• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

Almost finished watching season 1, only have a couple of episodes left. But I needed to get something off my chest before I forget.

Barbara is the worst damn thing on this show. Every scene with her is awful and this Ogre story line is actually killing my interest in the show. I've never seen my interest in a show fall off so quickly near the end of a season, which is usually when it's at it's highest.

I know she's unlikely to die but dear god, should she.

Should've skipped the first season.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yep, the X-Files mini series is going to be running in Gotham's timeslot starting in January and then Gotham comes back once it is all wrapped up. Hopefully that is the only break the show takes. Last season had way too many weeks off randomly between episodes.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Fuck. Oh well, at least the CW shows are start back up before February. Sucks not having a Monday show though.

Do you have time to talk about our comic Lord and Savior Kara Zor-El?

Frog-fu

Banned
February 29, yeeesh.

AoS don't return till March but at least we got Agent Carter in between.

Gotham and the CW shows don't get gap fillers. :/

Oh well. TV is crazy good these days. Plenty to watch.

Got a few episodes into season 2 and oh my, the jump in quality was massive. Enjoying the show quite a bit.

I'm hoping they don't try a redemption arc with Barbara. She's too far gone and I hate when shows pull shit like that for no reason.

My only actual complaint about the season so far is the Joker wannabe. He's absolutely awful. Tries too hard and yet has no intimidating presence. I'd be more scared of Barbara to be honest.

Can't wait to watch the rest!

Edit: Ep. 3, fuck yea. Only complaint gone!

Penguin

I guess part 2 of the season will be called "Wrath of the Villains"

Gotham_return1.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/gotham-new-artwork-teases-wrath-859162?utm_source=twitter

Enosh

I'm really curious to see what they're gonna be doing with her in the back half, unless we already know and I just haven't been keeping up with Gotham news in the break.

And yes, they're pretty spectacular.
try and survive on her own, dodge penguin if he would still be after her, team up with some other villain, try to get Barbara, try to kill Gordon to avenge her brother

I'm guessing some combination of those, might be all might be just one or two things

WedgeX

Banned
Finally caught up on the last half of the...first half of the...second season.

It got crazy and awesome. Really loving Nigma and Penguin's team up. While Nigma's heel turn has been slow burning, the merging of his two personalities felt abrupt. Pretty excited for any type of Matches appearance in the future. Really loving Lucius. Needs more former Wire actors though.

Nyx

Binged all episodes in the past 2 weeks, definitely an enjoyable ride!

Somehow this show gets away with all the over the top characters, action and dialogue.

And The Penguin is the best!

Pachimari

I can't wait for this show to return. It's the best comic book show right now. But where's my Barbara on that poster? Will she have a lesser role in the backend of the season? I really hope she recovers and comes back stronger and crazier than ever.

Top Bottom