• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Leeness

Now I'm even more curious.

*puppy dog eyes*

You have two? How cool! Are you sure you won't show us? You're amidst a bunch of dorks, nerds, geeks, and awesome weirdoes. This is the right place for such a thing!

Haha they're not that interesting. I have a wing on my back (my first timer tattoo) and my Dork Stamp is a Kingdom Hearts related thing on my wrist :p It's mostly about the Disney, and I still love it, but I also kind of am thinking about getting it covered into a Mickey or something.

Oh my. That gif.

Please. More men of color!
I'd be very interested in this, too. Way too many sites are just white men and variety is the spice of life.

But if people want to post more gifs or pics of hot white men I would love it, too.

Agreed. When they're done right I really like them. Super hot. Unfortunately they're not often given the care they should have (in thought or design). I love browsing Gaf's tattoo thread, though. Lot of people in there have put some serious effort into their body art.
Agreed, on all accounts.

Sadly there's nothing worse than an ugly tattoo.

I'd be interested to see GirlGAF member tattoos, if any of you have any! I've been thinking about getting one, but I don't know if I'll ever go through with it. Really on the fence about it
I've been wanting a sleeve or something on the back for quite a long time now.

But it's both very expensive and I'd want to be 100% sure I want whatever I get.

And Deadmeadow that one is fucking impressive.

Leeness, the general population wants to see yours.

Mitsuho

Banned
I don't have any tattoos but sometimes I consider a white or UV tattoo. Something so I can say I have one but it's very discreet.

Ocular implants are cool too. Maybe a silver star one.
Edits: Example
images

Kimaka

I don't have any tattoos but sometimes I consider a white or UV tattoo. Something so I can say I have one but it's very discreet.

Edit: Example
images

Argg, that is freaking me out. It looks dangerous. I would be afraid to do something like that.

No tattoos. I don't think I will ever get one. There is nothing permanent I want on my body.

Pass :p

Maybe if I act on the idea of getting a cover up someday :p
Not even in PMs?

Edit: Example
images

I don't get those. You can barely see them unless the other person is close and it's not like it looks particularly good or anything. While I think weird colored lenses and stuff like that is great, it's not the same.

In regards to tats, here's one tattoo that while I don't think it looks great, it doesn't make the guy look any worse:
hot_guy-12791.jpg

This one however looks fucking amazing and I think it'd be a nice surprise to see someone's back like this:
5191102945182214062l8su.jpg

Also, something I read on Post New Pics of Yourself made me wonder, how tall (or short) are you GirlGAF?

Ermagerd-at-that-short-rib-pizzaaaaaaaaaa
homerdrool.gif

Completely missed this part before. :p Short rib pizza is awesome, especially if you've marinated the meat in balsamic glaze/salt/sugar/garlic all day. ;)

Edit: Example https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREPX5Z1AS9ErDSdnsFBNienNi4D296uadQxLlrQBgov9lI1ubv[IMG][/QUOTE]

Definitely seems pretty edgy, and subtle in terms of body modifications, but I don't think that pic is showcasing it very well. :/ Looks scary to have it done.

[quote="The Anti-Monitor, post: 46752487"]Not even in PMs?

I don't get those. You can barely see them unless the other person is close and it's not like it looks particularly good or anything. While I think weird colored lenses and stuff like that is great, it's not the same.

In regards to tats, here's one tattoo that while I don't think it looks great, it doesn't make the guy look any worse:
[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_W-FkIPJm4A/T7Ga6oNBmRI/AAAAAAAAAvQ/2jPqtb0WBpI/s640/hot_guy-12791.jpg

This one however looks fucking amazing and I think it'd be a nice surprise to see someone's back like this:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2219/5191102945182214062l8su.jpg[IMG]

Also, something I read on Post New Pics of Yourself made me wonder, how tall (or short) are you GirlGAF?[/QUOTE]

You're right about the panther(?) tat. It's not particularly good or unique, but it doesn't hurt him. Looks a bit silly, but his fine body helps you ignore it. :)

The bigger tattoo is really well done, but it's too much for me. I like to see the definition of the body underneath, but so much black just overwhelms.

As for height, I'm 5'4" in a pinch, but probably closer to 5'3.5" (every bit counts!).

You're right about the panther(?) tat. It's not particularly good or unique, but it doesn't hurt him. Looks a bit silly, but his fine body helps you ignore it. :)

The bigger tattoo is really well done, but it's too much for me. I like to see the definition of the body underneath, but so much black just overwhelms.

As for height, I'm 5'4" in a pinch, but probably closer to 5'3.5" (every bit counts!).

That sort of tat is fun to play with but that's about it. I think I'd like the same design a lot more if it were on the back. Yeah I like back tattoos a lot.

And I only know the superior metric system but I used to think I was 5'4'', but I think I'm closer to 5'3''. I hope that doesn't mean I'm shrinking or something.

Everyone in GirlGaf is short confirmed??? (5'4"ish/164cm-ish)(For AM ^_^)

Anti-Monitor: 5'4"ish
Leeness: 5'4"ish
Devolution: 5'4"
H.Protagonist: 5'4"ish

D:

J/K. I think Fiction is at least 5'7".

