• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War Collection: |OT| Of It's Only Just The Beginning

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Struct09 said:
Get this. Both God of War games for $40 is a great deal, and AC2 will drop in price eventually (this coming from someone who just bought AC2).

That's what I'm thinking, thanks guys. Plus I can grab Star Trek on Blu with GOW Collection for $60.

TheKurgan

DJ_Lae said:
...Ordered a copy from Dell, who had them $5 off. Somehow that meager sale was enough to get me to snap.

I did the same. Still haven't finished inFamous, Uncharted 2, Borderlands or MW2 but somehow a $5 sale made me buy it now. In my defence I have never played these games before so at least it will be new to me.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
4115579614_5fb97358e5.jpg

4115579700_88035c32c1.jpg

4114809643_e2b1263671.jpg

KRATOS!

naib

Planning to grab mine after work.

I've got a 60gig BC PS3 but never got GoW 'cause it was 4:3 and never got GoW2 'cause I wanted to play them in order. Lame I know. 4:3 didn't stop me from getting ICO and SotC.

The only GoW I've played is CoO. Can't wait!

disappeared said:
You really have to love those interior covers in the Blu Ray cases.

I just might have to flip mine so it shows on the outside.

Quick GAF, we need a pic of just the interior (or is it in this thread already?).

jorma

is now taking requests
Blablurn said:
axelmusic just shipped my copy

KRATOS!!

They shipped mine as well just now!

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOS!

This will be my first time playing gow ever.

Also, i had no idea so many orders from axelmusic. It's weird that they dont seem to have any real competition in europe.
(Or maybe they do and i just dont know about it.)

Blablurn

jorma said:

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOS!

Also, i had no idea so many orders from axelmusic. It's weird that they dont seem to have any real competition in europe.

high five!

i bet you'll enjoy this game!

RoadHazard

Gold Member
jorma said:

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOS!

It's simply the cheapest option. I like VGP as well, but ordering the game from them would have cost me about 50 SEK (~$7.30 USD) more. Also, the way AxelMusic handles shipping completely eliminates the risk of having to pay custom duties (they first ship it to some sort of "central" somewhere in Europe, and then the final shipping to you is made completely within the EU).

-PXG-

This is my first time playing GoW too. Holy shit! How did I not play this game? It looks soooooooo good in HD.

Struct09

Amazon is finally preparing my shipment, so it's on track for Friday. Works for me, I still need to finish up Uncharted 2.

elohel

how many different builds of the demo have been released?

also, collection looks great, picked it up today

looks soooo nice hope sony does more of these

SOTC n shit son, ICO

Nafai1123

Banned
Very tempted to pick this up but I already have GOW1/2 in my collection and a 60gb ps3. So many games I want to buy but can't afford. :(

DAMN YOU ECONOMY!!!

-PXG-

elohel said:
how many different builds of the demo have been released?

also, collection looks great, picked it up today

looks soooo nice hope sony does more of these

SOTC n shit son, ICO

Email Sony and tell them to make it happen. ICO and SotC in HD, a la God of War Collection would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

So is it confirmed the demo for GOW3 from a few weeks back is indeedski the same demo we get with this?

One more hour and Old School Kratos will be mine.

Torgo

LLaMa-Tech said:
So is it confirmed the demo for GOW3 from a few weeks back is indeedski the same demo we get with this?

One more hour and Old School Kratos will be mine.

It is definitely the same demo.

Also, for those that have an upconverting PS3, this collection is MUCH better than the PS3 upconversion. Also, they remixed the sound into 5.1

So i started with GOW2 first. The trophies seem a tad more easier to get. Fuck, this game is so epic it never gets old. Sad there's no trophy for beating the first boss. :(

The upgrade is also nice. GOW2 with consistent 60fps and no tearing = HEAVEN.:D

Top Bottom