• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

Oddduck

Gotham's synopsis doesn't seem radically different from other interpretations of the character. (Like Batman: The Animated Series)

“Though ferociously smart and eminently capable in his work as one of Gotham’s preeminent cryogenics engineers, Victor struggles to make meaningful connections with others. The one exception is his wife, Nora (casting TBA), who has tragically fallen ill with a terminal disease. Victor’s love for Nora knows no bounds, so as her condition worsens, he goes to extreme measures to figure out a way to freeze her before she dies. This harrowing journey leads to his transformation into the legendary DC villain, Mr. Freeze.”

Sounds pretty good to be honest.

can someone tell me what happened right at the end? I saw the fire girl being wheeled on a stretcher and the guy saying shes fireproof, what else happens? DVR cut off

mm04

Finally watching this weeks episode, lost it when Alfred punched Bruce in the face during sparing. Alfred is awesome.

Alfred is too old school to be bothered by child abuse. If you're a kid and step out of line, Alfred won't have any of it! Selina, Bruce, nobody is safe.

Alfred is too old school to be bothered by child abuse. If you're a kid and step out of line, Alfred won't have any of it! Selina, Bruce, nobody is safe.

He gonna go off on Bruce's new little girlfriend when he finds out she's just part of Bruce's manipulation.

Dicer

Banned
Kristen was messed up; "I feel like Edward is hiding something from me. I wish he'd open up." Ed tries to open up to her. "Shhh, let's fuck"

What the fuck is wrong with you, woman?

Yep, she wanted the bad boy, got the ultimate one then said "nope" can't say I'm terribly sad about it either, she could never make up her damned mind.

Desean101

Banned
Croc isn't "created" by anybody, he's just a kid with a skin condition, weird eyes and strange teeth at this point.

Yeah croc is a metahuman in that puberty fucked him over royally. He grew up with sharp teeth and skin condition with the weird eyes and than he hit puberty and his body went completely out control giving him a thick scales on top of his skin giving him 2 to 3 ton super strength and have him cravings for raw meat. Before all that was kinda a nice, if a bit slow kid.

Makes a ton of sense for his career, but BD Wong will be playing Dr. Hugo Strange

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/10/30/exclusive-bd-wong-gotham-hugo-strange/74848786/

Only problem I have with this is unless they introduce "comic book time" in a future season Batman is going to be fighting a bunch of geezers in this world.
Jerome, Selina, Tommy Elliot, Ivy, Riddler, Crane and Penguin are/were fine.
Harvey,
Strange
Freeze
, Montoya and Bette Kane(scenes cut thankfully) are pushing it.

Eh, they're mostly fine being 10-25 years older than Bruce. Err, we talking about Harvey Bullock or Dent? Dent's fine since there's plenty of history of him being a good bit older and I think show Bullock is pretty much removed from his comic counterpart anyway.

Eh, they're mostly fine being 10-25 years older than Bruce. Err, we talking about Harvey Bullock or Dent? Dent's fine since there's plenty of history of him being a good bit older and I think show Bullock is pretty much removed from his comic counterpart anyway.

Dent, Bullock is fine(his age is inconsequential anyway unlike Montoya).

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 7 "Mommy's Little Monster"

Butch leads Penguin and his men to the warehouse where Gertrude is being held, as Penguin plots his revenge on Galavan for kidnapping his mother.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Oh my glob.
DRAMABOMB
078e56a7ee4691cd33fd1669849ea44d.jpg

Top Bottom