• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War 3 Has Gone Gold - Lots of Reviews Out Already

Jtrizzy

Wish I had Spike HD. It looks amazing still, but watching it in SD on a 42 inch tv washes everything out. You can still see the crazy scale of it all though.

TONX said:
ok seriously FUCK everything youve seen this generation. this kind of graphics aren't supposed to exist yet.

Poseidon jumps from mount olympus and slams directly into gaias chest and she falls off the mountain. i can't believe that wasnt CG.

This this this. I couldn't fucking believe my eyes

noah111

Still Alive
Is there are live stream online anywhere? I came too late, plus I don't have access to a TV atm. :\ Oh well, will probably just see it all in HD (well, blocky/artifactal HD) tomorrow on GT.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Man, that new move/item that Kratos has totally changed the fighting mechanics. That looks so good to use...

GQman2121

Banned
Everything they just showed was straight..........

2ahip1y.jpg

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Honestly this makes the demo look SO DATED. The frame rate is rock solid.

chubigans said:
Man, that new move/item that Kratos has totally changed the fighting mechanics. That looks so good to use...

I know. I love the new additions. Hermes Boots + Grapple + Icarus Wings = whooping ass of every other combo adventure game! Shit looks fluid!!

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
the scale.... THE SCALE of CRONOS!

haha they just showed an updated part of the demo and it looks so much better.

Top Bottom