• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War 3 Has Gone Gold - Lots of Reviews Out Already

Cerberus

shwimpy said:
Thankfully, the whole episode will be on the site the minute the show ends. ~10pm for the west coast! :D

GT doesn't post the episode on their site after it ends on the east coast. The episode will be up at 1 AM PST.

p01ar

GameTrailers
I hope you like the show tonight, it's one of my favorite episodes that we've produced. Tons of gameplay. :D

bizatch

Dogenzaka said:
Now where are my popcorn .gifs

spacer.gif

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
-Pyromaniac- said:
I decided I'm not going to watch it... it will be worth it in the end I think I hope I don't know

FUCKLIFE.
Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done. (watch it)

Kimosabae

Banned
Watching people obsess over something so silly is hilarious. I can hardly imagine that a few minutes of gameplay footage will greatly affect your gameplay experience.

nib95

Banned
Can anyone tell me what time I can expect this in UK GMT time? Also, can I watch it on G4TV online first, or do I have to wait for it to go on GT?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
nib95 said:
Can anyone tell me what time I can expect this in UK GMT time? Also, can I watch it on G4TV online first, or do I have to wait for it to go on GT?

GeoramA said:
30 more minutes...

. (Well, more like 10 now.)

Goes on GT.com soon after it airs, IIRC.

p01ar

GameTrailers
If you are on the east coast OR if you have DirecTV then the show starts in 5 minutes.

If you are on the west coast it starts in 3 hours and 5 minutes.

Animator

p01ar said:
If you are on the east coast OR if you have DirecTV then the show starts in 5 minutes.

If you are on the west coast it starts in 3 hours and 5 minutes.

WTF? :(((((

I bet we'll have to wait for the west coast to be over before it gets on GT.com, so no earlier than 1 am right?

I hate life, ok hope some east coasters are up and waiting, hoping to hear some impressions.

TONX

Oh man, just a few more minutes!

Also, MANswers is like a trainwreck. Its horrible but i can't look away.

p01ar

GameTrailers
Animator said:
WTF? :(((((

I bet we'll have to wait for the west coast to be over before it gets on GT.com, so no earlier than 1 am right?

I hate life, ok hope some east coasters are up and waiting, hoping to hear some impressions.

Yep. We put the show online after it's aired on both coasts.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Holy shit, I just clicked on this thread without having any idea that there was exclusive footage being shown. Where can I watch it? WHERE????

East coast here.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Anyone care to elaborate what the scenes that they show are? I assume the stuff is light on spoilers but I'd like to read a description of everything to see if it's something I would rather save for my first playthrough.

TONX

ok seriously FUCK everything youve seen this generation. this kind of graphics aren't supposed to exist yet.

Poseidon jumps from mount olympus and slams directly into gaias chest and she falls off the mountain. i can't believe that wasnt CG.

TONX said:
ok seriously FUCK everything youve seen this generation. this kind of graphics aren't supposed to exist yet.

Poseidon jumps from mount olympus and slams directly into gaias chest and she falls off the mountain. i can't believe that wasnt CG.
:lol

It's out of this fucking world...

Kimosabae

Banned
I'll admit i had to tune out at the Hades sequence. It's one thing to show extensive footage, and another for the game's director to explain inspirations behind the scene etc., before I even had a chance to play the game.

Top Bottom