• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

CTanIpaUsAAA65-.jpg:large

I'm going to guess she will take over the mob while Penguin is sidelined.

I find this costume promising.

Gotham has really exceeded my expectations from early S1 impressions.

Really not feeling Galavan at all though. He looks like a sinister version of detective Lasseter from Psych, and almost as incompetent.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but he's been winning pretty consistently before these last couple of episodes.

I do want to see Timothy Osumndson on this show, though. Love that guy.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Michelle Gomez on Monday's episode?! Whoa, that is something worth getting excited for.

Riddler's been carrying the show this season so far, though.
Eh, don't really agree.
Jerome carried it into a pretty interesting take on Firefly which then lead into the crazy Indian Hill set up and Bruce getting a serious connection to the main plot.
Riddler is definitely carrying it at the moment though.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 9 "A Bitter Pill to Swallow"

Gordon and Barnes continue cleaning up Gotham, and Gordon comes face-to-face with one of the city’s most dangerous hitmen, Eduardo Flamingo. Meanwhile, Nygma and Penguin cross paths again, and Bruce pressures Galavan into handing over the name of his parents’ murderer.

Oddduck

Okay so this is a weird idea but...

How would you guys feel about Barbara becoming "Jewelee" from Punch & Jewelee -- rather than Harley Quinn? We've always said that Barbara feels like a precursor to the actual Harley Quinn. But some could argue that Punch and Jewelee was a precursor to harley quinn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_and_Jewelee

For those who don't follow the comics, Punch and Jewelee had a history with the Suicide Squad, and they appeared on the animated show, "Batman Brave and the Bold". Jewelee makes an appearance in issue 3 of Harley Quinn's comic book series. She talks about Punch, her baby, and the Suicide Squad to Poison Ivy and Harley.

Here's some pictures of Jewelee.

Picture of Jewelee from the cartoon show, "Batman Brave and the Bold".

Okay so this is a weird idea but...

How would you guys feel about Barbara becoming "Jewelee" from Punch & Jewelee -- rather than Harley Quinn? We've always said that Barbara feels like a precursor to the actual Harley Quinn. But some could argue that Punch and Jewelee was a precursor to harley quinn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_and_Jewelee

For those who don't follow the comics, Punch and Jewelee had a history with the Suicide Squad, and they appeared on the animated show, "Batman Brave and the Bold".

Here's some pictures of Jewelee.

Picture of Jewelee from the cartoon show, "Batman Brave and the Bold".

Oooh, she and Punch were great in Suicide Squad. A little lighthearted for Gotham, though.

But hey, this show is all about tonal chaos. Bring on Jewelee. She can recruit a series of Punches.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Captain, the ship has begun manifesting engine problems.

Both ships, apparently.

coolasj19

I didn't realize Gothams crime lords were such quitters.
And Jim is getting ready to be fired. Again.

coolasj19

Sorry guys. Gotta go watch my Texans lose in front of national television. I'd almost rather watch the rest of the episode.

Penguins lost his fire 😭
I've never seen the Villian storyline of this.

Okay I'm revising my statement from The Raid Gotham Edition to Smokin' Aces Gotham Edition.

Where is she getting all these assassin weirdos from?!

This show is really nuts, it really gets that batman is a balance of dark themes and camp. Really wish we got an adult Bruce because it gets telhe series so well.

Top Bottom