• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War III |OT|

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
ACE 1991 said:
Just preordered on Amazon. Free release date delivery (I love prime) as well as 10 bucks off from the FFXIII promotion :D
My Ultimate Edition still says the 19th, even with Prime. :(

crispyben

Hey OP, good job on the thread, but you might wanna add the PAL Collector's Edition, which has the best boxart:

gow-iii-collectors-eu.jpg

Details here

Aspiring

That Collectors Edition will be mine!!! Wanted the Trilogy Box but it sold out too quickly. Still it does have the most kick ass boxart!

Corran Horn said:
Some random avatars I made
[IG]http://www.askcorran.com/butlergow.gif[/IMG] [IM]http://www.askcorran.com/itonlydoesgow3.gif[/IMG] [IG]http://www.askcorran.com/kratos3.gif[/IMG]
kratos22.gif
[IM]http://www.askcorran.com/kratos2.gif[/IMG]
Claim the fourth one the one I got has flaws.

Thanks.

Shaka

crispyben said:
Hey OP, good job on the thread, but you might wanna add the PAL Collector's Edition, which has the best boxart:

gow-iii-collectors-eu.jpg

Details here
This will be mine on the 18th :D And I'm pretty sure the Ultimate Trilogy Edition isn't available in Australia is it? :/

BeeDog

Yay, won a contest at Gamereactor.se where I get to play the game this Friday here in Stockholm, and listen to a presentation by a couple of SSM employees. :D Initiate nerd-mode!

KAOz

Short bus special
BeeDog said:
Yay, won a contest at Gamereactor.se where I get to play the game this Friday here in Stockholm, and listen to a presentation by a couple of SSM employees. :D Initiate nerd-mode!

If you see a tall guy, who is very thin and with huge poofy-hair, tell him KAOz says hello. :p One of my best friends won that competition aswell. So fucking jealous. <_<

Also heard you will receive special gifts. My money is on, God of War Collection.

DihcarEM

Still deciding wether to get the collector's edition or the ultimate trilogy edition. The dlc is the same except the UTE has 2 more skins(that will probably be for sale on psn store in the future)). I guess what could decide it for me is the artbook, how bad or good it is. Guess i'll have to wait until someone has it to decide.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
KAOz said:
If you see a tall guy, who is very thin and with huge poofy-hair, tell him KAOz says hello. :p One of my best friends won that competition aswell. So fucking jealous. <_<

Also heard you will receive special gifts. My money is on, God of War Collection.

I think it will be a very special, personal
decapitation by
Kratos

BeeDog

KAOz said:

Haven't you just described thousands of Swedish game nerds? :p I'll give him a roundhouse right in the kisser, courtesy of KAOz.

Salz01

DihcarEM said:
Still deciding wether to get the collector's edition or the ultimate trilogy edition. The dlc is the same except the UTE has 2 more skins(that will probably be for sale on psn store in the future)). I guess what could decide it for me is the artbook, how bad or good it is. Guess i'll have to wait until someone has it to decide.

I want to know about this artbook too. Or if I should just get the extra edition guide book on release day.

KAOz

Short bus special
BeeDog said:
Haven't you just described thousands of Swedish game nerds? :p I'll give him a roundhouse right in the kisser, courtesy of KAOz.

Do it to all of them, just in case. :D You're bound to find him sooner or later.

Smokey

Sadly I canceled my Ultimate Edition order from Best Buy. More I thought about it the more I realized I won't look at that stuff more than once.

That said..

fuck.yes

I've waited for this moment since I bought my $600 PS3. Next week will be amazing. I've been blacked out except for the E3 demo and the trailers. I'm ready.

I've got to finish FF13 before this comes out or Kratos will not be pleased! For some reason I have to finish 1 game at a time, not sure why :S

Smokey said:
Sadly I canceled my Ultimate Edition order from Best Buy. More I thought about it the more I realized I won't look at that stuff more than once.

That said..

fuck.yes

I've waited for this moment since I bought my $600 PS3. Next week will be amazing. I've been blacked out except for the E3 demo and the trailers. I'm ready.

Wha? The pandora box should be on your coffee table holding forbidden treats for your guests.

Denzar

Opus Angelorum said:
Love the cover, especially as it is border-less.

Got that in poster form at home right now. Don't know what to do with it.

-viper- said:
Yeah, I heard, but it still sounds crap. The English voice she used in GOW1 and GOW2 sounded far better.

What's different then?

NameIess

Quicksilva said:
I've got to finish FF13 before this comes out or Kratos will not be pleased! For some reason I have to finish 1 game at a time, not sure why :S

I have the same problem; I just started FFXIII and want to have the game completed before GOW III is released. There's no way I can pull that off, because I have to travel the next 2 days. I will get some time in over the weekend, but my girl will not let me sit for hours uninterrupted to get this game finished.

I'm starting to think I will need to take a few days away from FFXIII to play GOW III.
I could not imagine having GOW III and not playing the game from day one...

YYZ

Rapping Granny said:
mjuv7t.jpg

It would be awesome if they gave out these blades at a contest like the Uncharted 2 dagger.
lol, picture of Jack Tretton on the back desk (has that always been there?)

Rapping Granny said:
mjuv7t.jpg

It would be awesome if they gave out these blades at a contest like the Uncharted 2 dagger.

If that was with the CE instead of the Pandora's box (Why is that not on his desk? or in the office?) I probably would've caved and bought the CE. Who knows, I still might, if there are any extra at my GS when I go to pick it up.

Top Bottom