• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Look, that's where firecracker torture gets you. Burnt to a crisp. That is horrifyingly good makeup.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Why does Selina keep doing that? That "I didn't really care, I just thought..." crap?
It's so hollow and transparent.
The Gotham writers have been watching more and more anime recently. They've come to the conclusion that TV needs more tsundere.

The green lighting really puts me on edge.

Desean101

Banned
Poor bridget she saved those girls but died because she didn't trust anyone to help her.

Edit: And the Tragedy is that gordon would have worked a deal out with some DA to help her out to lesson her sentence but she didn't trust him .

Desean101

Banned
Oh man that was so sad. Poor Selina, her trust issues are just getting inflamed.

Also Man Theo is playing everyone so damn well, telling Bruce about Bunderslaw going missing offering to support Bruce in weeding out his company when he becomes mayor. So many peoples trust is just going to be fucked up when this is all over.

Well Ngyma's relationship went about as well as I expected.

That ending was something else - need screen caps of everything that was shown.

Kifimbo

Wait, Indian Hill belongs to Wayne Enterprises ? Wasn't it the worthless warehouse within Arkham that Maroni gave to Falcone in Season 1 ?

Telling a man that he's a sick freak who is gonna get prison raped/ shanked for killing your abusive BF BEFORE making sure you're safe/ out of danger is NOT the best course of action.

Effect

Damn Ed. That went as horrible as it could have gone. :(

Things are coming to ahead a LOT faster then I thought they were.

Desean101

Banned
Wait, Indian Hill belongs to Wayne Enterprises ? Wasn't it the worthless warehouse within Arkham that Maroni gave to Falcone in Season 1 ?

I think Falcone and Maroni had an Idea that something was going on in Indian Hill but didn't know exactly what. So they wanted to control the land above it and sit some men on it to see what was going on.

Man what freaky shit is the wayne Board doing? Bruce has alot of terrible shit to Atone for Company wise. I can see alot of escapees hating the shit out of the Waynes. Also WTF Firefly is alive and being experimented on. They next time we see her its going to be scary..

Also Isn't Indian Hill close to Arkcam Asylum?

Oddduck

This season is doing a good job of building and developing it's own lore and universe.

There seems to be a lot of world building in this season.

- The idea of citizens in Gotham being inspired by Jerome.

- The ancient rivalries between Gotham's most powerful families.

- The Mysteries behind Indian Hill

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Whole episode was brutal. Good, but brutal. Ending was just a bummer. Ugh.

Season 2 is so much better and so better well balanced than first season.

Top Bottom