• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goldeneye hype thead!!

Moses85

Well, how about this then

39073-007-the-world-is-not-enough-playstation-front-cover.jpg
Parks And Recreation Gimme GIF

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Hope you are all having fun, they just don't make em like they used to.

Dance Halloween GIF by aurel

Everyones gonna load into this for like 10 minutes...

This shit doesn't hold up guys. Cmon now.

Even back when this was released.. if you had a PC you were already playing Quake and Team Fortress lookin at GoldenEye like

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF
Replayed it last year and had a blast. Even tried to beat it on the hardest difficulty but I think I only got until the godforsaken computer room in which you have to protect Natalya while she does some computer hacking. Fuck that with a capital F, I moved on to Perfect Dark and kept on having a blast.

Those games are very cool, being objective based instead of full linear afairs. Also it's difficulty system makes for great replayability. Just wish we had more games like those.

Last edited:
Claiming Goldeneye was a crap shooter, cause Quake is some of the biggest bullshit I've read on GAF.

I was there during the QuakeWorld era, yet Goldeneye was amazing when it was released and was a pioneer in many aspects in the FPS scene back then.

I never played the original on the N64 as this game is as old as I am, but this is seriously one of the most enjoyable FPS experiences I've had in a while.

Deerock71

Claiming Goldeneye was a crap shooter, cause Quake is some of the biggest bullshit I've read on GAF.

I was there during the QuakeWorld era, yet Goldeneye was amazing when it was released and was a pioneer in many aspects in the FPS scene back then.
And yet they still try to heap it on.
Country Growing GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
People getting mad over not being able to buy it.

Rare replay costs 30 bucks. Goldeneye would probably cost the same as a single title.

Also, is it true I've read you can't even own it on switch? You can only rent it?

Top Bottom