• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

Apoc29

This show is bonkers (in a good way)

- LOL @ Butch with the coffeepot or whatever the fuck was on his hand
- How did Penguin get away from Galavan? He can't run. HE CAN'T RUN
- Silver and Selina: catfight?
- Hi, I'm Harvey Dent, remember me? Well, see ya
- Rambo Gordon/Bullock, so dumb and awesome
- Tabitha kill on red shirt: brutal!
- Penguin gonna team up with Gordon to take down Galavan?
- Riddler gonna riddle

It sucks big time that this won't air until 2016 in the uk. I caught up on Netflix and caught the first four of season 2 when I was in the us... But now I am having Gotham withdrawals.

Penguin

Joining the Gotham PD seems like a bad life choice.

At least you may get to fire machine guns indiscriminately.

From what I gathered, it makes no sense to live in Star City, join the Gotham PD or work with any part of SHIELD if you aren't in SHIELD.

I think everyone needs to move to Central City!

Penguin's mother :( That was the only thing holding him back from going absolutely nuts, and shit is going down now.

Good episode but it felt mostly like the characters catching up with the viewers. Gordon is finally going after Galavan and start to unravel all the crazy Court of Owls business.

Riddler putting riddles on himself is a nice touch. Nice way to establish his motivations through his alter ego - he loves the thrill of almost being caught.

The child acting was okay, but it's just always awkward to watch kids acting like adults.

ecXcYDs.gif

Thank you!!!

caught up to this week's episode.

lmao my god the army of penguin doppelgangers had me rolling. this is the best live action comic book show i've ever seen. it's just consistently entertaining every episode, most importantly never a dull moment

loved selina's jab at alfred and his reaction, i think that character has surprisingly grown on me. i didn't expect to like her much.

Chuckie

His show is awesome. So over the top and it has the perfect comic feel.
It seems one of the writers is a fan of femdom though. Gatdayum that heel kill.

I finally get to catch up again. I'm on episode 5 and damn, this show is getting brutal. That kid in the alley didn't deserve that, geez.

Kadayi

Banned
What made me laugh was all the faux Penguins staying in character and limping once they got into the building.

What made me laugh was all the faux Penguins staying in character and limping once they got into the building.

that shit was hilarious, but then I thought that perhaps Penguin injured all of their legs....I wouldn't put it past him. in fact that's what I'd expect of him

Yeah, that was a great scene.

I'm also happy that Enigma finally got this shit together, so to speak. But I'm still not sold on the big bad. Something about Theo feels so vanilla.

that shit was hilarious, but then I thought that perhaps Penguin injured all of their legs....I wouldn't put it past him. in fact that's what I'd expect of him

That's exactly what he did. No one is going to limp once the shootout started. He must have bashed their legs hard to keep them mobile but limping.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 8 "Tonight's the Night"

Galavan sends Barbara after Jim Gordon, while he tries to make a business deal with Bruce Wayne. Barnes and Bullock are hot on Barbara’s trail, and Nygma has a run-in with a familiar face.
Tied-Up%20Dexter.png

Oddduck

So is the first 9 minutes something I need to watch or can someone recap me?

Yeah kinda, but here's a recap.

Barbara had a funny dream where she was marrying Jim Gordon and Penguin was the priest.

Galavan sent Barbara to kill Gordon. She turned herself in to GCPD.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Yeah kinda, but here's a recap.

Barbara had a funny dream where she was marrying Jim Gordon and Penguin was the priest.

Galavan sent Barbara to kill Gordon. She turned herself in to GCPD.
I'll watch it tomorrow more info when I'm getting ready for work. I'd rather live in the moment.

Effect

Don't be stupid tonight Bruce. I'm going to be so annoyed if he falls for this bs being feed to him without any questioning or talking with Alfred first.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Woah. That progressive commercial rustle any jimmies yet?

Effect, you know what's gonna happen. This is where he develops trust issues.

This is so strange.

They KNOW it's a trap but ... fuck it. We're gonna gut the station to run into a trap only for there to be no one to protect the people AT the station who are close to him.

Luigi87

"I will tell you who killed your parents, but ONLY if you give me your company."

... Real philanthropy there, Theo.

Alternatively
"You can keep your company, OR you can give it all up for what's in this envelope!"

Top Bottom