• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Just got in, what did I miss?
Butch got re brainwashed.
Penguins mom died.
Penguin jumped out of a window and tried to cut Galavan.
Galavan is now mayor and is implementing martial law.
Selina x Silver DRAMABOMB.
Uhhhhh. Think that's it.
Oh yeah and Riddler hid Mrs Kringles body and is giving riddles to Nygma to find the pieces before someone else does.

Penguins mom died.
Uhhhhh. Think that's it.
Oh yeah and Riddler hid Mrs Kringles body and is giving riddles to Nygma to find the pieces before someone else does.

So....really eventful episode

Penguins mom died.
Uhhhhh. Think that's it.

Gotham is the craziest show on TV.

Bar none.

I still find it hard to believe the actresses playing Selina and Silver are both basically the same age as Bruce's actor. He looks so young and they look so not young.

coolasj19

I still find it hard to believe the actresses playing Selina and Silver are both basically the same age as Bruce's actor. He looks so young and they look so not young.
Camren Bicondova is 16
Natalie Alyn Lind is 15
David Mazouz is 14

Girls mature faster remember.

I'm loving Nygma's slow descent into madness. The Riddler's always been my favorite of the rogues gallery and they're doing him awesome in this show.

coolasj19

Awwwwwwweeee yes. My favorite Gotham scenario. The three party engagement.

coolasj19

THE most Gotham thing ever.
There are dozens of us.gif
Ohhhhhhhhh God. 😱

coolasj19

This is gonna be quite the moment no matter how it goes down. Oh. She missed. I'm fine with this.

coolasj19

Galavans fake acting got a lot better.
Y'know, I always knew what Gotham was missing to take it to that next level was a love triangle.

Oddduck

Maybe he pulls a Dexter.

Kills the bad guys and becomes a legend until he's found out and says "fuck it, gotta kill ya".

Yeah I can see it going down that direction like Dexter or even Breaking Bad, where the crimes keep getting worse and worse.

And then eventually Nygma tells Gordon/Bullock...

giphy.gif

Kifimbo

Maybe he pulls a Dexter.

Kills the bad guys and becomes a legend until he's found out and says "fuck it, gotta kill ya".

Makes sense, even if this has nothing to do with the main Gotham story. Although, when you think about it, Nygma/Riddler has been a sideshow since the beginning of Gotham. It's like a spin-off within a show.

Gothan shows again to be the best comic show on TV. It´s crazy and amazing.

I loved the Nygma´s transformation into the Riddler.
The Penguin´s attack was nuts. I was thinking that no way he is that stupid to expose himself like that.
Szaz, someone needs to refresh my memory, why is he working for the Penguin? He wanted to kill him last season.
The Selina, Bruce, Silver thing was great. It shows that psycho mentality runs into Silver´s family.

All in all an amazing episode.

Skux

Penguin's mother :( That was the only thing holding him back from going absolutely nuts, and shit is going down now.

Good episode but it felt mostly like the characters catching up with the viewers. Gordon is finally going after Galavan and start to unravel all the crazy Court of Owls business.

Riddler putting riddles on himself is a nice touch. Nice way to establish his motivations through his alter ego - he loves the thrill of almost being caught.

The child acting was okay, but it's just always awkward to watch kids acting like adults.

someone has to gif both Gordon and Bullock shooting them LMGs!!!!

ecXcYDs.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Man, that was a great episode. Tons happened.

It's kinda fascinating seeing all these pieces move around and trying to guess where each is going to end up.

Skux

So Silver is aware of and willingly part of Galavan's plan? Until now I thought she was an unwitting pawn. How much of a sociopath do you have to be to go along with that!?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Really, really liked the last Riddler scene. Even got in some of that distorted voice they used in the Arkham games.

Could do without the kid acting, though maybe it's just me cringing at how dumb Bruce is. Kid needs to start his 8 year journey today.

Also sad that Chiklis is currently the weak spot in the show. Nuts how that turned out.

I really don't know how this show jumped so much in the quality department.
And I even really liked it last season.

Penguin army was one of the silliest things I have seen on TV yet also one of the best

I'm waiting till they start promoting Batman V Superman on the back half of this season.
Already picturing a Batman focused TV spot on Gotham and a Superman focused TV spot with Supergirl.

Crazy ass Gotham is the best. Edward's downward spiral, Penguin about to take his crazy to a new level and I guess his
dad showing up can be
a consequence of this unless
Paul Reuben's part is just a flashback
. Gordon and Bullock blindly firing machine guns, into the streets was so ridiculous, made we want them to open the doors to a bunch of dead civilians. Silly Bruce...

And those task force members are dropping like files.

Top Bottom