• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

I will go with ...
Honorable mention to Lantis and Ferio, but besides that creppy doll and Mokona there isn't a single character that is not extremaly beautiful in ways only anime can be in Rayearth.
And in season 2 everyone had a Mecha ... wich is not a bad point xD

God I love rayearth! Especially the Saturn game. Growing up, CLAMP was my favorite. I loved x/1999. I finished tsubasa and xxxholic. No match for 90s CLAMP.
Clover is my favorite thing they've done.

tumblr_m3y7jv0CRP1qgq9uzo1_500.jpg

If you love rayearth, check their other stuff out. Every character is beautiful, every villain is tragic, and everyone you love will die.

A.E Suggs

But Celes is the best one.

I would say this as well, but tifa is still the best female to me.
She was cool, she was a brawler, she had long legs, she had big boobs. Yes she dressed like a hooker at one time, but who cares that's actually a normal look in some places. She was also one of the characters that could skate board mini-game and ride chocobo.

Yes she has the personality of a piece of sliced bread but who cares she didn't make me mad at her and its not like the majority of FF characters are anything to wright home about anyway. I do enjoy almost all of them for what they are, i'm not a hater so much as to just hate them just cause.

...That's my cue to exit!

You get back here and explain yourself son.

Ezalc

She was cool, she was a brawler, she had long legs, she had big boobs. Yes she dressed like a hooker at one time, but who cares that's actually a normal look in some places. She was also one of the characters that could skate board mini-game and ride chocobo.

Yes she has the personality of a piece of sliced bread but who cares she didn't make me mad at her and its not like the majority of FF characters are anything to wright home about anyway. I do enjoy almost all of them for what they are, i'm not a hater so much as to just hate them just cause.

Tifa is my favorite pair of FF boobs, right next to Lulu. Ah, Lulu.

You get back here and explain yourself son.

i liked tifa a lot. For some reason I felt like she seemed the most realistic out of all the ffvii characters, but looking back, they all seemed like awful caricatures. She seemed the more normal and realistic to me.

A.E Suggs

Tifa is my favorite pair of FF boobs, right next to Lulu. Ah, Lulu.
Isn't Lulu like the only other person with a size like that?

Sigh...Beef I thought we were gone be cool man, but after this I don't know, I just don't know :(.

I'm a FF7 fanboy so I ain't one to talk

i liked tifa a lot. For some reason I felt like she seemed the most realistic out of all the ffvii characters, but looking back, they all seemed like awful caricatures. She seemed the more normal and realistic to me.
They were all bad characters but she was actually the most realistic to me along with cid and barret. She gets the dislikes for not having an effect on the overall story to much, not like it was anything to much anyway. Still loved it and I don't care what nobody says.

Loona

How can anyone know that if they didn't played ?

To be fair, FF3's final dungeon has acreputation for being a punishing ordeal with no save points and a final boss that requires a very specific party setup to beat - the girl in the comic is inviting him to become a prisioner to a near Saw-like sadistic game.

I'm having a hard time thinking up favorite FF girls, none ever completely clucks, but my honorable mentions go to Faris from 5 and Curilla from 11.

They were all bad characters but she was actually the most realistic to me along with cid and barret. She gets the dislikes for not having an effect on the overall story to much, not like it was anything to much anyway. Still loved it and I don't care what nobody says.

She was extremely easy to relate to, especially in the movie when you see she's sad she's lost cloud to a dead girl. I really disliked Aeris, like, you had Zack, let Tifa keep Cloud. In fact, I disliked Cloud too. I always secretly shipped vincent and tifa because of this fanart:

She's also made me ship kagome and Sesshomaru due to her comic "Raindrops":

I believe she's now working for Konami. I also love her Pokemon as Sailor Seinshi's fanart :)

Moltress Zapdos and Articunos :)

What high standards you have.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Souls games are the best, I personally prefer them to turn based JRPGs like Final Fantasy. I can never sit through those games, hate them with passion!!! Not because I'm awful at them but because I find them extremely boring. :\

Ezalc

It is well known that Beef has terrible taste. FFIX being the one exception as it seems.

Isn't Lulu like the only other person with a size like that?

I think somebody in IV had big boobs, can't remember. Beatrix probably would have a large bust if her character model were more realistically sized. That's all I can think of.

FF9 is best FF.

Ffv1U.jpg

My queen.

High five Lee. Though I prefer Beatrix, Sarah does have dat ass. Also best FF romance and protag.

A.E Suggs

What high standards you have.

I'm just a regular guy with regular standards. I think you just jelly femme :p.

d8OR5.jpg

Forget Final Fantasy
except FF9
. Pay your respects to the true boss
I would but she's pointing fingers and I don't like being pointed at. Also beef you really are the worst man, but your love FF9 helps me retain 25% of love for you for the moment. For some reason her young and old art doesn't match up, by that I mean the older version of her portrait makes her look like she's in her 40's when I think she was still in her 20's.