Kimaka

Around 5'4"/5'5"

D:

Yes lol. I wish I was taller. Its sad seeing kids I took care of when they were babies shoot up past me.

I'm between 5'5" and 5'6". though I appear taller when I have my hair up :p I really think ocular tattoos aren't any different than any other body modification. Theres a pretty interesting documentary called Modify that talked about the history of body modding, very cool.

mollipen

I'm 5'7". I'd happily give up 2~3 inches.

Also, I actually think that ocular modification stuff is kind of neat, but I'd never, ever have the guts to try something like that. I can't even consider getting contacts anywhere near my eyes. *heh*

Emitan

I'm 5'7". I'd happily give up 2~3 inches.

Also, I actually think that ocular modification stuff is kind of neat, but I'd never, ever have the guts to try something like that. I can't even consider getting contacts anywhere near my eyes. *heh*
It took me weeks before I was even close to comfortable with putting something in my eye. You should have seen the way I struggled when the doctor first put them in!

Platy

IF one day I get a tatoo it will be with white ink ... I love how subtle it is

This..this is scary. I just...someone explain the appeal.

Scarifications are scary

A friend did once ... with a design she asked me to make..... the end result is beautiful ... but yeah xD

edit :

D:

I'm 1 meter and 65 cm ... no idea what that makes in imperial ... must not change that much since 164 is 5'4''

Cat

I'm 5'6", which I believe is considered a medium height, at least for where I live. I was pretty tall in Japan.

srenity

Neo Member
+1 for 5'4"!

I love your tattoos deadmeadow :D. I've been browsing that girls-with-tattoos thread for inspirations for my next one. Can't wait!

Completely missed this part before. :p Short rib pizza is awesome, especially if you've marinated the meat in balsamic glaze/salt/sugar/garlic all day. ;)
Ok, that balsamic glaze part threw me off because I'm so used to hearing galbi as short ribs. But damn that does sound tasty!

No tats for me, ever. Waaaaaay too much of a chickenshit when it comes to pain.

Maybe it's because I have trouble opening up to people but I don't think I could date someone who wasn't already my friend.
Emitan, you're doing this all wrong. If you don't try to get in their pants right away, you end up in the friendzone.

A.E Suggs

I believe 5'4" is the average womens height, actually less than that in a lot of countries! You guys aren't short at all. :)

Yea it is, I think Dinaric Alps woman had the tallest average at about 5'7, or Neatherlands it was one of the 2.

Emitan, you're doing this all wrong. If you don't try to get in their pants right away, you end up in the friendzone.

You can do that and still end up in the friendzone later down the line. The FZ is just to powerful.

Got some booties with a bit of heel today, first time ordering off the internet, fits well, it's nice and padded.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006SDEHCU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Might have some pics later to show how they look on me. Might get the brown when I have more money just because finding a nice pair of boots with good padding is difficult.

That doesn't count as heel brah.

Not a big fan of online shopping, although it's great to see what you want to buy. It's also the only way I can buy certain stuffs so I've had to do it. No bad surprises yet.

Pretty cool to see the similar heights. Could otherwise get odd when we finally organize a strip-club meetup.

That doesn't count as heel brah.

Not a big fan of online shopping, although it's great to see what you want to buy. It's also the only way I can buy certain stuffs so I've had to do it. No bad surprises yet.

Pretty cool to see the similar heights. Could otherwise get odd when we finally organize a strip-club meetup.

If my feet are at all vertical it's a heel AM.

It took me weeks before I was even close to comfortable with putting something in my eye. You should have seen the way I struggled when the doctor first put them in!

I'd really like to wear green contacts, since my mum used to wear them and they looked rad on her. I am also terrified of putting stuff in my eye though :(

5'2"

Wish I was at least 5'5".

No! 5'2" is the best height :mad: Someone has to join me on being in the short end of girlgaf.

Hero

Alright GirlGAF (and guyGAF), I need you all to settle a friendly debate between my girlfriend and I.

What constitutes a 'date' to you?

According to her, it's dependent on if the guy is paying for things. For this particular conversation it's about a movie. If a guy pays for her movie ticket, it's a date. She mentioned that doing so is like buying a drink for a girl at a bar, it express your interest in her.

I'm saying it's all about intent, whether it's only one or both parties have a romantic or other interest. My view point was that doing something like dinner and a movie is considered a date since it's probably the most cliche American dating ritual.

Edit:

Zappos.com is awesome. I've used them before even though I never wore this brand of sneakers before. Wound up being a size too big and contacted them, they let me mail it back to them on their dime and shipped me out a pair in a smaller size with express shipping. Fantastic service.

Kisaya

Alright GirlGAF (and guyGAF), I need you all to settle a friendly debate between my girlfriend and I.

What constitutes a 'date' to you?

According to her, it's dependent on if the guy is paying for things. For this particular conversation it's about a movie. If a guy pays for her movie ticket, it's a date. She mentioned that doing so is like buying a drink for a girl at a bar, it express your interest in her.

I'm saying it's all about intent, whether it's only one or both parties have a romantic or other interest. My view point was that doing something like dinner and a movie is considered a date since it's probably the most cliche American dating ritual.

Pretty much this, in my opinion. Sure if a guy treats me out it might say that he's interested in me, but in no way am I going to think "Oh my god I'm on a date right now."

Top Bottom