and jeans phase. I just wish I could pull off something more stylish.

Platy

Lately I've started dressing more feminine and putting some style in what I wear. It's more fun than t-shirt and jeans day in, day out.

You were like a ROLE MODEL to me .... HOW COULD YOU ???? ='O

=P

Well ... hard to dress feminine when 75% of your clothing is gaming/nerd related stuff....specialy when there are no store that sends stuffs like those leggins to a reasonable shipping price to Brazil =P
n1fkY.jpg

HiiiLife

My sister never did punk/goth. She dressed pretty conservative. Preppy more so. I however thought I was a bad ass and wore 2XL shirts of Rockawear, Sean John, Fubu, Southpole, and so on. I looked like a damn fool lol.

Love that style on chicks :).

Lol. You're not alone man. I rocked Fubu shoes when I was younger as well.

Top Bottom