• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

mollipen

*nervous look*

squall.jpg

Pau

My first crush was a cartoon too haha.

Matt from Digimon :lol

Yamato_%22Matt%22_Ishida_(Re-Digitize)_b.jpg

Started writing weird Mary Sue stories and everything. Hahaha.
My anime crush was from Digimon as well! But I went for Matt's younger brother. :p
Cwmcm.jpg

(It helped that the kid I had a crush on irl was blond/blue-eyeded as well.)

And I don't care what the ending of Season 2 says. T.K. and Kari 4ever.

Ezalc

My anime crush was from Digimon as well! But I went for Matt's younger brother. :p
Cwmcm.jpg

(It helped that the kid I had a crush on irl was blond/blue-eyeded as well.)

And I don't care what the ending of Season 2 says. T.K. and Kari 4ever.

T.K. had the best digimon. FACT.'

EDIT: Shidoshi - what personality? Lololololololol

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I always meant to buy a copy in Japan because it was like $10.

Not that I'd have anything to play it on. D:

Platy

Who would voluntarily want to play FFIII for the NES? Aren't the newer versions better?

How can anyone know that if they didn't played ?

or...

Because they love every final fantasy ?
They are doing a FF marathon ?
Retro Gamers ?
Filling the "games I must play" checklist ?
To understand Dissidia better ?
Because they are good games even if the newer were better ?
They got the game for cheap on ebay and want to try ?
The cover is pretty ?
To understand the 8 bit google maps jokes ?
To complain that FF are "not more how they used to be" ?

Ezalc

How can anyone know that if they didn't played ?

or...

Because they love every final fantasy ?
They are doing a FF marathon ?
Retro Gamers ?
Filling the "games I must play" checklist ?
To understand Dissidia better ?
Because they are good games even if the newer were better ?
They got the game for cheap on ebay and want to try ?
The cover is pretty ?
To understand the 8 bit google maps jokes ?
To complain that FF are "not more how they used to be" ?

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.

A.E Suggs

Deuce? We playing tennis all of a sudden? First off green is the best color, so he already wins. The Godzillazord is just extra awesome. Also, if you're talking about what he did to the blue ranger off set he's repeatedly said he's apologized for it and that they are on good terms now. White ranger was shit, he wasn't even from the same series as the other power rangers and in his actual series he was a little kid abusing his power to look up girl skirts. At least the Green Ranger was a badass and not some perv.

Damn lol, I'll admit that's one hell of a error on my part. White ranger is were its at end of story :p.

You know that's just unfair, AE Suggs, he was under a spell when he did all that, gosh.

But anyway, if you're going to hate on Tommy, at least do it for his awful haircut. Because it really was the worst.
Oh no, I don't hate tommy the white ranger, I hate the tommy the green ranger. I know he was under a spell, he still did it :D.

In comemoration of the Tropes vs Women being closed ..
Honestly, pretty glad that thread closed. It was a neverending shitshow.

Who would voluntarily want to play FFIII for the NES? Aren't the newer versions better?
Actually, I think the general consensus among Final Fantasy GAF is that the NES version is by far the superior one. I can't remember why (something about the music? and better gameplay?) cause I've only played the DS one, but most of the serious JRPGers that read Japanese tout original III over the remake.

Oh no, I don't hate tommy the white ranger, I hate the tommy the green ranger. I know he was under a spell, he still did it :D.
I'm talking about Green Ranger!Tommy's hair! It was terrible. As a child, I could never understand why Kimberly went for a guy with such bad hair. I'm saying that's the best reason for hating the Green Ranger.

Ezalc

I'm talking about Green Ranger!Tommy's hair! It was terrible. As a child, I could never understand why Kimberly went for a guy with such bad hair. I'm saying that's the best reason for hating the Green Ranger.

Hair styles can be changed, and it was the 90s. Some people are just terrible persons forever. Like anybody who doesn't like the green ranger. He summons Godzilla damn it, how is that not fucking awesome?!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I liked the White Ranger because stuff. I want attracted to any of the Power Rangers though.

First animated crush night have been Ryouko.
ryoko_from_tenchi_muyo-14141.jpg

Platy

I will go with ...

Honorable mention to Lantis and Ferio, but besides that creppy doll and Mokona there isn't a single character that is not extremaly beautiful in ways only anime can be in Rayearth.
And in season 2 everyone had a Mecha ... wich is not a bad point xD

Tommy was my favorite Power Ranger because he was a guy yet had long hair. >_>
I'm cool with guys rocking long hair (my dad had a ponytail for most of my childhood, so I always thought it was pretty normal) but Tommy's hair always just looked gross to me. Like he needed to wash it, or style it or something.

First animated crush night have been Ryouko.
ryoko_from_tenchi_muyo-14141.jpg
Oh, oh...Ryouko. I'd forgotten all about her but...suddenly...my heart is pounding. O_O;;

Platy

FFCCTCB091205_175611.jpg

Ladies, please! Hold your orgasms.

I'm one of the other 2 people who love this game and I have to say this dude is like a japanese version of Gordon Freeman:
He has a gravity gun...... is 15 year old rebel and talk like there is no tomorrow.

And I have to say that in this picture he looks like a blonde Justin Bieber

Ezalc

I'm one of the other 2 people who love this game and I have to say this dude is like a japanese version of Gordon Freeman:
He has a gravity gun...... is 15 year old rebel and talk like there is no tomorrow.

And I have to say that in this picture he looks like a blonde Justin Bieber

No.

Top Bottom