Garnet is criminally underrated.

Apparently Dark Schala was offered a modship too but she turned it down.
Garnet actually gets love, she's apart of FF9 so usually when people like 9 they are aware that she's a part of what makes it good.

Cat

Hello GirlGAF, I thought I'd note this is my first post. I check in here every now and then, though not all that often. Maybe I will now that I'm finally posting. Still have to decide on an avatar too.

Anyway, I see we're talking about FF females so just thought I'd say I like a lot of them, but my faves are Celes and Terra from FF6 and Fang from FF13 (by a lot). I liked to use Aerith a lot in FF7, having already known of her death so I just used her that much more and even got her last limit break, which was cool.

Hello GirlGAF, I thought I'd note this is my first post. I check in here every now and then, though not all that often. Maybe I will now that I'm finally posting. Still have to decide on an avatar too.

Anyway, I see we're talking about FF females so just thought I'd say I like a lot of them, but my faves are Celes and Terra from FF6 and Fang from FF13 (by a lot). I liked to use Aerith a lot in FF7, having already known of her death so I just used her that much more and even got her last limit break, which was cool.

Hi Cat, welcome to gaf :)

Cat

Well, it's my first post in GirlGAF I mean. I lurked on GAF a long time and finally managed to get my account approved about a month ago thanks to help from a PoliGAF IRC chat. Anyway, thanks all the same as my other posts aren't many.

mollipen

Sad at the lack of Rikku love :(

Rikku was my highest-level character in FFX. It got so ridiculous in terms of my leveling her up and unlocking different abilities that I could have pretty much completed the game with her solo. *heh*

I would but she's pointing fingers and I don't like being pointed at. Also beef you really are the worst man, but your love FF9 helps me retain 25% of love for you for the moment.
Better than nothing!

Welcome!

A.E Suggs

Nothing wrong with high standards,it means I want the best life has to offer and makes me immune to not liking characters like the green ranger.

Then again maybe mine aren't high, maybe others are just to low ;).

Nah, I rarely see her mentioned when favorite FF women are discussed, the focus is usually on Lightning/Yuna/Terra/Celes/Tifa/Aerith.
Maybe on gaf but I've seen dagger come up plenty of times. FF9 characters as a whole aren't really talked about as much as they should be.

Well, it's my first post in GirlGAF I mean. I lurked on GAF a long time and finally managed to get my account approved about a month ago thanks to help from a PoliGAF IRC chat. Anyway, thanks all the same as my other posts aren't many.
Welcome cat! Stay away from elzac, don't ask take me at my word on this.

Ezalc

Maybe on gaf but I've seen dagger come up plenty of times. FF9 characters as a whole aren't really talked about as much as they should be.
Nothing else needs to be said about the wonderful cast. Puts basically every other FF cast to shame.

Welcome cat! Stay away from elzac, don't ask take me at my word on this.

Elzac is such an asshole.

Welcome! I was gonna say that I was surprised that "Cat" was still an available handle, but then I saw that you registered in 2008. Wtf. I knew account approval sometimes took a while here but that's a crazy long wait! Dang.

Rikku was my highest-level character in FFX. It got so ridiculous in terms of my leveling her up and unlocking different abilities that I could have pretty much completed the game with her solo. *heh*
Yuna was the best to take on a trip around the sphere grid because it made her summons god-tier. [FFX ending spoilers]
Beating them in the final battle became, uh, a little interesting after that though.

Serah?

Is the thing. I mean, I don't think anyone dislikes her, but I feel like IX just doesn't get talked about as much as most of the rest of the series, even though pretty much everyone likes it.

This one just makes me kind of depressed =/

Souls games are the best, I personally prefer them to turn based JRPGs like Final Fantasy. I can never sit through those games, hate them with passion!!! Not because I'm awful at them but because I find them extremely boring. :\

Its not the turned based system that annoys me per se, but the grinding that generally accompanies it. I've only played FFXIII, and while I enjoyed the story and the characters and the pretty animation, that grinding really brought the game down for me. That was not a short game either. I feel it would have been a lot better if the enemies were cut down. But then maybe I just don't "get" Final Fantasy :p

iirate

Just terrible.

I'm plundering the depths of Dark Souls currently. Where do I get my true nerd girl id card?

I've only played Demon's Souls for around an hour, but I can say that it was a glorious one. I'm a sucker for slower paced, isolated, me vs. the world style games(the Metroid series and Shadow of the Colossus are among my all-time faves), so I can't wait to delve into Dark Souls one day.

Welcome, Cat.

Favorite FF girl was Rydia.

AM gets it. I remember liking Ashe in XII as well (but I really don't remember any of the story or characterization in this game anymore, so that may have changed), and Celes is my favorite character in VI, but Rydia is tops.

This thread reminds me, I REALLY need to play IX at some point.

Top Bottom